[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH will rocket past 300 EOW. Now onto the next order of business.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: lNTAhcX.png (76KB, 597x550px) Image search: [Google]
lNTAhcX.png
76KB, 597x550px
ETH will rocket past 300 EOW. Now onto the next order of business. Refute the following points:

IOTA - high potential in terms of being the first IoT blockchain. Developed by PhDs, many of them that have researching the field for almost a decade. Directed specifically for systems that require high-throughput. Rumour is that they'll be one of the new EEA members to be announced in EEA3 or 4, but don't tell this to anyone.

WAVES - Kind of like ARK. Some nice interoperability features. Deloitte is showing interest in collaborating with them. It's known that Vitalik Buterin keeps an eye on the project and a relationship with the dev team.

ZCASH - Highly undervalued. Team seems top-notch and the tech is great. Their attitude of sharing knowledge with the Ethereum dev team and of being part of the EEA shows that they're here to stay. That means massive increases in valuation.

Monero - dark alternative to ZCASH. Open-source and will potentially try to get ahead of ZCASH by attempting harder to innovate. Has been performing very well in the past year.

Augur - releasing soon. I have the highest of hopes in this token because it'll present a glimpse of the first use cases of free markets on top of a blockchain. Tech seems fantastic and the team is extremely careful with what they communicate and promise to deliver.

ICN releasing on August 1st. I believe it'll bring lots of new investors into the Ethereum ecosystem by opening the possibility of investment to millions of traditional investors in an easy way.
>>
>>2708214
>ETH will rocket past 300 EOW.

stopped reading there
>>
Good post man I'm in on iota unfortunately biz is kinda retarded so your effort will go unnoticed by most
>>
>>2708214
>zcash
>undervalued
pick one
>>
>>2708278
>kinda
>>
File: 1423084587944.jpg (222KB, 730x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1423084587944.jpg
222KB, 730x1690px
>ZCASH - Highly undervalued
bagholder detected
>>
>>2708302
>>2708347

these are the 6 i'm researching before i pull any triggers. refute my points faggots.
>>
zcash is doa when ethereum adds zk-snarks to their protocol.

absolutely no point ever using zcash again when you can have completely anonymous tokens on ethereum that can be automatically bought and cashed out for ethereum with a single transaction.

same with waves. what does it do you cant do on ethereum? the market consolidates, and theres no market for waves tokens.
>>
Silly cucks. Technical analysis shows massive whale accumulation into ETH in microsecond bits. SCREENCAP this. Eth will moon again soon once this compression wave is over. May take a month may take six but it's coming.
>>
>>2708373
https://twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
ceo is cucked.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.