[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one believe me on this? I guarantee BAT outperforms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bat-basic-attention-token.jpg (88KB, 945x578px) Image search: [Google]
bat-basic-attention-token.jpg
88KB, 945x578px
Why does no one believe me on this? I guarantee BAT outperforms every single coin from now to Dec. Yet people think they know better than me, a millionaire, and go into shitcoin #5. Do you think we fuck around!? I am doing you a huge favor telling you this and you spit on my face and go buy some bullshit like ANTSHARES!? FUCK YOU ALL.
>>
hey man put some effort into it, some of us are carrying heavy bags, have some respect
>>
prove you are a millionaire and i'll go all in.
>>
File: 6o8zhqb2.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6o8zhqb2.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
I fuck your mom. I know best. Go to your room. Ant shares best.
>>
>>2723117
I have BAT. Bought it at 12,000 sats. Fucking help me man.
>>
If it outperforms antshares/neo I'll suck your cock. Screen cap this.
>>
>>2723136
same bro. It's not a loss until you sell. Hold or die.

Just know it can't go under 10 cents USD, as that's to floor. People would lose money on the ICO. Give the developers time to market and execute. It will happen

You're talking about a development team that's lived and breathed the tech boom.
>>
File: 1488579698191s.jpg (2KB, 186x173px) Image search: [Google]
1488579698191s.jpg
2KB, 186x173px
>>2723587
>m-muh brendan eich

The thought of giving more money to the advertisement industry is enough to make me sick.

fucking saged
>>
>>2723117
I am more curious how you became millionaire or what that from parents?
>>
>>2723117
Just buy Antshares senpai,
>>
>>2723117
Enjoy your ad token.
>>
>>2723807
Bitcoin investor in 2011
Litecoin investor in 2012
Ethereum investor in 2016

I don't lose :)
>>
>tokens
I prefer my devs to put in effort rather than just hit the create coins button.
>>
>>2724396
yeah right. too many larpers these days to take your word for it bro. antshares is gonna kick your ass regardless.
>>
>>2724396
Thanks OP. What else are you investing on right now other than BAT for long term?
When you say invest, do you hold for short term or long term?
>>
Lets actually discuss why this may be a potential big thing.

Brave is a decent browser, despite it being obscure. However, new browsers can explode in popularity pretty quickly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers has some interesting history on what was popular at what time, the numbers are a lot more sporadic than what one may think.

Mozilla is doing some pretty weird shit with their brand re-design. I can personally see it going deep into obscurity, much like how Opera was a solid choice for a while before it basically dropped off the face of the earth.

BAT tackles a unique issue. Around 11% of the worldwide devices are currently using ad-blocking software. Even older people/normies are starting to get ad-blocking software on their computers, as people who tend to service them will often install them at Geeksquad or whatever, as well as ad-blocking software being relatively popular Apps on iOS/Android.

This 11% number is BOUND to increase, as awareness of ad-blocking software grows.

As other forms of media such as TV and Radio become less popular, due to the internet pretty much dominating everything, this presents a unique problem for advertisers. The popularity of mediums that currently have impossible means of actually circumventing ads, are becoming less popular. Advertisers know this and are actively looking for a solution.

Now, companies pay advertising agencies to host online ads for them. What BAT does is basically pay the user to host the ads in question instead. Meaning that it gives users a very good reason to have ads on, since they benefit directly from it. Online ads are currently viewed as a highly negative thing. And for good reason.

The online advertisement industry is estimated to generate around $83 billion this year. There are very few solutions to the problem of people just blocking ads, as I mentioned above.

This coins success depends on Braves popularity over the next year or so.
>>
>>2724846
Note: Hopefully another coin, that develops this solution as a multi-browser thing, will at some point be developed. I feel that the biggest limitation on this is the fact that it's tied to Brave and can't be used elsewhere. Unless I'm mistaken.
>>
>>2724852
True but they are building extensions for other browsers
>>
Sweet just bouhgt 100k!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.