[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey annon, I have a question, how much can you earn for advertising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1498760918827.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498760918827.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Hey annon, I have a question, how much can you earn for advertising on facebook page?
>>
>>2728957
Ofc I am, do you know something???
>>
used a strategy to get free marketing on others pages, not sure if Fb changed algorithms, but i would get paid for views and clicks, and essentially not pay facebook shit...so if you can do it, do it.

charge for the services...and use the algorithms to your advantage.
>>
>>2729027
Good strategy, but I mean if for example I had a fb page with 100000 likes do and I post advertisments of other people how much do I get paid? And also do facebook pay money for having page and getting clicks?
>>
Serveral Factors:

1) Content Relevance is major one!
do you have 100,000 broke people or 10,000 wealthy people and 90,000 broke people, whats your demographic?

use that to your advantage, knowing the people that follow you, so if they like funny cat videos, and thats what you share, sell content relevant advertising...use the insights to build yourself a target portfolio for advertisers...

if you are a watch page, and you have 100,000 watch fans, then go aim for rolex advertisement..and so on..
>>
2) If your page is content specific, the likelyness of it growing is based on the target demographic and global trends. I found facebook advertisement to be another gold rush (for facebook) and not the advertisers.

Also in terms of money, its tough, people are willing to pay what they can afford.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.