[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good afternoon Business and Finance section. I am seeking some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: treasurer(2).jpg (10KB, 434x160px) Image search: [Google]
treasurer(2).jpg
10KB, 434x160px
Good afternoon Business and Finance section. I am seeking some advice, I am a Union Treasurer for one of the big local unions on the west coast of Canada. We have a strong local outfit here with over 25,000 members strong. We specialize in commercial construction for most government contracts in our province.

I am in charge of overseeing all of the union due payments and depositing them accordingly. I have complete control over where the money goes and choose what to invest in. Usually we invest in low risk conservative stocks that our brokers suggest to us.

I discovered this board / forum when I over heard some people working out at the gym talking about Bitcoin and Ethereum. They were talking about 4chan business and finance so i looked you guys up and figured I'd ask for some advice.

As I said before I am a Canadian union treasurer and oversee multiple millions of dollars from union payments. I am thinking that the current stock markets are unstable and thinking of pulling a significant amount of the funds out to put into cryptocurrency.

I am going to be careful with this decision and that is why I am asking here what to do with these funds. I want to make sure that our boys have a good retirement, because the current stock market is not looking too good for the future.

Would some of you guys mind giving me some suggestions to allocate these funds to? I already own some bitcoin personally but I want to make sure our workers have a great future ahead of them.

I was thinking my self of some possibilities: Ripple or Ethereum Classic. Any suggestions? I'd like to hear them all, thank you for reading this post have a great day.
>>
>>2719871
kys
>>
>>2719871
you are retarded. If you think the stock market is unstable prepare your anus.

but anyway, buy bean and ubiq
>>
>>2719871
Get off this fucking board nigger. Or just dump all your money into ETH. I don't give a fuck which.
>>
dbg
super fast
super reliable
super cheap
take you to the moon
wash your car
touch your dick when you're sad
do it
>>
>>2719871
fuck canada
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.