[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder: when looking at coinmarketcap, select "

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.png (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
96KB, 300x300px
daily reminder: when looking at coinmarketcap, select "Currencies" and Filter "Premined" and "Non-mineable" coin to remove trash from the list

what you're left with is :

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/

you can thank me later

meme shit ICO tokens are not crypto-currencies
>>
>>2705153
Fucking neato! Upboated and bought 100k
>>
But bitcoin and ethereum is istaminded/premined, so where do you draw the line exactly?
>>
>>2705160

Bro. You are getting stale
>>
>>2705153
non secure link fuck off pajeet
>>
File: help.png (113KB, 1089x924px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
113KB, 1089x924px
OK let me help you a bit more, I removed obvious scams from the list
>>
>>2705271
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/
>>
>>2705188
ethereum is an obvious scam
bitcoin is not premined, stop lying
>>
what do you guys normally look at when you look at a coin on coinmarketcap?
>>
>>2705282
Game credits is actually legit
>>
>>2705153
Reminder that the upcoming crash will be caused 'cause you cucks were buying ICOs.

We had kickstarted for years now and shortsighted retards couldn't smell an obvious shitty scam even when it was basically under their noses.

This ICO bubble had to happen, but it pisses me off that it could have easily been avoided. GG, pajeet.
>>
>>2705153
Butthurt you didnt pick eth when the whole biz was shilling it at 6?
>>
>>2705381
I wrote a question mark there because I don't know enough about it
>>
>>2705362
you cannot decide anything by looking at coinmarketcap

you need to research what each of them do, what problem are they trying to solve
>>
>>2705394
No I'm wealthy already.
I bought a particular coin when it was 40 cents
I don't want to say which though , I'm not here to shill
>>
>>2705191
Nice just bought 100k!
>>
File: 8977442.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8977442.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
Thanks for the tip pede
>>
>>2705405
well now you know :)
>>
>>2705315
ETH is a scam? How? If it is a scam then btc is a scam as well, since it's the same blockchain tech.
Unless you mean the community makes it a scam because they fork it as their commander bids them? Exactly the same could happen to BTC.
>>
>>2705392
But you're wrong. Everybody knows they're mostly scams. But people buy them because they know other people will buy them and so forth, just because the first people were willing to buy them.
>>
>>2705565
Buying an ICO coin after the ICO launch is a whole new level of retarded. You're basically telling Tyrone to unload his load to your mouth after he fucked your wife.
>>
>>2705423
it was xrp wasn't it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: sonicchancoin.png (388KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sonicchancoin.png
388KB, 640x480px
>>2705153
nobody gives a shit about muh 9 gorillions premine dude
>>
>>2705153
Thanks OP, you're OK.
>>
>>2705540
don't compare shitty ETH with BTC
>>
>>2705606
Ripple? Are you kidding me? I'd never buy that trash.
>>
>>2705153
It's a good start, but
>bytecoin
Is still in the list.

Due diligence is still required
>>
>>2705754
you sound like a fag
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.