[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have only $20 seed money. You are tasked with growing it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 28820484779.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
28820484779.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
You have only $20 seed money. You are tasked with growing it into a financial empire what do you do?

If you can't answer this question, you don't belong on this board.
>>
>>2723387
flip molly
>>
ANS
>>
>>2723387
well sir first i would buy a couple cases of water bottles and i would go sell them on a hot day. as i approach my customers i would tell them that the water is only a 50 cents and if they opened the window i would immediately assault them and drag them out of their vehicle, taking it to a local chop shop to be repainted and sold at a profit at which time i would go and buy more cases of water to sell
>>
buy cheap chinese stuff
sell for profit on amazon
>>
>>2723410
this
>>
I would spend it on scratch tickets because 20 dollars isn't enough to start with. You need at least 5 grand today kid. Start saving.
>>
>>2723387
this makes no sense because my time is worth a lot more than that already. people usually do the thought experiment with 1k i think.

i would buy something on ebay and resell it for a higher price on the street, assuming i can't build anything. if i can, i would bake something and sell that at a market.
>>
Spend $20 on at supplies for a sign that says "$1 blowies" and ride the cum to $1 million.
>>
>>2723387
If you've only got $20 then get a job, you're a scrub.
>>
>>2723387
I could probably get some nice kneepads and cheap lipstick for 20 bucks
>>
>>2723387
What type of seeds
>>
>>2723387
I'd get a job so I can get more money to invest and then quit the job. Sitting and waiting for the 20 dollars to grow through investment is just retarded.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.