[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the move for young boys to get rich (other than buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0744.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.png
581KB, 762x464px
What is the move for young boys to get rich (other than buying bitcoin of course)?

The stock market is high.. now is the time to stockpile money from a career right? Wait for the inevitable upcoming crash.. then BUY BUY BUY!!??

Invest in marijuana stocks are it becomes recreationally legal in all 50 states?

What do you think?

I am 19 and want to make the big bux
>>
>>2724102
Smartphone app market was it from like 2007 to a year or two ago.

Cryptos are going to be strong for at least another 7 years.

The next big thing is starting now and won't blow up for 3 years. Gonna monitor this thread and see if someone knows.
>>
If you have no qualifications and want to do what I did, get into sales in Real estate, Financial advisory or timeshares i'd recommend those as the barrier to entry is low and potential income is high. Or just get a decent paying full time job and don't spend any of it, Next dont blow your money showing off to people or on things you dont need, Aim to save as much income as you can, just put it away in BTC or even just a savings where you dont touch it. Read a load of books and research what you really want to do. You will then have enough money to actually make big moves.

It's not a get rich quick scheme but more like a get rich slow and for sure. chasing all these schemes and memes will drive you in circles, feel free to chase them as things on the side, but make sure you constantly add to your big pile so you can then go out and make real investments or start in business with less risk.
>>
>says he knows the next big thing
>doesn't say what it is
>tells other to tell him what the next big thing is
>>
>>2724238
never said i knew what it is, just saying we're due for it
>>
>>2724201
how would anybody know
>>
>>2724324
how did anyone know BTC would blow up like it did?
>>
>>2724238

i was gonna make this really cool reply but im just monitor this thread and see if someone knows what i was going to say.
>>
File: thought.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
thought.gif
47KB, 450x510px
Make art!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>2724102
Don't be foolish. The stock market will always be "high". In fact when the SP500 hits 10K in your 40s you'll be kicking yourself for not buying at today's levels.

However, a 7% return (after inflation) is pretty shit. Especially when you're young and can be more flexible with money management.

I'd suggest avoiding memes and starting a business in whichever field you have an advantage/strong interest in. For example, if you love economics you could get into Ecommerce, perhaps work for a few companies related to the field while you grow your online presence.
>>
>>2724363
doesn't seem like anybody does
>>
Kneepads obviously.
>>
>>2724102
hmm I am not a man but I have a son. If he were to aks me that I would tell him to invest in crypto. I would tell him that while he is young he needs to find a good job. I would recommend the railroads as those pay well if you work on a train. get a trade. or go into the military. I would tell him that he also needed to get a side business going, maybe something to relates to a hobby or a trade he picked up. Even if its just buying cars giving them a little fix up and selling them for profit (hopefully). Also investing in weed stocks isnt a bad idea. I can not imagine what>>2724201
next big thing is but I would tell you to hold off on buying assets right now like realestate and any fancy toys. This market will burst and when that happens weed and beer stocks will be a good thing to hold. Also battery stocks are probably a good idea. If you have cash around when the bubble pops and you play your cards right you will be doing very well.
>>2724373
and do not listen to this guy.....I remember when I was your age people were talking like this and then 2008 came.
>>
>>2724102
I'm dipping my toes in holding FX.
I figure if my national currency is going to go down, I might as well not lose. But like I said I'm toe-dipping, haven't actually gone to a broker yet, just down to currency exchanges and get cucked by the shitty rates they offer -- but the point right now isn't to actually make money, it's to become accurate at predicting what happens.

>When I make an investment or cash out I write down what I THINK will happen
>Monitor every day
>Even if it goes "better than expected" I consider that a failure, try to reverse engineer what I missed
>Intention is to eventually get like 8/10 times the right prediction
>>
I really think that the next big thing is canadian weedstocks. They were mega hype for a few months, and now you don't hear much about Aurora, Canopy, and Aphria.
>>
>>2724526
The hype that lasted for a couple months will be relived on legalization. Crypto will be reawakened with a coin that skyrockets unexpectedly, or interest explodes due to some technological advancements. Maybe after a few years oil will go on a upswing.

Just my guesses.
>>
File: 1497916632612.png (1MB, 776x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1497916632612.png
1MB, 776x1030px
Invest in in interoperable block chain assets, these will be big when the crypto ///crowd/// realizes the level of enterprise adoption interoperability brings.

IOC
BLOCK
SEQ
DYN

Not ark, as I personally don't invest in shit thats being carried on attractive marketing and no relativity developed product.

Newfags think crypto is kill because their beloved shit coins p N d's are rekt, makes me warm and fuzzy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.