[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats everyones opinion on cfi? Im relatively new to crypto and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: cfi.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cfi.png
29KB, 300x300px
Whats everyones opinion on cfi? Im relatively new to crypto and have been riding the waves lately making a a decent profit. Any idea if this coin has the potential to moon or is worth holding longish term? seems like it has potential.
>>
>>2706468
Somebody said that it's going to moon tomorrow, and I hope so because being a poorfag isn't fun anymore.
>>
Watch to see what happens with it during and after their icos. If it goes up with them, buy it. If not, stay away. I'm holding quite a few but it may not turn out like I hope it will.
>>
File: QoessLz.png (13KB, 571x474px) Image search: [Google]
QoessLz.png
13KB, 571x474px
>tfw bagholding since 17k
>>
>>2706486
do you mean if the price raises from the entry point price in the ico? seems like all the icos start with a massive dump and (hopeful) slow rise.

whats everyone think about the whale on there holding the price down? any strategies?
>>
File: g1394262440847692192[1].png (439KB, 529x686px) Image search: [Google]
g1394262440847692192[1].png
439KB, 529x686px
It's founded by a guy with 2 offenses for kiddo pr0no. 3rd strike and he will likely go away for life along with his project.
>>
>>2706498
how many are you holding?
>>
>>2706503
Just the excuse I needed to buy more CFI.
>>
>>2706517
it's not too bad. i have 125 total and 79 were bought at 17.1k, the rest were bought at 13k
>>
What's the potential to see this hit 100k sat?
>>
>>2706498
>>2706539
Bought 392 at 9343. What are my chances?
>>
>>2706539
im sitting on 330 that ive gotten through profit and buying back in. probably at 6500 average cost. cant decide if i should hang on to it and see what happens or cash out at a decent profit later on today or tomorrow.
>>
>>2706468
i dont know about the actual coin potential, but the developers are from my university and they are SOLID
>>
Goddamn you guys are super poorfags, Get a job and clean your room. I have 20k of these. Watch to see if their dashboard release and their hosted icos affect their price. Santiment at least seems to have some hype, they'll have filled their cap before the public can get it.
>>
>>2706592
pls explain what a hosted ico is and how it is affecting the current price. if its on the market how is there an ico on the way?
>>
>>2706610
https://cofound.it/en/
They're a vc firm for crypto. They review, bolster, and invest in projects they feel have value. These projects eventually have an ico. The current debate about cfi is exactly how needed this service is, and how the token's price will correlate to the success of the organization. Two projects are releasing in July, the first of which is happening now. If these generate interest in cfi in addition to themselves, cfi could be an absolutely fantastic investment. If they don't capitalize on early hype and host boring projects, no one will use them and the token will be worthless.
>>
>>2706503
cp users are the biggest advocates for privacy and do good work so i'll buy some more
>>
>>2706663
great explanation. thanks dude.

whats your personal opinion on the relevancy of the service provided? it would be wild if they could pull it off.

Hard to see how their price wouldnt go up if they hosted successful projects.
>>
>>2706663
on their website it says that the last 25% of their "tokens" will be distributed on the 7th....what is the difference in buying a token directly from them on the 7th and buying them right now from bittrex?
>>
bump for info
>>
>>2706503
>It's founded by a guy with 2 offenses for kiddo pr0no
Redpill me on this. What happened?
>>
>>2706727
Well clearly I think there's potential, otherwise I wouldn't have a lot of them. I am 100% confident that venture capital/quality assurance is needed in crypto. I am much less sure that cfi specifically will be the one to dominate that niche. I am also concerned that they will suffer in the medium-term due to hostility towards icos. Their token will eventually be involved in all sorts of things, but for now the only incentive to hold it besides price speculation is to have 5k to get the priority pass. Ultimately, they have the first mover advantage and I am confident in the dev team after having spoken with them many times on their slack. Their relationship with Iconomi should also be fantastic, speaking as someone who's portfolio mostly consists of ICN at the moment.
>>2706795
You are mistaking the santiment model for the cfi one, I think? Cfi token distribution is finished and described in the whitepaper.
>>
>>2707116
What does the priority pass do for you?

Think i might just hold what i have and see where these go.
>>
>>2706550
>>2706550
Well there's a huge sell wall at 10k. And then several others past that. Whale is probably done accumulating but is waiting on volume to increase. You might break even with you initial investment. Unless the ass hat whale takes down the sell wall tomorrow then it will be a better moon mission.
>>
>>2707175
If you have 5k cfi you get early access to hosted icos. For example, Santiment is going to sell out in the presale for its community and cfi pass holders. Nice to have if you think cfi will host projects you are interested in.
>>
>>2707194
i see, makes sense. Is the 5k something you can accumulate over time? ill definitely be keeping an eye out on cfi, sounds really interesting and has the making to make people a lot of money under the right conditions.

any other info you have, throw it my way.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.