[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fact that /biz/ never shills this coin is proof that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: xmr.png (23KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
xmr.png
23KB, 615x615px
the fact that /biz/ never shills this coin is proof that its not a shitcoin
>>
Shhhhh
>>
>>2729605
Guess what, it is now.
>>
my nestegg coin
>>
>>2729605
oh wow...a great coin...might even x2 in the next 12month ....
>>
>>2729605
its a stablecoin

it will never moon, pump, or dump
but its good for day trading if you have a lot of money
>>
>>2729605
Someone has been running bot since yesterday to make the price go lower (bittrex)
>>
>>2729605
t. shill
>>
>>2729605
Yeah but it's also less volatile than Bitcoin
No fun and no gainz
>>
I bought at $4 last year so not too sure where all this pessimism is coming from

The devs admittedly fucking stupid prank probably kept a lot of the speculative panicky money out
>>
Yeah im sure the coin developed by the guy who publicly refers to himself as Fluffy Pony is really going to go places
>>
>>2729814
So no buy Fluffy Pony coin?
>>
>>2729605
I remember when this shit was shilled in 20 different threads on a daily basis. The PnD with Monero is loooonnngggg done.
>>
>>2730662
I think you should look at that chart again, anon...
>>
>>2729605
How good is it really at protecting your privacy?
>>
>>2730799
So far it's the best we've got in cryptocurrencies

The most you can glean from the blockchain is that a transaction happened at x time and the block is y size. Addresses and amounts are obscured unless you have a view key for your specific address (in case you need to audit your history)

Any tangential information from a privacy leak is highly improbable to detect after the ring ct hardfork earlier this year and new tech is rolling out over the next year
>>
>>2729605
It's the comfiest of coins
>>
as long as there's laws an anonymous coin will always have value.

how hard would it be to add the anonymous type code to bitcoin through a HF though? if that happens this coin would be worthless.
>>
>>2731574
Always on privacy > optional privacy

Adding some option protocol on top of btc is fine, but isn't the same as doing it properly.

That's why xmr (or some other coin that can do better later) Will have a use
>>
>>2730799
Works like a tumbler but without a trusted party and cheaper
Some academics apparently found put a way to trace about 80% of the transactions that go through Monero, it's still by far the best out there for privacy
>>
>>2732156
That would be Verge newfriend
>>
>>2732171
>a Verge shill
wewlad
>>
I feel like the coins that Polo has cornered seem to move in a very suspicious manner
>>
>>2729730
the bot is called global crypto weekend dip
>>
>>2729605
/biz/ shilled it for a little bit back when it was worth the same amount as ETH.

I predict this will be the new top altcoin once ETH collapses later this year. Especially since there is already a marketplace that adopted it.
>>
>>2729605
Good work, I have just acquired 100k.
>>
File: bitshares.png (21KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bitshares.png
21KB, 1024x1024px
the fact that /biz/ never shills this coin is proof that its not a shitcoin
>>
>>2729605
Well, until you posted this it wasnt
>>
>>2729605
Or that we don't want it to turn into a shit coin.
>>
>>2729605
Fucking kek
/biz/ was shilling this coin literally every thread every day two months ago
You're fresh off the boat
>>
File: vitalik.jpg (48KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik.jpg
48KB, 600x338px
>>2729814
>>2729821
>implying that matters
>>
>>2732449
Literally can find threads shilling this in the last two or three days
>>2733877
It wasn't persistent and it wasn't /biz/, it was WhalePanda
>>
Currently mining it and putting most of my crypto pot into this. I can see it going places, especially if deep web markets continue to implement it.
>>
>>2732313
Alphabay is gone
>>
>>2729605
Based drug purchasing coin
>>
From my initial research a few months ago, monero was by far the most private coin, is this still the case?

Coins with optional privacy don't count unless they not force it. i really liked zcash but the rules around the coin they created makes it easily replaceable when ethereum enables zero-knowledge proofs on their chain.
>>
>>2733963
"unless they now* force it"
>>
>>2733963

Do you research Cloakcoin, they say that Cloakcoin is like Monero.
>>
>>2733937
For now.
>>
what makes it better than dash?
>>
>>2733976
i didnt, it doesnt seem to have a lot of volume though
>>
>>2733994
Dash isn't focused on anonymity, they aren't comparable.

I own both
>>
>>2729605
It's a great fucking coin, in fact been holding since last summer. Unfortunately I had the majority of my funds in XMR though, seeing extremely slow growth. If I had it in anything else, I'd probs be a quarter way to being a milli
>>
That shitcoin already mooned, im.not interested in coins that cant give me 100x return in a year.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.