[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I change my name, secretly? What are some underhanded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9693.jpg (102KB, 632x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9693.jpg
102KB, 632x1024px
How do I change my name, secretly? What are some underhanded tricks to do this without a connection to my old identity.

I want a more commercial sounding name.

I want a legacy.

A family name, like Rothschild.
>>
Why, so you can pass down that half-eaten bag of hot cheetos and DGB bags?
>>
The whole point of a family name like Rothschild is so that faggot pleb normies like you will never be grouped with them.

So the answer is you can't unless you just change it, in which case you'll look like a total faggot and people will instantly know you aren't associated with a respectable lineage because you lack class and breeding and it's obvious to everyone except you.
>>
Kek, you're not going to become a Rothschild by having the same name.
>>
>>2707382
I never said I wanted to change it to rothschild.

I am asking how do I want to change it without any connection to my old identity.

Think of it as opening a new account.
>>
Hmm good question OP. I think of life as a video game, and some names just sound better. I think you can do it legally but there is an old connection to you old id. As for secret covert ways, maybe you could move to a different country, change it there, move back to usa, and change it here.

Good luck.
>>
>>2707427
Just petition the government to change your name and move away.
>>
>>2707364
Just changed my last name. It was a very simple process.

My family name will carve its way into history.
>>
>>2707474
But then there is a connection,

The govt still sees me as my old identity even though changed, because they recorded the changing process.
>>
>>2707364
OP I did this with my name. Changed my first and last name.

Let me tell you - the process is really hard if you're not on top of your shit and organized. There's a lot of back and forth. Had to appear in a courtroom and communicate with a newspaper, and if you don't do everything in the right time then you have to start over from a check point, kind of like a videogame.

I ended up getting through 50% and hired a lawyer for $600 to clean up the rest.

[spoiler] 100% do not regret changing my name [/spoiler]
>>
>>2707499
Even the British Royal family changed their name dude... From Saxburg-Gotha to Windsor (or something like that), do you think they care?
>>
>>2707514
Interesting.

Please go into more detail. Why is a newspaper involved?

And good for you! It is just that I do not like the recording process. What's the point of a new ID if everyone knows you changed it?
>>
>>2707536
My problem is people knowing it isn't my original name. If someone digs deep enough, they will find court records, and I don't like that. I like controlling information.
>>
>>2707553
You're a fucking scammer aren't you?
You told the wrong lie to the wrong people.
Now you're worried they're out for your blood.
But you forgot one simple detail, liar.
This is the age of information.
Information lives forever.
You're done for.
>>
>>2707576
Lol, no.

I just value freedom, and I enjoy crafting my own identity and destiny.
>>
>>2707543
that's why you gotta do 2 things

1) I changed my social media to that new name 4 years back
2) I introduced myself solely by that name for 4-5 years
3) That encompassed the entirety of college, which was away from the town I grew up in, then I moved again to somewhere entirely new for work. Basically, the more you move/separate yourself from your origin, the better it is.

As for a newspaper, it's because if you owe anyone any debts under your old name, by announcing the change in a paper, it gives people the opportunity to claim those debts before the name change makes things murky to trace.

That was at least the original purpose behind the law.
>>
>>2707576
Also, information is created and destroyed all the time. I do not own any social media, and I was always quite albeit smart and wardworking. So, I have the opportunity to change my name without anyone knowing just based on apperance, but, if some obsessive corporate psycho wanted to know, they just have to have their lawyer ask around--this is leverage over me, and that impedes my freedom. So, blank slate new account is what I am looking for.
>>
>>2707364
>I want a legacy.
>A family name, like Rothschild.

Its easy, you just change it on forms, magazine subscriptions, checkbooks, phone books, business cards, every new person you meet.

Then for all intents and purposes your name is Mr. Rothschild to anyone who knows you.

Fucking actors do this shit all the time
>>
Fake suicide. Have one family member in on it. Have them collect insurance and give to you. Move to different country, by boat. Change your name there and move back to states.
>>
>>2707846
>get deported by ICE
>>
>>2707862
Why
>>
>>2707364
Ugh Gillian Barnes is so hot. aka Irelynn Black.
>>
>>2707892
Yeah how did people figure out she changed her name?
>>
>>2707576
B) You're weird fuck who drops his spaghetti all the time so now you want to start a new life away from all the people you knew. You want to mess with social media, to be a normie again, without freaking out your potential new friends by using a fake name on the platform.

a better solution:
neck yourself
>>
>>2707892
My guess is that someone who saw her modelling saw her linked*n and did the math.
>>
>>2707621
>>2708306
>>
>>2707553
they dont have to dig that deep
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.