[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last chance to get in you dogs. The ICO and meme coin gold rush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: b2tB_2aN.jpg (12KB, 512x512px)
b2tB_2aN.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Last chance to get in you dogs. The ICO and meme coin gold rush is over and smart money is moving into coins with long-term potential.
>>
File: download (10).png (4KB, 225x225px)
download (10).png
4KB, 225x225px
I was about to make this thread lol. Managed to accumulate 100 DCR this week and was keeping quiet about it. Also don't use the old logo
>>
Decred won't go anywhere fast because it already has a 9-figure marketcap and it competes with bitcoin, which isn't going to work out. I advise people to look for long-term tech coins that try to fill a role that isn't already filled, like factom and iconomi. Maybe ardor if it pans out well in q3.
>>
>>2709035
>It immediately goes down after ICO and continues going down for the next 3 months.

:^)
>>
>>2709049
yup decred is cool but it directly competes with bitcoin and that ain't a bet I'm willing to take. you're fighting the king kong gorilla here. btc is king of the jungle baby, and decred ain't gonna take it out, sorry.
>>
>>2709054
ICO? Lay of the sauce.

>>2709049
>>2709057
See you guys August 2nd
>>
>>2709062
Oh, lol. You must be a summerfag. You think the doomsday fud is actually real.
>>
>>2709068
Doesn't have to be a doomsday scenario. Any hitch at all and it'll draw attention to the biggest problem btc has: governance. Good thing Jihad is such a nice guy though, right?
>>
>>2709092
Look, governance is a long-term issue and decred seems to have some great ideas. But any bad fork is gonna be slaughtered as soon as its born. Bitcoin will be faster and community positivity will skyrocket. It might get tumultuous, but there is simply no way that btc will be replaced as the pillar of crypto, at least until truly disruptive chains comes in the 2020s with some crazy feature we haven't dreamt of. Decred has a tiny, tiny, chance of evolving fast enough to be one of those revolutionary coins and take a swing at daddy bitcoin. But I am confident that for now your money would do better elsewhere in the medium-term.
>>
>>2709092
Do you like getting cucked by premine?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.