[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 y.o college dropout >parents gave me one of their apartments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1373906929733.jpg (26KB, 358x449px)
1373906929733.jpg
26KB, 358x449px
>25 y.o college dropout
>parents gave me one of their apartments in Brooklyn to rent out/live in
>apartment is worth 1.2mil
>rent out 1st and 2nd floor to bunch of hipsters for 5.5k a month total
>live in the basement
>wasted most of their rent money on gambling/hookers/weed
>only have about $6k left

Should I sell the place and go all in on btc and live the neet life at my parents for a year?
>>
>>2720627
>Should I sell the place and go all in on btc

Given how bad you are with money you'll probably lose it all anyways. Goddamn how can you fuck up something that easy so hard
>>
>>2720627
Fuck you.
>>
>>2720627
Fuck off and die mate
>>
>>2720627
no.
>>
>>2720627
kys faggot
>>
>>2720627
Eat shit!
>>
>>2720627
nice
>>
>>2720627
OP get your fucking life together before you decide to sell the one thing that will let you sustain your miserable existence.
>>
cmon internet friends accept me

i want to be rich
>>
nice! just bought 100k
>>
>>2720721
>i want to be poor

Fixed that for ya
>>
>>2720627
Dude, you're set.
Just save/invest more and in 2 years you can live a better life than those hipster fucks could even imagine
>>
>>2720627
>gets blessed with money in his life despite being a wasted subhuman
>blows it

you should kill yourself tb.h OP, cause you're a fucking piece of shit
>>
>>2720700
>>2720696
>>2720689
>>2720679
Fuck these faggots (probably the same guy)
>>2720718
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>2720721
You're already rich
You're part of the 0.1% and you manage to fuck this up, but you're so wealthy you'll get back on your feet
>>
>>2720627
live off 2k a month invest the rest in the right shitcoins and hodl. play it right and you'll be good in a year or two. man wish I had a fucking place I'd be fucking set
>>
>>2720721
You're literally already rich

Go blow it all on more hookers and dice though, you deserve to be poor
>>
how about you just live in the apartment you dumbass.
>>
File: 1488409267408.png (871KB, 959x959px) Image search: [Google]
1488409267408.png
871KB, 959x959px
>25 y.o college dropout
>parents gave me one of their basements in Canada to rent out/live in
>basement is worth 1.2mil
>rent out 1st and 2nd floor to bunch of Canadians for 5.5k a month total
>live in the basement
>wasted most of their rent money on fidget spinners/empty milk bags/vape juice
>only have about $6k left

Should I sell the place and go all in on btc and live the neet life at my parents for a year?
>>
Live in the apartment
Get a job
Find a wife
Raise a child
Stop being a degenerate
>>
>>2720820
>get a job
HAHAHAHAHAH
STOPPED READING
LAWEKROPAWPEOTJAEPORTAPERTJ
>>
Don't sell it you retard, you're set, you can live from that. If you wamt to do risky shit then do it with money you can afford to lose. What you have now is guaranteed steady income, don't fuck that up.
>>
U want to be rich boy? Sell house buy ritecoin for 10x profit by august
>>
Nice larp op I'm jealous of all those yous what's your secret?
>>
just live like a poorfag for 2 years and shovel every single dime into bitcoin, then live like a king for the rest of your life
>>
>get easymode in life
>still fucking suck and fail at it
>>
>>2720627
It'd be great if everyone like you just died overnight. We'd all be so much better off
>>
>>2720721
Yeah you should just mortgage the apartment invest the mortgage funds in ark and still rent it out while living at your parents, best of both worlds I guess
>>
>>2720627
You're a piece of shit. If you were my kid, I would slap the living fuck out of you and kick you out.

You stupid spoiled ungrateful fuck. What you need is a lesson in life. You need to learn to feel what rock bottom feels like, only THEN will you know how to capitalize on what your parents obviously busted their ass for.

Kill yourself.
>>
Serious answer? It sounds like you're horrific with money, so straight up ask your parents what they would do. Also, tell them about how you blew your money, so they'll understand that they need to do something before they can kiss their 1.2mil goodbye. Then follow their advice: apparently they are smart enough to be able to give their son a 1.2mil apartment.

Also, get educated. You sound stupid as all hell when you're asking for financial advice on /biz/: follow an education in finances or something.
>>
>>2720935
Or better yet buy antshares and just live off antcoins instead of arc while making around 36,000 a year in antcoin income all the while having your money appreciate from antshares, also live overseas instead of living in fucking Brooklyn
>>
>>2720627
No rent the place and get your shit together
>>
Sell it and move somewhere cheap
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.