[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you a joke /biz/. Shlomo calls David and says "I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Jew-Gold-Der-Sturmer-423x330.png (89KB, 423x330px) Image search: [Google]
Jew-Gold-Der-Sturmer-423x330.png
89KB, 423x330px
Let me tell you a joke /biz/.

Shlomo calls David and says "I have a full truck of pants each worth $1. Do you want them?"
"Yes", says David.
Later David calls Jonathan ans says "I have a full truck of pants each worth $2. Do you want them?".
"Yes", says Jonathan.
Later Jonathan calls Shaoul ans says "I have a full truck of pants each worth $4. Do you want them?".
"Yes", says Shaoul.

The story continue until this point :
Moshe calls Christian and tells him "I have a full truck of pants each worth $49. Do you want them?".
"Yes", says Christian.

The following day Christian calls Moshe and says:

– Listen, you’re a real swindler.
– What do you mean I’m a swindler?
– Well yes, you sold me pants for $49, but they’re unwearable!
– What do you mean they’re unwearable?
– You know exactly what I mean. I opened the truck and the pants only had one leg. What do you want me to do with pants which people can’t wear?
– But you don’t understand. There’s no problem. They’re not meant to be worn. They are meant to be bought and sold, to be bought and sold, and bought and sold!
>>
Replace the pants with any altcoin and there you are...

You are Christian by the way.
>>
>>2729276
jew coins are like magic
>>
>>2729276
So the joke is that stocks have no purpose but to be bought and sold, bought and sold, while coins like Minereum can be used as tokens in a fun game-like manner for new technology and have actual use?
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (1MB, 2209x2921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
1MB, 2209x2921px
>>2729276
>>2729280
>mfw just bought 1 bitcoin with half my life savings two days ago
>mfw $80 dip today
>mfw my name is actually Christian
>>
>>2729294
Stocks = Equity
Tokens = Hot Air
>>
>>2729280
But it's the fucking opposite. Stocks have no value at all except to be traded. Coins, on the other hand, can be actually used for things (usually money laundering, fast transactions, gambling, making new coins), etc.
>>
>>2729306
>Implying ((((Equity)))) doesn't equal hot air
Retard alert
>>
>>2729309
Stocks have no value? Stocks, that represent a defined share in a business with actual assets, revenues, and profits, that pay cash dividends. Lol, economics much brah?
>>
>>2729309
Cryptocurrencies have no use.
Get real.
>>
>>2729331
Fucking retard.

A stock's value is only what others are willing to pay for it. It's hot air. Cope harder nocoiner.
>>
>>2729314
% share in real life physical assets and revenue = hot air? Lawlz.
>>
>>2729334
>The gambling, drug-buying, money laundering, terrorism-funding crowd has no value
>>
>>2729276
this made me remind of this story, not sure even if it was warren buffet, but it was someone alike.

there was this kid that wanted to make money so he did odd jobs until he had just enough for a lottery ticket. the price of the small town raffle was a donkey. against all chances, the kid did win the donkey, but it was a sick donkey, and before even they could give the prize to the kid, the animal died.

when the kid went to claim the prize, the organizers told him "sorry kid, the donky is dead.
do you want a refund for your ticket?", so the kid replied "no. i want my donkey. it doesn't matter if it's dead". with confused expressions the organizers complied.

what did the kid with the dead animal? he organized his own raffle, which price was a donkey. the kid sold tickets and made thousands. when the winner went to claim his prize, the kid say "i'm sorry but the donkey died, here's a refund for your ticket?"
>>
>>2729365
Nice one.
>>
>>2729365
hey guys i have 100 btc to giveaway. send me 0.01 btc to be entered in a lottery to win. no i won't show you the btc.
>>
>>2729297
not sure if serious, but you missed the party m8. it's only downhill from here.
>>
>>2729339
and how's that different from how altcoin's value is appreciated, retard?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.