[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel bad about leaving your workplace for another?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ah yes.jpg (563KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
ah yes.jpg
563KB, 500x600px
Do you ever feel bad about leaving your workplace for another? I feel like I'm leaving my workmates in the lurch.
>>
Fuck them
>>
Real talk: I left a job with Korean people I really liked and they grew to accept me (white) as part of their family. Company had glass ceiling and there was no way to move up. I switched jobs, make 20% more now, made new friends and have upward mobility. Being an adult means making tough decisions.
>>
I spent 2 years longer at a terribly managed and abusive place because I loved the people I worked with. We became friends, a couple of who I am still friends with now. I left because I realized people weren't worth my sanity or the low pay. When it comes down to it, most, if not all, won't give a flying fuck about you in a month's time. They're not gonna pay your bills or take care of you. Better yourself instead. If they really give a shit about you, it's not gonna matter where you work, they'll stick around.
>>
>>2708850
good job anon, you are one of the good ones
>>
>>2708815
No because everyone I've ever worked with, without exception, was a fucking retard.
>>
>>2708858
>>2708850
Good replies
>>
>>2708858
This is the real red pill. 90% of them won't give a fuck when you're gone, and you will still visit with those you are really close with.

My first job out of college was really shitty, but the people were good and most people in the office were practically family with the owners. I left after two years and am now making more than my boss who was with the company for 20 years.

They take advantage of you after a while. People use it as an excuse not to move on, not wanting to leave coworkers, because moving on is scary. But in the end it doesn't matter don't let it hold you back.
>>
>>2708815
You left the tribe. Things will never be the same.
>>
>>2708850
and you could have had korean pussy and owned that place in a decade.
>>
>>2708815
Yes but I always remember that if they were to fire me, they'd do it on a Friday without any notice. I'm giving them two weeks. Fuck them.
>>
>>2708833

This
>>
>>2708850
This.
I did the same and turned down a heap of great offers because I felt like I owed my boss something for getting me to that point. Then he started fucking me around and I realized that he took me turning down other jobs as a sign he could treat me like shit and I would stay.
I left not long after and still talk to a few of the boys from that company.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.