[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i guess this would be /biz/ since you guys just all wap on about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: alphabay.png (13KB, 673x362px) Image search: [Google]
alphabay.png
13KB, 673x362px
i guess this would be /biz/ since you guys just all wap on about cryptomonies all the time..

have these guys just cut and run?

the $4 mill that is looking suspicious in a blockchain or something, (over my head) they would have got wouldn't nearly be the amount of bitcoins that is in their system, would it?..

did i just loose a grand? and my best dealer?
>>
Yup

F
>>
>>2717069
righto. thanks for the reASSURANCE
>>
>>2716933
And good riddance, dumb druggie.
>>
Radio silence
https://blockchain.info/address/359FSXmTtzgpgphvRf439XdwmiQkWPDcyX
>>
>>2716933
If they really emptied everyone's wallet it would be a hell of alot more than 3-4m.
That is most likely all the coins that were held in escrow at the time that servers went.
Or it could be the tumble wallet funds AB uses for all transactions.
Regardless of all that, if it was a exitscam the coins would have moved fast.
>>
>>2718241
If 4million worth of coins suddenly comes into control of 1 entity... And that someone decides to sell that would crash the prices
>>
>>2718344
They wouldn't sell. They would just make another exit scam. The fact that the money stayed static this long means the rumors are false.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.