[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me (unfortunately) >at a job interview >everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: wojack.png (164KB, 544x308px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
164KB, 544x308px
>be me (unfortunately)
>at a job interview
>everything is going great, then salary talk comes up
>tell them I want to be paid in Bitcoin instead of fiat petro dollar
>slight chuckles, tells me to hold on
>they bring in some other people
>"tell them what you told me anon"
>"I-I w-would like to be paid in bitcoin, it's the futur-"
>roaring laughter
>"thanks anon we'll be in touch"
>never hear from them again

wtf guys I thought you said bitcoin was the future, you said people would take me seriously
>>
Reminder that Wojak and Pepe posters have lower than average abilities of intelligence.
>>
File: 1497846799480.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497846799480.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>2704703
I know this is bait, but most work payment systems aren't designed to accommodate choice of payment. It is like asking to be paid in Euros while living in the U.S. Businesses don't have multiple reserve currencies to pay with. I am not even sure how one would design internal controls around a company bitcoin wallet.
>>
>>2704703
I am being paid in crypto coins. No taxes :) have yet to solve that part...

I work in belgium, meaning I don't pay over 50% tax on income. Heh
>>
>>2705006
That's interesting. In the U.S. any asset is taxable when paid. Even if you are paid in room and board.
>>
>>2705048
Im Belgium, you get your wages after taxes. For example, if your wage is $ 4000/month (48k), you will get on your bank account around 1800/month. The employer pays part of you wage directly to taxes.

That means that unlike my friends who get cucked by taxes, i receive the full wage every month. I have yet to figure out how to declare taxes, our law is very vague. We dont have capital gains taxes, so im trying to figure out a way to make this appear as capital gains (0% taxes).
>>
>>2705122
>I have yet to figure out how to declare taxes, our law is very vague.
I'm sure you can explain that to the police men who will tear down your door looking for your taxes. get an accountant and figure it out
>>
File: 1451424776834-2.jpg (487KB, 1074x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1451424776834-2.jpg
487KB, 1074x1068px
>>2705122
Have you considered claiming that your pay is essentially zero while you are simply give extremely awesome stock (ie crypto) options? I used to do taxes for people but I'm from the USA. I cannot speak for Belgium obviously but there are tons of ways to make more money back from your taxes here in the states
>>
>>2705122
I wish I could speak ((Belgium)) because I'm sure I could find a way
>>
>>2705158
thats somewhat my plan. I will cash out just enough to have minimum wage (€ 1 500 or $ 1 800 a month). You get very low taxes on that. The rest i will keep in crypto as a long term hold and cash out big in the future claiming its my capital gains on the €150 I once purchased lmao

BTW I think you guys overestimate our country's tech knowhow to actually know whats happening in the crypto world.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.