[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello 4Chan Business and Finance forum. I am in grave need o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: virus.jpg (320KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
virus.jpg
320KB, 1400x900px
Hello 4Chan Business and Finance forum. I am in grave need of help today. I was directed to this website by a virus found on my computer. I am very scared and nervous and do not know what to do at the moment. I am looking for help please.

I was directed here by a virus that infected the computer that i work on at my company. I work for a Canadian real estate office and was browsing some shady websites when a big red and blue flashing window popped up on my computer telling me to follow specific instructions. Or else all of the files on my entire companies computers would be erased and destroyed.

The following steps were told to me in order to unlock my files, please help me it directed me to come here for help.

1. You must send 10 Bitcoins to the "Bitcoin Address" in order to unlock your computer files.

2.Go to boards.4chan.org/biz/ to find out the bitcoin address to send it to.

3. Do not contact any authorities or your files will be deleted.

How do i find the bitcoin address???
You guys have to help me please. I don't want to lose my job even though i was browzing shady websites at my real estates offices. I've only been a beginner real estate broker for the past 7 months, i need this money. Please help me
>>
>>2703949
If it locked you brower and not your computer then just clear your browser cookies. If it locked your computer hire a computer tech to have him wipe the file
>>
18WNa2q3QEJZMdD9GdLxyeUsLVRWc4zNzH

send me 10 btc or i will report this to the virus
>>
Its before hours before my firm opens up in 1 hour from now. All of the computer screens in the entire office have the blue and red screen with the same message. I dont know what to do please help.

Where do i buy a bitcoin?
>>
You have Ransomware. Post a screenshot where it says go to /biz/
>>
File: wait a sec.png (85KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.png
85KB, 299x288px
Is this one of those address collection threads?
>>
Guys im not fucking joking around here, my boss is coming into the office in the next 1 hour. What is the bitcoin address? I tried Googling what the bitcoin address was and nothing popped up
>>
>>2703973
The email that you send it to to say you sent the money has been shut down by the USA government. So even if you do pay they will not unlock the computer. Get someone to fix the problem and paying in bitcoin is stupid you will just lose that money
>>
>>2703980
Yes, it's a bait thread.

Pretty weak too.
>>
>>2703980
What do they do with collected Bitcoin addresses?
>Yes I know this is a larp, but it's pretty funny
>>
File: 1498830419428.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498830419428.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>2703992
you're hard, this one is pretty funny
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.