[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought 100k$ btc at 2610$ ,looking to hold for 3-4 for years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1317__57285_zoom-1200x630.jpg (167KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1317__57285_zoom-1200x630.jpg
167KB, 1200x630px
Bought 100k$ btc at 2610$ ,looking to hold for 3-4 for years , am I stupid for buying at that price and not waiting for it to dip more ? (Also had to pay high vig cause had money in stupid payment processors)
>>
>>2726454
Seeing as its already $100 below your buy in price, I would say you are missing out on about several thousand dollars worth of oppurtunity.
>>
>>2726454
As long as you do hold that long and don't panic if it goes sub 2k, you'll be fine
>>
Am looking to hold till 2020 no matter the swings ,even if it drops to 1k.as an overall investment how likely do you think is it to be profitable (even with a 1% gain)
>>
>>2726531
Will se selling sooner if it goes 10x gain
>>
>>2726454
Nice, just bought 100k too.
>>
>>2726495
>sub 2k
>low
I thought $1900 was unbelievably high just a month or 2 ago.

What the fuck is this newfag shit?
>>
>>2726454
full disclosure I don't have high hopes for BTC, but you should make sure you control your private keys before july 23rd when the bitcoin forks start. get it all in a wallet you control ASAP. if it does fork into multiple chains, as long as you hold them in your wallet, you'll have coins on all the chains.
>>
>>2727727
this
>>
you'll be fine. i bought at 1000 and held all the way down to 200 and back up again. anyone who loses money on btc is a weak faggot
>>
>>2726454
Isn't btc jumping around between 2400 and 2600 these days?

>>2727778
You sold when it started dipping and wound up with 5x as much, right?
>>
>>2726531
You need to start using it if you want the value to increase.

Would have been smarter to buy in chunks to avoid all of this freaking out - it's still a bear market and there's lots of uncertainty right now with the code changes coming up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.