[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were crypto currencies created by Computer component manufacturers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

The whole process of (((mining))) is a net loss of real money for individual miners outside of the vice economy crypto currency is built upon.
>>
>>2715295
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2715301

boo hoo you dont want your scam that has infested all of /biz to be questioned

how sad
>>
MODS

WE

NEED

FLAGS
>>
>>2715314

>Note: /biz/ is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in

oh the irony of demanding mods to something
>>
>>2715341
computers were not meant for you, shitskin
>>
>>2715399

crypto centralization is coming soon faggot
>>
>>2715431
thinking* was not meant for you, shitskin
>>
>>2715452

who do you think you are actually supporting by using crypto currencies?

shitskins, chinks and African warlords

GFYS
>>
>>2715510
life* was not meant for you, kike*
>>
>>2715540

all you have are middle school insults

the (((mining))) process revolves around the ability to gain access to computing power and energy,and the ability to afford to do that, which average schmucks such as yourself have no chance of competing with,

you are ((investing))) i.e giving money from your bank accounts, to god knows who for a small piece of digital unicorn dust, or you are paying real money in energy / computing components in order to have a chance to "mine" (what a great euphemism) coins and then process the winners transactions until you realize their physical limitations to keep up with the growing blockchain

unless everyone decides to migrate to a new crypto currency every couple of years, average people are giving away their money to criminals for nothing without even realizing how they are playing into a system waiting to be rigged once it becomes impossible for normal people to participate

but those gusy LOVE your money, so keep sending it to them I guess, why should I care what happens to you
>>
"You" is a singular noun...so it should be "All you have is middle school insults"

I know what I'm mining and whom for. I mine a GPU resistant coin (not a service token) and in return earn a property that is increasing in value. I purchased a used dual Opteron workstation for 500.00 and have 63 threads earning this "dust" (I think you called it). My kw rate is fixed at .08. I've met earned about 2k since April for doing nothing but reading dumbass posts like yours OP. So keep it up! You have the whole game figured out.
>>
>>2715630
....you're still going?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.