[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/. Seems to be memes and shit posting here but any chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hi /biz/. Seems to be memes and shit posting here but any chance of a serious discussion?

Im looking for low market cap (5 mill or less) coins to invest in that have the potential to 10x in price.
My general process is to scroll all the way through Coinmarketcap on the low market cap coins that have a bit of volume. Then check if its being developed and if there are any big releases planned.

Im going to start looking now, I'll post anything I find that looks interesting what Im already looking at...

Please suggest:
>Name
>Is it developed
>Anything interesting in the works?
>What exchanges its listed on.

Some of my previous buys:

Bought 1 btc worth of verge at 1.2M cap, sold for 11BTC profit at 19m cap. (though I could of made 4x that if I held for 2 more days)
Bought like 3btc VIA at like 1.8M cap, still holding at 40BTC profit
Bought Bitbean at like 600k cap, sold for 7BTC profit.
Cant remember exactly what I put in but I got into Myriad at like 500k cap and made 4btc profit. which was lucky because it tanked 3 days later.
Currently have 1.8 in spread but I might cash that out. not sure yet.

I buy some big coins too but in terms of 'big wins' its always the small ones that do the best.
>>
I've been looking at Pepecoin recently, its at 1.4m cap right
Has 2 (as far as im aware) developers - and from what I gather from their telegram and announcement thread is that they've created their own Counterparty copy called Kekdaq which will allow burning 'pepecoins'.
Seems like those devs have worked pretty hard and they're updating the wallet a lot, so I've just dropped 5btc into it, hoping it can hit like 17m and I can get a 40btc return.
Its listed on Bittrex as 'Memetic' - not sure why the different name but I read somewhere that Bittrex didn't like the Pepe branding.
>>
5 mill is way too low of a bar unless you're looking at small icos
>>
>>2714845
Not at all. Ive made 160 BTC from 4 BTC since November by buying into lower market cap coins. As long as they have a developer that's active and actually releases updates they will always go up.
>>
>>2714677
>Im looking for low market cap (5 mill or less) coins to invest in that have the potential to 10x in price.
Aren't we all?

You will mostly get bad advice here, you're better off trawling through bitcointalk and making a decision based on what you've learned there.

You will just get people telling you to buy shit like Bitbean and DGB here.
>>
>>2714677
Damn I hate to be the beggar in one of the few decent biz threads, but can you hook me up with a btc n teach me? 4 to 160. Jesus. [email protected]
>>
>>2715749
>subtle shill for memetic
Are you guy that bought memetic at all time high and looking for people to dump on.

if you look at that chart, someone made a costly mistake and bought memetic 3x the current price a few days ago and now he holds a bag and cannot exit unless more people buy in.
>>
>>2714677
Try looking at Aragon

Active dev team, loads of support, super low market cap, on Bittrex, ect.
>>
Have you looked into Blocknet?
It might not be 5m but it is a solid concept?
>>
>>2715749
I just emailed you 1 BTC, be sure to check your "spam" folder
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.