[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

following which coin goes up and down with bitcoin the real test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1460860724162.png (881KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1460860724162.png
881KB, 900x1600px
following which coin goes up and down with bitcoin the real test whether its a shitcoin?
>>
>>2710573
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!:^)
>>
>>2710573
So every coin? Yes.
>>
>>2710573
They are traded against BTC.

What a dumb fucking question.
>>
>>2710573
BRAAAAAPPP
>>
>>2710573
Okay, why do women do this?

I fucking love nice female asses but I have to limit myself to brief glances if anyone in the range can make eye contact with me to avoid looking like a creep. I want to feast my eyes and stare at dat ass intently but in most cases I can't and it's fucking painful, and I always regret not staring some time later.
>>
>>2711406
You sound like a fucking weirdo, anon.
>>
that girl is like 15

gotta love jb ass
>>
>>2711414
Dude, IRL, you wouldn't even think I'm weird, just a little quiet. I keep this shit to myself, but on an anonymous imageboard I just don't give a fuck.

I don't know why but I can't help but gawk at nice bodies/butts, but am always worrying about people noticing. Is this really that weird?
>>
>>2711438
That parts not weird. This part though.
>in most cases I can't and it's fucking painful, and I always regret not staring some time later.
>>
>>2711453
Here's an example.

Back in HS I was riding the bus and sitting behind this slut with a nice ass. She was always bending over in sexy positions randomly, but this time she was literally bending over in her seat with her ass just inches away from my face. It was the most perfect view of a nice ass that you could ask for, nicely bent over, but because there were a shit ton of people I just couldn't stare like I wanted...

She was bent over for a couple minutes and once again probably the best view I would have ever got but I feel like I only caught a few milliseconds of that ass out of the 1-2 minutes of her bent over literally inches from my face because I was worrying too much about what people would think of my if I indulged in my deep desire to gawk. Again, best view ever and I basically missed it, cannot stress enough.

This was before I was so "obsessed" with looking but I haven't forgot about it because such a great view outside the bedroom will probably never happen again.
>>
>>2711504
Yea the fact that this event is still bothering you is fucking weird.
>>
>>2710593
Fucking degenerates. Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>2711504
Boy you're repressing your sexuality. Go get drunk and fuck a hooker or something.
>>
File: demi.jpg (80KB, 720x597px) Image search: [Google]
demi.jpg
80KB, 720x597px
>>2711531
you can't fuck hot HS girls with money

if you didn't fuck the hot HS girl in class with the nice ass and the nice tits its over and kys
>>
>>2711504
BRAPPPPPPPP
>>
>>2711514
Well nothing I can do now, so I'm not longer worrying about it. It's only when I see images like OP's pic or something that I'm even reminded. I just feel that it was basically like I could of viewed a great work of art at that moment but I cucked myself out of it and am just a little salty.

>>2711531
Yes, I do need to get laid but I don't want to fuck a hooker, and I'm not too great at the whole dating game/haven't met any women that are interested in me lately. I might have to try Tinder or Craigslist or something if I get real desperate... not even ugly... I'm tall, decent looking (but could hit the gym), just bad at socializing. Am an INTP.
>>
>>2711438
You're weird if you DON'T stare at nice asses. Girls know what they are doing and pretty much expect men to stare at them, it's a confidence boost. Be a fucking men and stare at asses.
>>
>>2711546
I currently live in a state with an AOC of 16 but I will be moving to a state with an AOC of 18 in around a years' time so I might be doublecucking myself.

I don't think my game is strong enough to pull any 16 year high school chicks by then, (I'm 21, and definitely still attracted to them) and I'm not risking it when I live in 18-minimum-land so I might never experience that joy...

>>2711757
>You're weird if you DON'T stare at nice asses
Yes this is completely how I feel but I still have conflicting thoughts.

I'm definitely staring more now, but am still paranoid about them catching me. Is it even a problem if they catch me oogling dat ass? You're implying its not but I can't make up my mind and I don't want to come off as a creep.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.