[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone notice that CCR hasn't been online in a while? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: xby.png (74KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
xby.png
74KB, 640x628px
Anyone notice that CCR hasn't been online in a while? The dev team mentioned that they are now in direct contact with Borz and that CCR is temporarily absent due to "personal issues." Coincidentally I've noticed the following since CCR's absence.
>More updates than usual coming out
>Dev's now in direct contact with Borz
>New website being implemented
>No arguing in slack
>Price increasing
>A new push for social media outreach
So was there a silent coup to kick out CCR or something?
>>
hopefully
>>
>>2713402
that would be wishful thinking

although i think this proves that he really doesn't add value to the project
>>
>>2713402
tech is slowly coming together, it's all about timing. The project will slowly go mainstream. Over +1000 in slack, I think that it definitely has potential.
>>
>>2713575
Oh yeah the good old not existent technology. Have fun with posw 2.0
>>
>>2713710
literally every crypto is in development, some are further along than others, nothing wrong with investing in coins early on in their life if you're after high risk/reward
>>
Hmm really makes you think. I'm wondering what his role is exactly other than making long winded videos with 10 mins of filler and 2 mins of actual news.
>>
>>2713402
Who exactly is in direct communication with borz?
>>
>>2713402
Also, the price action is pretty much entirely Bikerlezno from the slack. Don't read into it too much
>>
>>2713402
What is the actual point of this coin?

Why do people need it?
>>
>>2714955
it uses proof of signature (as opposed to the common proof or work/stake) and proposes a new way of reaching a consensus on block signing by using a chord network to communicate between nodes

later down the line the devs intend to add services like storage (hence the name extra bytes) which will be secured and controlled by the network of nodes

the devs are working on getting the node network up and running, if they succeed then i expect the market cap to be around 30-40 mil, if they start implementing services then it could go higher

i'm interested to see where it goes and whether the dev(s) will be able to pull it off
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.