[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bittrex 2 FA, I got a new phone and I need to scan the barcode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0004.jpg (56KB, 642x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
56KB, 642x584px
Bittrex 2 FA,
I got a new phone and I need to scan the barcode to set up the google Authenticator, however the bittrex login screen has nowhere to set this up
>>
>giving bittrex your real data and phone
enjoy the v& when bitcoin crosses the trillion marketcap and starts rivaling the status quo for world global reserve

always use a fake phone and VPN, then if you ever need to cash out just say you didn't trust the exchange.
>>
>>2725889
No 2FA on bit t-rex
>>
I used google authenticator... how do you use a fake phone number if you need to get the code?
>>
You're going to have to contact support to set up 2fa again assuming you didn't back up your code. If you can't prove that you are you then you're fucked.
>>
Why do people not fucking inform themselves before setting up 2FA.

Its very simple. When you set up 2FA in the first place, you write down the code that it shows there, to set up a new access code generator in your phone.
You need this for every single 2FA site.
>>
>>2725911
lol retard
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.