[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that WAGERR is the biggest POS crapcoin in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: bitcoincomheader[1].jpg (482KB, 2042x1160px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoincomheader[1].jpg
482KB, 2042x1160px
>useless demo wallet with zero features
>already trading below ICO price
>devs are too retarded to get it listed on any proper exchange
>listed on WAVES DEX exchange (aka shitcoin cemetary)
>army of increasingly nervous third world shills hyping this shitcoin
>devs will ban you from slack if you bring any of these facts up

LOL I sure hope you didnt put any money in this shit
youre not a complete retard like me, anon
are you?
>>
File: zGH3GQq[1].png (8KB, 417x66px) Image search: [Google]
zGH3GQq[1].png
8KB, 417x66px
BREAKING NEWS:

well ill eat my fucking hats anons
looks like i completely misjudged these devs
after weeks of bitching they finally managed to get it llisted on a real exchange

oh wait
whats that...

NO THEY DIDNT
they listed it on fucking... whats the name again...
fucking TIDEX

if youve never heard of tidex youre not alone
noone has ever heard of it
BECAUSE ITS A SHIT TIER EXCHANGE WITH ZERO VOLUME AGAIN
0.02 bitcoin volume in the last 24 hours!!

im not even sure if the devs are just straight up trolling us at this point
theyve probably seen my threads here and want to destroy the last bit of sanity i have left
>>
Someones mad they didnt get a 10x gains after the ICO.
>>
>Demowallet is just a demo
>Trading for well above ICO price if you got in early.
>DEVs are in talks with other exchanges, but atm its just a temp token thats trading
>Waves DEX is better than you think, and will update their GUI real soon
>Pretty much no shill, people just waiting for testnet/mainnet
>Devs ban kiddos that spam FUD and hate
>>
even /biz/ is shilling this coin now
thats the last straw
this project is fucking doomed
>>
>>2714847
Curious how much you put in? Also what do you expect from any ico? I mean, the point is to fund development from which I infer that basically a concept is what's available at the ice.
>>
File: 1497460284885.jpg (5KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1497460284885.jpg
5KB, 192x185px
>>2714943
Who is shilling it? This board used to have discussion. Now you can't mention anything except negatives without someone accusing you of being a pajeet pnd scammer
>>
This same thread again. Even the wording is almost identical. Jesus, calm down.

>>2714862
They listed the TEMPORARY token on Waves primarily so angry toads like you who want to immediately dump the tokens after listing can actually do it. The actual tokens are still a couple months out. That and unless you bought in at the very last couple of EXTRA rounds, you're still in the green.

Personally, I'm in from Round 1 with 1 BTC and am looking to run some masternodes on a VPS. This is a definite 2-5 year hold if all goes well. Stop the senseless fudding and actually go on their slack to ask questions and get answers.

>>2714847
OP you fucking retard...
>demo wallet is literally a demo wallet for people to get acquainted with how the baseline system is going to look/feel/work for everyone who is looking to stake their WGR and indeed everyone who will be using the platform for the service - betting
>current price is below final ICO price by 15% due to aforementioned early dumpers cashing out - Wagerr literally helped them get out
>devs are not looking to get the token added anywhere for now as there is literally nothing but a temporary token to add, which was already put on Waves, as mentioned above - the project and it's supporters are waiting for the testnet and MN specs, not drooling over fucking dumpers' dreams
>what fucking shills OP? I've only ever seen turbofud threads just like this here on biz concerning WGR, even the format and wording is similar. You're probably the same guy.
>who will ban you? who has been banned OP? I want to know this because I've seen nothing like this on the slack aside from the dudes who scammed the slack during ICO launch by posting scam addresses and ripped a few poor sods off

What the fuck are you on about you deranged fool? Everything you've written here is directly in opposition to my personal experience with the WGR ICO and slack discussions. Literally the opposite. What the fuck have you been up to?
>>
>>2714847
If you don't like them send them to my waves wallet:

3P8ree2MNNWD18rSajH2mncoQaH6FiEXG1X
>>
>>2715023

lol
shills gonna shill
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.