[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this to me? So if i had put $1,000 on statis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170705-175137.png (270KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170705-175137.png
270KB, 1440x2560px
Can someone explain this to me?

So if i had put $1,000 on statis ico i would have $90 million today?
>>
>>2715360
>>
And if you put $1000 on Bancor ICO you'd have $0 today

Don't play jewish games

Time in the market beats timing in the market, when you don't have the benefit of insider information
>>
>>2715377
But thats not 92000% of 1k right?
>>
>>2715407
It is. Do you not know how percentage works
>>
>>2715369
>>2715430
Youre giving 2 contradicting answers, so is it 900k or 90 million?
>>
ROI is how much you would've made given some investment. Since 92757% = 927.57, the amount you would've made given a $1000 investment is:

$1000 * 927.57 = $927570
>>
its 900k faggots, trading cryptos when you can't even do simple math, you stupid niggers?
>>
>>2715511
Why did you divide and changed the 92 thousand to 927?

Also holy shit thats still insane
>>
>>2715536
That's how percentages work. 100% = 1 when written in its decimal form, and when you want to use percentages in calculations, you need to convert them to their decimal forms.
>>
>>2715454
It was a joke. its 900k.
>>2715511
This anon is right. when you want to find percentage of something. Say, 42% of $100. you would do 0.42*100=$42.
Fuck nigga this is some simple ass shit
>>
>tfw poor
>Tfw my fragile future hinged on the success of some Chinese coin no one understands called antshares
>Tfw only have 300
>>
>>2715569
>Fuck nigga this is some simple ass shit
you do realize that we have people that can't figure out simple percentages trying to play monopoly, right?
Those wondering where was the money flowing from that fueled the shitcoins, this is a good example of one of the sources.
>>
>>2715360
STRATIS NOT STATIS YOU RETARD
>>
>>2715559
>>2715569
Thanks, i was never good at math

>>2715583
True dat, im 10k in.
>>
>>2715360
I'm such a newfag to crypto I had NO IDEA how well some of these ICOs have performed. Holy fuck no wonder every retard is throwing money at every new scam that surfaces.
Also, you retards who don't know how to calculate percentages just seriously go kill yourselves it's just sad
>>
File: keep investing.jpg (21KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
keep investing.jpg
21KB, 358x358px
>>2715624
So, whenever you see red I feel like a thank you is due since I believe that's where my green is coming from.
Thanks man. Sorry about that.
>>
>>2715360
Yep, at the time of that picture, you'd have had
around 920,000$.

Stratis is among the rarest underdogs to have absolutely exploded aside from ETH, Antshares and Spectrecoin. BTC is the progenitor, so I'm not even accounting for it.

Keep in mind majority of coins will never achieve this. ALSO keep in mind majority of people, unless they lock them away from themselves or have superior discipline, will not have held all the way till today - they will have seen a pump to 250% gains and sold long ago, thinking "holy shit, what a deal" and are now likely self-flagellating every single day while looking at those ICOstats numbers.

I consider the ICO stats ROI since ICO tab to be a good cautionary tale for ICO dumpers and impatient cucks who can't handle holding bags for longer than 30 minutes. Look at those dates. Those gainers are at LEAST 1 year old, most are older still.
>>
>>2715649
For sure, thats why im gonna put all my money in 5 new icos that i believe will moon and 5 solid existing coins and i will hodl for a year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.