[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fill me in on ripple. The thing hasn't moved in months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: RIPple.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RIPple.png
12KB, 500x500px
Fill me in on ripple.

The thing hasn't moved in months. The fact that it has maintained good volume still and support around 9-10k sats has to be a good thing. Doesn't look like it's gonna pull a posw or dgb on us anytime soon. So i ask is it actually a good time to invest in this thing, have a feeling when it does breakout it's gonna go nuts like the last time.
>>
This is my safe coin and the one I want to hold long term. Wishing ETH would go back up so I could unload it and get back to all in on xrp. My 37 ETH bags are getting heavy.
>>
>>2704715
It has a consumer launch coming in October 2017 for Japanese banks. The fact that it has so much business in Japan earns it a lot of cred among Japanese traders I'd imagine, which may increase the number of buyers and sellers as Japan is leading the pack in terms of open crypto trading at the moment.

I'd hold for the long term. SWIFT has been doing some key improvements, some using the Blockchain, so Ripple may not have a lot of long term growth. Be conscious of that.
>>
In time, day traders are going to ask themselves why they never bought at least 1000 ripple. They are going to ask themselves until they die. Every good thing they experience in life would just be eclipsed, by the memory of missing out on the most expensive coin in existence.
>>
>>2704715
they have literally tens of billions of ripple that they are dumping whenever the price goes above 30 cents, it is part of their public policy of price stability.
>>
I think ripple will be profitable in the short term you should consider getting 100k.
>>
>>2704715
>good volume
Nigger, it has Dash tier volume with almost 10x market cap.
>>
>>2704715
If it hits $1 this year, i'll eat my hat.
>>
>>2704876

yeah but what happens once those reserves are depleted?
price will moon then
checkmate, anon
>>
>>2705140
you mean fedora
>>
>>2704715
This is my "sunk costs fallacy" coin. I have held these bags waiting for this piece of trash to moon for so long that now I'm superstitiously sure that it will finally do so the moment I cash out.

So if you're looking to accumulate, you're welcome, because according to my own irrational magical thinking, I am the reason it hasn't gone anywhere for so long.
>>
It's a great coin, but its grossly overvalued. I dont see a rise happening, there's simply far too much XRP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.