[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy coin >it slowly bleeds down >sell coin >it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1382504.jpg (38KB, 289x475px) Image search: [Google]
1382504.jpg
38KB, 289x475px
>buy coin
>it slowly bleeds down

>sell coin
>it moons

WTF is wrong with me? I do all sorts of TA and try to buy coins at a dip or at their previous ATL or retracement levels and yet they never cease to go lower.

Examples:

>CFI
>BAT
>ANS
>STRAT

For a while I stopped caring about TA and just bought coins based on their fundamentals. I read a ton of whitepapers and imagined possible use-scenarios for each coin. I buy them and they slowly go to shit while coins like DOGE and DGB moon.

Examples:

>ARK
>BNT
>RDD

What the fuck. Do I HAVE to be part of some PnD group to make money in this game? I have a lot invested (over $50k) and yet my money is being siphoned by these shitty decisions.
>>
you put in 50k into a volatile market you dont understand and continue to keep investing this money and continue to lose it? jesus.

heres my tip : stop day trading and stop thinking youre going to 10x your money in no time flat. invest long term in good shit and if youre lucky itll moon.
>>
50k gone to nothing ahhahahhaha
>>
maybe hold coins for more than 10 seconds and if you can't do that keep it all in bitcoin. you'll still make gains long term
>>
>>2720169
Maybe dont sell at a loss. Hope this helps
>>
>>2720169
stop panic selling, research the coin youre putting your money into, if its not clear that the coin has a specific intended use that makes real world sense assume its a scamcoin, if the company's web page seems way to focused on making a profit as a cryptocurrency instead of solving a problem treat it like a MLM scam. stop buying high.
>>
OP why are you actually retarded? I'm not mad at you because it's people like you who give me gains, but what is it the drives people to buy high and sell low? Does the /biz/ motto really have this much power?
>>
You deserve to get fucked for being a weak handed faggot.
>>
>>2720459
I'm not even buying high though, I buy when the coin is down or dipped. The problem is it just keeps bleeding out for weeks (look at CFI, I bought it on the "dip" at 7535 on 6/29; STRAT at 275k on 6/23; BAT at 6k on 6/29). These were right at 60% retracements but the floor had no resistance.
>>
>>2720532
none of this matters unless you day trade. none of this matters unless you put on a pair of pink panties WILLINGLY sell at a loss

hold your shit and wait. why the fuck do you think you can walk in here and day trade yourself to riches? fuck man.
>>
>>2720569
when you're 0/7 or 0/8 it starts to make you question if you are missing out on the actual movement somehow, like I have to be in a PnD or there's a few whales at the top of all these coins
>>
>>2720584
dude i know this is a joke on here but youre literally 100% if you go opposite what your research tell you to do. do that and laugh.

if youre dead set on fucking day trading and taking massive risks then go off bitcoin, its floor is much more stable.

youre better off putting this btc onto 5dimes and just betting on a baseball team you research the shit out of and get to know. risk isnt worht the reward with day trading most of the time. dont believe the shit you hear on biz about everyone killing it. im sure you arent a total dipshit. youre losing because its setup that way. accept it and adjust.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.