[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /biz/s opinion on this smug dude? Does he offer relevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What is /biz/s opinion on this smug dude? Does he offer relevant advice and recommendations (like the Intelligent Investor) or is it just smoke screens while keeping the actual secrets of his success hidden?
>>
>>2729007

good question... keen to know myself
>>
Bails out banks, loves the Jew, and hates crypto. Time for this relic to go into the night.
>>
>>2729094
Bails out banks.....on commercial terms and makes truck loads of cash because he can actually assess risk. Guys a fucking legend brother.
>>
>>2729007
he's an actual autist.
>>
Is he at least better than Soros? I haven't heard him supporting feminists and shit.
>>
>>2729007
He's an insurance genius.

As an investor he's bretty gud too, but nobody here gives a shit about that because he's all about value investing while all anyone here talks about is TA & "level 2" analysis as if it's more than just proverbial chicken scratches on a chalkboard.
>>
>>2729007
He dis-honed his adopted grand-daughter after she appeared in a 1% documentary back in 2006.

Pretty big ass hole IMO.
>>
>>2730232
You say that like you know him personally, faggot.
>>
>>2729007
I hear he's bullish on ANS
>>
>>2730247
Buffett disowned his son Peter's adopted daughter, Nicole, in 2006 after she participated in the Jamie Johnson documentary The One Percent about the growing economic inequality between the wealthy and the average citizen in the United States. Although his first wife referred to Nicole as one of her "adored grandchildren",[96] Buffett wrote her a letter stating, "I have not emotionally or legally adopted you as a grandchild, nor have the rest of my family adopted you as a niece or a cousin."[97][98][99]

Yeah, he's a dickhole. His granddaughter appeared on Oprah before the movie got big and that's what prompted this response. She wasn't even opinionated she just shared that she thinks it's funny that she has to make money doing art and cleaning houses for 'rich people' that are a lot less rich than her family. And she also thanked Buffet for funding her education.

He has 70 billion dollars, lives in a small house, and plans to give away 99% of his fortune to jewish charities.

Yeah...he is a faggot.
>>
he was in stocks at time like we are in crypto

he made safe bets but with wildly unsafe leverage levels

geico is like half of his success

i believe his cult of personality that he is autistic towards money in that it is purely a game to him. this emotional ambivalence is what makes him the best above all else.

for example, fomo doesnt exist to him. he live same lifestyle no matter his wealth. etc.

insteas
>>
>>2730274
>He has 70 billion dollars, lives in a small house, and plans to give away 99% of his fortune to jewish charities.

This is what irks me about the guy. Sure he's an intellient investor who knows how the markets work, but he doesn't use his money the right way whatsoever. If I were him I'd be going full Carnegie, building cool shit for the American people and actually doing things with his infinite money rather than just sitting on it like a faggot before giving all to jews.
>>
>>2730274

>she thinks it's funny that she has to make money doing art and cleaning houses for 'rich people' that are a lot less rich than her family.

hurr my family is rich, so why should I have to develop skills or have to do work to make money

No wonder he disowned this retarded SJW
>>
>>2730304
>before giving all to jews.

You mean before giving it back, anon
>>
i legit think he would never get off the ground if he started in our era when trying to apply 'fundamentals' to the current structure of central banks and macro issues

and yeah he is a mega autist, but he does have a good model for insurance based investing
>>
>>2729007
Complete fraud ass lying faggot

Unironic piece of shit
>>
>>2730318
>people making tons of money off the modern stock market

Yeah, if you have daddies money, she didn't. She decided to make things instead of having the opportunity to buy coco-cola stocks for pennies back in the old fart days.

Call her a SJW or whatever, she appeared in the documentary years before the bank bailouts... speaks volumes.

I have no doubt Buffet did it cause he got pressure from his buttfucking buddies at bohemian grove.
>>
>>2730330
To who?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.