[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lads, what's the biggest scam you've ever participated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: scam.jpg (77KB, 792x446px) Image search: [Google]
scam.jpg
77KB, 792x446px
So lads, what's the biggest scam you've ever participated in?

For me it was the YouTube subnetwork scam. I'm 18 now and none of my other ventures made half as much as I did when I was 15/16 scamming kids for "youtube growth". Too bad its closed now.

What's the next big move?
>>
>>2704306
Dicing on Runescape

I would log out if I lost 100M+ bets, also the odds were 53/47 so I would win most of the time.

With a group of friends I made about the equivalent of $23,000 and got ~25% of that, but I blew my share on college expenses.
>>
>>2704331
That's awesome. Most of my money also went to college expenses. But since my family got really good military benefits, I'll be getting it back in a few months.

Which is partially why I'm asking.
>>
Crypto.
>>
>>2704362
Is it though? There are no other ways to make money on the internet?

My current business is printing custom eSports jerseys and its really slowing down, so my friends and I are trying to golden parachute and get it sold to the bigger companies with the big deals.
>>
>>2704362
jelly nocoiner in the room
>>
>>2704306
I make around £2000 a month from patreon. The scam is people pay me.
>>
>>2704306

Been trading crypto since 2013, so I dodge some nice Scam and pseudo hacks

Invested in neo+bee : sold with profit before the "shares" were delisted
Invested in CprytX mining : sold with profit

Invested in 5 dices sites, one ran with my bitcoins and I withdraw just before another closed, the 3 others were legit.

Participted in a ponzi where poker players supposedely shared their income, managed to withdraw before they disappear.

A lot of shitcoins I bought and sold with profit in 2014 have disappeard today.
>>
>>2704530
Sam?
>>
File: 1499056680538.jpg (6KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1499056680538.jpg
6KB, 260x260px
>>2704306
Bump
>>
>>2704530
This. My roommate next year does this as well haha
>>2704554
That's a pretty good one.

YouTube networks were such a good one though.

>be me
>15
>work all summer in landscaping to raise a few thousand bucks
>buy a domain
>pirate photoshop and make shitty branding
>find some big channels and partner them under my name at a 90/10 revenue share
>give them a referral code
>proceed to partner thousands of minecrafter kids at a 60/40 split(I get 60) in hopes of making them the next pewdiepie
>make "channel growth guides"
>promise to work with each channel
>do nothing
>???
>profit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.