[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Germany trying to destroy Europe for the third time, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 36

File: file.png (318KB, 882x631px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
318KB, 882x631px
Why is Germany trying to destroy Europe for the third time, and how do we stop them?
>>
File: 1498516184053.jpg (11KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
1498516184053.jpg
11KB, 236x253px
>>2701747
We will own europe anon
>>
>>2701780
>We will own europe anon
because that worked out very well for you the last two times, right?
>>
Firstly because most germans dont wanna see it, its like telling a kid there is a lolly made out of shit, it would be more important to eat it because its a lolly than the obvious reason to not eating it because its made of shit.
Secondly it seems they again need a strong leader from the eternally glorious austrian empire
Thirdly you get called nazi for everything if you say just something like "we may have to talk about the increased violent potential from muslim immigrants" in public you're called nazi and because of the collective intensified guilt the germans (as well as austrians) have they fear this more than their relatives getting murdered and raped
I hope this clarifys this and btw goatfuckers are fucking scum
>>
Op is a fuckin limp-wristed Britcunt for sure.
Stay salty and enjoy your burning country.
3 EC
4 WC

SUCK ON IT

At least you got Brexit, right?

L O L
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (22KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
22KB, 493x335px
>>2701794
>>2701780
kek
>>
File: file.png (364KB, 894x643px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
364KB, 894x643px
>>2701865
>we gud bois, we dindu nuffing
>u jealous we gut muh dick

so germans are niggers after all. I am italian, not a brit.
>>
Keep racing to the bottom like chink merchants.
Globalism is good for you, goyim.
>>
German here. Life is good :^)
>>
>>2701919
I have started liking Trump ever since he told Merkel to fuck off.
>>
>>2701747
Thefuck am I looking at? do you have a picture where you can read the text?
Source? What conference is that from?

>>2701852
didn't take long for the AfD to show up…
Yes, we do have issues, but you fuckers don't help at all. Thanks to you, no one touches these topics.
>>
Immigrants are taking a lot of shit, low-paid jobs, so us fatcat Germans can relax a little more.
I don't see any problem with this :)
>>
>>2701966
>Source? What conference is that from?
http://webtv.camera.it/evento/11497
>>
>>2701966
Not even close bro, im not even german but why would you think this way? more moderate right than the AFD you wont get in the next few years or why would you think the AFD makes the situation worse?
You have an NPD right? Why arent they the problem, why the AFD?
>>
germany is a nation of cucks
state robs around 2/3s of your money to give it to shitskins

niggers and mudslimes everywhere
small elite is getting filthy rich while middle class is dying out... standard of living and spending power has been stagnant or declining for decades

but germans are fine with all of this
bring up these points and they will get a pained look on their face, bow their heads and mumble "yeah but its not like we can do anything about it"
>>
>>2701981
>but why would you think this way?
Because of
> in public you're called nazi and because of the collective intensified guilt the germans
you correctly identified.
If the Nazis are on a topic, no one else will touch it, lest anyone deems them nazis too. And yes, this is a stupid thing to do, but that's how it is. And it sucks, because among all their mongoloid
>muh muzlims! >muh poor white wimenz getting raped everywhere >they are taking our jawbs >they are all lazy fucks who won't work
shouting, they do also adress some real issues we are indeed having with "our" immigrants, but thanks to the above, everyone will ignore them completely.
Just take me, for example:
I actually do agree with some of the issues they raise, but I certainly will never vote for them, because of all the retardation they pack on it. Voting for the AfD would be like marrying a heroine addicted hooker, just because she has some nice tits below her Meth-face.

>You have an NPD right? Why arent they the problem, why the AFD?
Because they are a (bad) joke that only plays a role in our "flyover" regions in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Brandenburg, where no one lives anyways.
>>
>>2701966
It always saddens me to see brainwashed fellow Europeans blame all the problems of immigration and globalisation on the right-wing parties because "they are too extreme and make it so you cannot talk about it!!". Happens all the time here in the Netherlands. REALLY sad. come on guys
>>
btw this stupid meme that "LOL germany owns europe now" must die
germany is biggest net contributor to the EU budget by far

yet the country is underrepresented in the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB - the entitites who really call all the shots

its nothing but a hollow slave nation run by jews and gobalists
zionistic caliphate of germany
>>
>>2702097
Ur describing America
>>
>>2702105

cuck detected
just kys your limp wristed faggot

afd is literally the only party who wants to stop immigration, limit the bankers influence and improve the situation for the average german

but cucks will never vote for them because "oh no I dont wanna be associated with ebil nazees"
>>
>>2702097
>state robs around 2/3s of your money to give it to shitskins
Nah, its only 1/2 and most of it goes into stuff like social security, governement and infrastructure (though we really need to fucking increase our infrastructure spending and get politicians out of the groundwork (fucking BER and S21…)) that actually also benefits us Aryans.

>niggers and mudslimes everywhere
Yeah, no.
The first are indeed increasing, and the second are very common and there are indeed issues, but most of the country (both, countryside and cities) are very white, very safe and very liveable.

But yes, we have to take care to keep it that way, but thanks to right wing idiots like you, no one wants to touch it.
>>
>>2702125

>lol only half my money gets taken by the state

nah you faggot, with indirect taxes its more like two thirds

>haha we really dont have that many shitskins

theyre fucking everyhwere. you see shitskins in every small village now. bigger cities have mosques

>noone wants to touch it because of right wing idiots

youre a little bitch and thats why noone wants to touch these problems. theres no way to stay a centrist faggots and clean up this mess. kys you race traitor
>>
>>2702109
>germany is biggest net contributor to the EU budget by far
they contribute not even the 0.01% of what they earn by having the euro

>yet the country is underrepresented in the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB - the entitites who really call all the shots
bullshit. Everytime there is a problem on a european level German politicians literally go and talk about it instead of the european politicians. Merkel literally gave a speech after meeting Trump about what Europe will do as if she was the Kanzler of every european country.

>its nothing but a hollow slave nation run by jews and gobalists
even if they do what jews tell them, they are jews to everyone else in Europe
>>
>>2702125
Germans need to get over their right-wing phobia. The very phrase "right-wing" is a taboo in your shithole of a country.
>>
>>2701969
>raped little girls are acceptable as long as i make profit
Disgusting... but also stupid even as a sociopathic nutjob, because the economy relies on people actually working. Replacing the native population with 80 IQ foreigners result in your country turning into the same thing they came from. Unless you're the 1% and plan to emigrate, you'll get fucked as well.
>>
File: 1274449150948.jpg (7KB, 195x205px) Image search: [Google]
1274449150948.jpg
7KB, 195x205px
>>2702107
Well, the root cause of the problem is certainly not all the wannabe Trumps, but they are blocking all the possible solutions, just like the green-left does. I hate either one.

>>2702118
>afd is literally the only party who wants to stop immigration,
OK
>limit the bankers influence
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just like Trump totally limited the influence of Wall St, by hiring Wall St billionaires, right?
Yeah, no.
They'll buttrape "the common man" the worst.
And even assuming you are right: Why would I limit the banks influences? I like banks. They make me money.
>and improve the situation for the average german
See above.
>>
>>2701969
Over half of all immigrants are on welfare, don't kid yourself. You're the one paying all the taxes for this shit
>>
>>2702125
>very white, very safe, very liveable

Driving without a seatbelt is just fine until the one day you get in a car accident.
Hiroshima was a nice place to live until 1944.
Western marriage laws are not a problem until your wife decides she wants a divorce.

"If it hasn't happened to me before, it will never happen" in spite of statistical trends is the most retarded way of thinking, and people who think that way should be gassed.
>>
>>2702154

its like you cucks enjoy watching your country getting destroyed
afd is the only party that wants out of the Euro

and the euro has killed your spending power and decreased your standard of living

inb4 "b-b-but muh exports"
yeah big corporations are getting rich.. but you dont see anything from that

and most of the export boom is financed on credit anyway. google target2 credits, germany has almost a trillion euro in claims to bankrupt shitholes like italy, spain and greece

you faggots are exactly whats wrong with this country. you are all race traitors and should be strung up on lampposts along with the elites.

>hahaha my country and my childrends future are being destroyed before my eyes but at least im not a right wing idiot like you hahahha
>>
we just need to wait for the next ww III, only instead of being a real world war it'll just be the genocide of all the shitskins and a nice fireworks display at every mosque in the west. i cant wait.
>>
>>2702174
>yeah big corporations are getting rich.. but you dont see anything from that
?

DAX gained 30% this year alone.
Anyone can buy stocks.
>>
>>2702174
>this is what germans actually believe
your economy isn't doing as good as your countrymen like to say, but that's because of your suicidal economic policies. You are actually a parasite sucking everyone dry, which is why you have not collapsed yet.
>>
File: chart.aspx.png (26KB, 615x370px) Image search: [Google]
chart.aspx.png
26KB, 615x370px
Forgot pic
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DAX?ltr=1
>>
File: 1301936002708.jpg (11KB, 200x273px) Image search: [Google]
1301936002708.jpg
11KB, 200x273px
>>2702188
>top industry has 30% growth in a year
>your economy isn't doing as good
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2702174
>germany has almost a trillion euro in claims to bankrupt shitholes like italy, spain and greece
so you are a creditor and we are debtors, and you are fucking complaining? You are complaining when you are using this to buy up all our industries, and there's no fiscal policies we can make to ease our ability to pay that debt? You are complaining when the only reason you gathered that credit is because of the euro in the first place? Holy shit kys
>>
>>2702172
See, that's just what I am saying.

We do have issues, but you can't fucking talk about them, because whenever you do, someone like you will show up with some unveryfiable doomsday scenario.
you just do the same as the SJWs
>http://blogs.faz.net/deus/2016/01/06/sexuelle-gewalt-in-koeln-mit-dem-oktoberfest-kleinreden-3075/
>>
>>2702174
>yeah big corporations are getting rich.. but you dont see anything from that
Speak for yourself.
I do see plenty of that in the form of dividends and "gainz".
>>
>>2702197
And this cuck mentality is exactly why Germans are being led to the slaughterhouse without any form of resistance whatsoever.
>>
>>2702182

>spending power decrasing
>standard of living decreasing
>inflation devaluing your money
>"hahaha Ill just buy stocks then hahaha"

the eternal cuck
>>
File: file.png (288KB, 881x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
288KB, 881x600px
>>2702195
>the average moron doesn't know that when you hear a number like that out of context from the msm they are lying to you
your economy rests on very shaky grounds. If the euro was dismantles tomorrow, you would literally have a new Weimar.
>>
>>2702201
>without any form of resistance whatsoever.
So please do tell me, how should I "resist" then?

Become a martyr and blow up a mosque?
Stop supporting the state by not paying taxes anymore and letting the whole thing escalate until I become a martyr and end up in prison?
>>
>>2702202
Not sure where you get the spending power figure from. I can buy a comfortable life with an average STEM salary of 55000€
All it took was getting a degree
>>
>>2702213
How about some activism and standing up to the green/left bullies and false "conservative" cucks?
>>
>>2702195

>dax growth means industry is growing

lol you cant be that retarded
look up international accounting standards
look up how dax companies are now legally cooking the books by not writing off good will anymore

>muh sick gainz

Im complaining because these shitholes can never pay back their denbts
and theyll just rape the german tax payer to foot the bill

also germans were never asked about the euro or any of these policies. you need to stop blaming germans and look at the real perpetrators, the EU elites

sick and tired of seeing germany being blamed for your shitholes countries problems. its the EURO thats killing your nations (and your own laziness and corruption)
>>
>>2702221
But I vote green and left :-)
>>
File: gas yourself.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gas yourself.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>2702230
>>
>>2702221
Oh, so you mean classic protests and such, which are done in every city from all kinds of political flavours all the time? We have plenty of those.
But we don't have any that have reasonable demands or ideas, except for Pulse of Europe
>>
>>2702218

your purchasing power was cut in half by the euro you idiot
you idiots will really only start waking up once youre in the gutter again and germany hits weimar republic levels of poverty
>>
File: DM-EURO-Kaufkraft.png (104KB, 793x374px) Image search: [Google]
DM-EURO-Kaufkraft.png
104KB, 793x374px
>>2702244
Democracy :)

>>2702252
The Euro barely changed anything at all.
In fact, the falling trend has slowed tremendously since the 1950s.

This thread reeks of angry poorfag gibsmedats.
>>
>>2702250

LOL where are those protests?
when that haji mowed down dozens of people on the berliner christmas market, people went out and protested RACISM afterwards

this nation is fucking done for unless they get their shit together fast.
>>
A country of autistic Turk-preppers will always be destined to fail.
>>
>>2702263

euro has lost 22 % of its purchasing power. and that was back in 2011... BEFORE they started printing billions and buying worthless bonds

http://www.abendblatt.de/wirtschaft/article107934854/Euro-hat-seit-seiner-Einfuehrung-22-Prozent-an-Kaufkraft-verloren.html

>e-e-everything is just fine anon

yeah sure keep telling yourself that you cuck

>lol youre angry

yes im fucking angry you cuck. because unlike you I care about my homecountry and see where this is going.
>>
File: that feel when il duce.png (414KB, 624x714px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when il duce.png
414KB, 624x714px
>>2702263
Democracy was a mistake
>>
File: cab.png (59KB, 544x674px) Image search: [Google]
cab.png
59KB, 544x674px
/poorfag general/
>>
all the great Germans died in the 40s

no one was left besides the jews and the weak. saddest tale in history
>>
>>2702107
this

>spot problem
>"guys i think maybe we have a problem"
>NO YOU ARE THE PROBLEM FOR TALKING ABOUT THE PROBLEM
>OMG SEE NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM FUCK YOU FOR BEING THE PROBLEM

kys
>>
>>2702298

its a fucking tragedy
my great-grandfather was a decorated veteran in both WWs btw.

Im a proud descendant of communist killing NatSocs
and I hate the hollow shell that this former great nation has become.
>>
>>2701747
Germany just went increasingly towards the libtard side after WW2 because they were afraid of going the other way, fucvking up, and getting their ass handed to them again by the US.

Didn't stop its need to dominate and conquer though. The EU is the result of Germany's libtard attempt at conquering Europe. There's a reason why Norway said fuck that to joining the EU.
>>
>>2702227
>Im complaining because these shitholes can never pay back their denbts
and theyll just rape the german tax payer to foot the bill
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this kind of shit is why nobody likes you faggots. Literlly raping anyone and living on their backs like parasite and you have the audacity to all others shitholes

>also germans were never asked about the euro or any of these policies. you need to stop blaming germans and look at the real perpetrators, the EU elites
The EU elites are the germans, it is german politicians that dictate european policies. Germans fucked everyone over and the Euro is literally the only thing that is stopping you from becoming a 3rd world shithole. Cherish it instead of hating it.

>sick and tired of seeing germany being blamed for your shitholes countries problems. its the EURO thats killing your nations (and your own laziness and corruption)
The problem is, IT IS THE FUCKING EURO. Educate yourself and stop falling for retarded propaganda. Before the euro Germany was "the sick man of Europe" for a reason, you moron
>>
>>2702307

t. american education system
>>
>>2702305
We're all ZOG slaves m8. The ultimate goal of every western nation SHOULD be identical at this point in time.
>>
>>2702277
the ECB started printing to help german industries, because after you sucked south europe dry you needed a devaluation to compete outside Europe, since your mercantilist policies were already losing steam after destroying the purchasing power of everyone in Europe and needed an extra-european valve to vent out
>>
>>2702311
Not American.
>>
>>2702320
I will copy-paste since 4chan thinks the link is spam:

Seventy-one years ago, the Axis powers lost WWII, leaving the US with the demanding task of managing its victory and defining a new global architecture. The US did this by setting up ambitious institutions, such as the Bretton Woods system and NATO, and by supporting the European integration project. Institutions have much inertia, which while favoring stability, may prevent vital change in response to evolving situations. This explains both the success of many political projects, and their ultimate fall. The same applies to European integration.

NATO and European integration shared the strategic goal of creating a cohesive alliance that could withstand what was at the time perceived as a credible threat: the Soviet Union. They were successful. NATO (not the EU) secured almost six decades of peace in Europe, while economic integration was a key to prosperity in the former world leader, Europe.
>>
>>2702310

>he EU elites are the germans, it is german politicians that dictate european policies.

no. Its the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB that dictate those policies

>Before the euro Germany was "the sick man of Europe" for a reason, you moron

are you fucking retarded?
germany got bombed into the stone age and still bounced back to become the richest nation in europe. that was DESPITE our politicians and the EU robbing this country blind.

you lazy shitskins need to stop blaming other people for your problems. the EURO is killling your nations but germans never wanted the euro and never had a choice.

if you think the average german on the street has any say in your countries being plundered then youre even dumber than you seem.

also

>be shitskin
>collect billions in eu handouts, bailouts and gibs
>call otheres parasites
>>
>>2702325
Then something happened. The Soviet system collapsed, which among many other things, brought back to the fore what had for centuries been the root cause of much suffering: the difficult relationship between France and Germany. Berlin-wall panic suggested the nonsensical and impossible goal of European political union. The worst possible way was chosen to pursue it, namely by forcing it through establishment of a European monetary union. No democratic or even meaningful political process can take place in an area which does not share a language or national identity. Yet, despite advice to the contrary from prominent US economists (ranging from Feldstein to Krugman), a hasty marriage of convenience between France and Germany, with the single currency as wedding ring, was seen as necessary in Europe in order to avoid intra-European conflict. Much has been written about whether building a political house starting from a monetary roof was actually a mistake. Like any economic choice, the euro affected the distribution of income, creating losers and winners. The latter of course cannot bring themselves to consider it a mistake. While opinions on this point may differ, everybody agrees that as of today the euro is failing.
>>
>>2702327
>germans never wanted the euro
I did
>>
>>2702328
The reason for its failure is the same that put the Bretton Woods system out of its misery: both institutions fostered external imbalances, though for different reasons. The original sin of the Bretton Woods system was to adopt the currency of a state as the world currency. The euro’s original sin was to adopt the currency of no state as a regional currency. Their common flaw is fixed exchange rates, that prevent balance-of-payments adjustment. If, for whatever reason, this mechanism is hindered, it must be replaced by something else. The relatively long life of the Bretton Woods system was secured by financial market regulation and by the vision of its leader, the US. These two things are missing in the Eurozone, where unfettered capital movement is fostered in the absence of any regional supervising institution, and where the regional leader, Germany, is patently obsessed by the very short-sighted aim of increasing its external surplus as much as possible.

>>2702327
>no. Its the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB that dictate those policies
And all three of those institutions are controlled by Germany. As I said, because politicians from countries like France, Finland and the Netherlands are delusional and think they are on the same side as Germany, germans are able to dictate the policies that are good for them.
>are you fucking retarded?
>germany got bombed into the stone age and still bounced back to become the richest nation in europe. that was DESPITE our politicians and the EU robbing this country blind.
see? this is why the Euro can't be saved. People like you have been brainwashed by your politicians, and nothing will ever make you change your mind. Yes, until the Euro got enacted you were the sick man of europe. Your internal policies were suicidal, and in fact only made sense if you plan to "beggar thy neighbour" (google it):
http://www.economist.com/node/209559
>>
>>2702342
This Wille zur Macht is now backfiring. Keynes’s proposal at the Bretton Woods conference gives us good insights into what is happening. Keynes proposed to settle international trade in a supranational currency, the Bancor, issued by a world bank, which would charge an interest rate on negative and positive Bancor balances. The rationale for this apparently unfair symmetry (why force a creditor to pay interest, rather than earning it?) is that international debtors and creditors both benefit from international finance: thanks to international lending, the former can buy goods they otherwise could not afford, while the latter are able to sell goods that would otherwise remain in stock. By proposing such perishable money, a currency that by design could not be a store of value, Keynes aimed to discourage mercantilism, i.e. the temptation to hoard international assets rather than reinvesting them in the world economy, thus mitigating the potentially destabilizing properties of fixed exchange rates. The euro obtained the opposite result. Its rigidity fostered mercantilism both by helping redirect trade to the benefit of core countries, whose currency is undervalued in real terms, and by preserving the value of their net foreign assets.
>>
>>2702347
but the supposed winner of the euro game, Germany, is now at a dead end. If it wants to keep the Eurozone alive, Germany must accept the very loose monetary policies run by the ECB. Ironically, Keynes’s negative rates are coming back in disguise, putting strain on the Eurozone banking and pension systems, especially in Germany. On the other hand, a tighter monetary policy would give relief to the creditors, but for the very same reason would lead the debtor countries to immediate collapse by making it difficult to service the debt. Any illusion that fiscal expansion could solve this conundrum must reckon with the fact that the countries needing fiscal stimulus, i.e. the Eurozone peripheral countries, are the very same countries where an increase in income would bring about external deficits, again fostering the imbalances that caused the crisis.

Germany romped to victory by manipulating the forex market (as the US Treasury recently recognised), but must now choose between losing everything at once (through the collapse of its debtors) or little by little (through zero or negative interest rates). In the long run, irrational economic choices have no winners: bad economics cannot be good politics. What should have united Europe is now dividing it. The United Kingdom is going, and continental Europe must now choose between increasing confrontation or surrender to German hegemony. The US, like any global player, must reckon with the evidence that the euro has unnecessarily revived the German question, which it was meant to prevent.
>>
>>2702351
If the US decides that it is in its best interest to deal with a politically divided, economically failing, socially unstable Europe, then supporting the euro is the best option. After all, the divide et impera (divide and rule) principle secured a former Empire some five centuries of existence. If instead the US feels that a politically and economically healthy Europe could be a key partner on the global stage, then it should promote a controlled end to the euro. Undoing the euro will be costly, though less costly than its alternative, which is protracted stagnation of the European and hence the world economy, and the growing risk of a major financial collapse. Secular stagnation and zero interest rates are not a result of some remote astrological circumstance: they are mostly the effect on the global economy of using wrong European rules to manage huge imbalances accumulated due to flawed European institutions. Although Europe is declining, it is still too big to fail without causing great trouble in the global economy.

No matter how much political capital is invested in it, the euro will fall, as top US economists predicted. The most likely cause will be a collapse of the Italian banking system, which will take the German one with it. It is in the interest of any political power, certainly of the declining European leaders, and probably also of the US, to manage this event rather than passively await it.
>>
>>2702328
...and? The point I was making was that Germany runs the EU. It always has. Anyone who joins the EU is pretty much at the mercy of Germany. This is political conquest in the 21st century. Don't need to go to war any longer.
>>
>>2702342

>And all three of those institutions are controlled by Germany. As I said, because politicians from countries like France, Finland and the Netherlands are delusional and think they are on the same side as Germany, germans are able to dictate the policies that are good for them.

thats simply not true
just look at who runs these institutions ffs

>this is why the Euro can't be saved.

so do you want to save the euro or do you want your country back? you cant have it both.

look I want the eurozone to break apart and the euro to go away. nations should go back to their own currencies. I dont want your mongrel nations being raped by the euro.

but at the same time Im not gonna listen to some lazy southern european telling me that germany is the real problem. your countries had shitloads of problems even before the euro and you would never make it to a top position economically.
>>
the situation we have right now is that the euro is way too weak for germany. so my spending power gets cut while big corporations make a fortune (which doesnt benefit me).

but its too strong for shittier nations like italy, spain and greece. so their nations get wrecked too. in the end noone profits except the globalist elites who got us into this mess.

you need to stop pointing fingers at germany were just ZOG slaves like everybody else. instead look at the real criminals who keep this scheme going.
>>
File: 788979.png (252KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
788979.png
252KB, 420x420px
>>2702264
>LOL where are those protests?

If you life in germany, you see protests every week in major cities like Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig, Dresden... which you would know about, if you actually would >be< in Germany.

Why are there always german tinfoilers and non german alt-rights stating this stuff?
Might there be a connection?
What does the illuminati have to do with this?
Please, somebody calles Ayman Abdallah to elaborate all of this.

As an actual german, I love these retarded fuckfests. It shows me how the most idiotic fuckers get their praise for stating tinfoil stuff, while the real germans get stuff done. Hey Rüdiger Klasen - are you here, sock-puppet?

I life in the greatest country on fucking earth, while you complain it beeing shit without living here, just to justify your country beeing somehow "greater" than others.

The amount of SJWs is low.
The amount of refugees now(!) is low.
The amount of unemployment is low.
We are working on problems, not invent new problems like the americucks.

If there is one thing the germans learned after WWII and the division of germany: it is common sense.
Please keep going. This cringefest is better than any comedy show I can watch.
>>
>>2702381
>If there is one thing the germans learned after WWII and the division of germany: it is common sense

Nah I think Germany just learned that it sucks ass militarily, so best to not fuck with the US any more.
>>
File: 2025.png (109KB, 1254x803px) Image search: [Google]
2025.png
109KB, 1254x803px
>>2702314
All ZOG slave states will collapse m8
>>
>>2702367
>thats simply not true
sorry but it's true, whether you like it or not

>so do you want to save the euro or do you want your country back? you cant have it both.
lmao nigger the italian debt is the only one that will remain sustainable if we leave the euro. In fact, if we left it, our economy would start working again like it did right before the EMU started.

>look I want the eurozone to break apart and the euro to go away. nations should go back to their own currencies.
You shouldn't want it, since your country will fall apart if you leave the euro. Wonder why your politicians complain all the time about it but never try to leave it? It's like the Lega Nord in Italy. They lie to rally up their electorate, but they know that what they are doing is exactly the best thing for the finances they are trying to protect. You are just a brainwashed moron with a low IQ that never opend a serious book in his whole life.

>I dont want your mongrel nations being raped by the euro.
lmao look at this retard thinking he's some sort of ubermensch because he has blonde hair. I see that you german niggers never learn, do you? How many times do you need to get bombed before you realise you are not any superior than any other nationality?

>but at the same time Im not gonna listen to some lazy southern european telling me that germany is the real problem. your countries had shitloads of problems even before the euro and you would never make it to a top position economically.
As a german economist pointed out (not me), Italy has had a perceived corruption problem since the times of Rome, there's no reason why suddenly in 2000 it would become a problem that affects the ability to run its own economy, untless clearly the consequence lies somewhere else. Clearly something very important that happened in those year, that starts with "e" and ends with "o" sounds like a more likely culprit.
>>
>>2702320
Which makes it sadder, at least Americans have an excuse for ignorance.
>>
>>2702381
ohhh cringe

you're trying wayyyyy too hard kid
>>
>>2702396
I'm doing alright without you 'enlightening' me. Thanks though.
>>
>>2702381

I live in germany you cuck
where are those protests against islam?

there are none

and what exactly are you getting done? besides being a smug race traitor

borders are still open. shitskins are still flooding the country. crime is exploding. you will literally see somalia tier bulbhead niggers walking around in small german villages now.

we have millions of low iq subhumans in the country who rely on gibs and affirmative action. once the coming automatization wave wipes out the majority of menial jobs, these orcs will be even more useless than they are already.

tell me, how is germany working on these problems exactly?
>>
>>2702327
Just read an history book if you want to see why Germany was the sick man of Europe.
Because of idealism, French politican have let German ruin at least French and Italian economy.
If you could see further than your superiority complex that Germany is the great winner of the EU, and it's not because of some working ethic or muh german steel labeled deutsche qualitet.
>>
>>2702392
You mean, not fuck with the USSR anymore.
>>
>>2702406
GERMANY JUST LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE! LETS ALL FOCUS ON THAT. SOLUTIONS TO ALL PROBLEMS RIGHT THERE
>>
>>2702414
Let's be real, even if the USSR wasn't involved the US would still have annihilated Germany. If Germany didn't fuck up by going into Russia, the US may have just Hiroshima'd Germany.
>>
File: rüdidulappen.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
rüdidulappen.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>2702406
>I live in germany you cuck
Klaaaaaar.

>there are none
Klaaaaaar.

>usual tinfoil stuff
Klaaaaaar.

Go outside, Rüdiger. Drink a coffee with Helmut.
Beeing a SJW for the new rights does not go well with your medication.
>>
>>2702394

yes italy is getting raped by the euro
pre-euro you guys were doing ok

but you must be out of your mind if you think that italy would become #1 if it wasnt for ebil germany

its exactly that third world victim mindset that will never let you guys rise to the top.
you need to take responsibility for your actions.

however i want your country to be free from ZOG slavery like every other european nation. EU and the euro need to go.

germany will be just fine without a euro. we really dont need italians propping up our economy lol believe me.
>>
>>2702432
>the US may have just Hiroshima'd Germany.
Not if Germany still had most of its airforce intact (and they did the smart thing in Britain, ie destroy the airfields before factories)

>US would still have annihilated Germany.
kek. The US nearly lost in the Ardennes when Germany was in its final death throes.
>>
>>2702434

>hurr durr its all a conspeeracy
>youre not eben german
>no problems whatsoever

just kys you faggot
>>
>>2702442
The US still didn't lose though. Germany lost.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>2702453
>The US still didn't lose though. Germany lost.
That wasn't the argument.
>>
>>2702439
>but you must be out of your mind if you think that italy would become #1 if it wasnt for ebil germany
when did I say we would become the world's first economy exactly? Care to point it out to me? Nice strawman

>its exactly that third world victim mindset that will never let you guys rise to the top.
>"how the fuck are macroeconomics real ahahahahah just stop pretending you lost your moneyary sovereignity ahahahah nigga just travel to an alternate universe ahahahahahah"
It's incredible how retarded you are. So if I come to your house and I shoot you, are you an untermensch because your muscles aren't strong enough to stop projectiles? Social darwinism is a nigger-tier philosophy, coincidentally always believed by the most bottom feeders of all.

>you need to take responsibility for your actions.
That's what YOU need to do. As you admit, we didn't have any problem before the Euro, whereas you were in deep shit. Now you are telling US to take responsibility? Kys.

>however i want your country to be free from ZOG slavery like every other european nation. EU and the euro need to go.
You are the ZOG in Europe. YOU ARE.

>germany will be just fine without a euro. we really dont need italians propping up our economy lol believe me.
I wish your politicians were as retarded as you and thought the same. Unfortunately they are smarter than that and that's why they didn't leave the euro yet.
>>
>>2702305
Proud NatSoc? You mean proud Nazi? Fuck you. I thought you sounded like a spineless coward when I started reading your post and that NatSoc bullshit just confirmed it.
>>
>>2702442

>be USA
>have nothing to do with WW2
>jews tell you to attack your fellow white man
>team up with other jewed out nations
>swoop in once is already spread thin
>outnumber the enemy 10 to 1, still barely make it
>"win" the war and turn the entire planet into a jew prison
>brag about it for the rest of your life
>watch your country being destroyed by the same jews that told you to go to war in their interest
>>
File: yaaayyayayay.jpg (68KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
yaaayyayayay.jpg
68KB, 600x596px
>>2702444
>just kys you faggot

Are you mett?
Because you sound mett.
You need onions to your mett?
>>
>>2702470
Fellow white man? Are you fucking retarded? Do you really think Germany in the 40s saw the US as a country of 'fellow white men'?

What the fuck are the Jews doing to destroy the US? This Jew bashing is getting fucking tiring. I bet it's the Jews you prevented from leaving your basement and losing your virginity as well eh.
>>
>>2702442
>Not if Germany still had most of its airforce intact (and they did the smart thing in Britain, ie destroy the airfields before factories)

The Luftwaffe couldn't even beat an isolated UK in the Battle of Britain. How could they beat both the US and the UK? Face it, Goring was an incompetent fat drug addict, and the Allies would've just wiped the Luftwaffe out until they could drop nuclear bombs on Berlin.

>kek. The US nearly lost in the Ardennes when Germany was in its final death throes.
>nearly lost

The Germans just had surprise on their side, and the Americans were tactically losing at worst until they managed to push the Germans back. The Nazis were finished once they lost the Battle of Britain and failed to knock the Soviets out by the end of 1942.
>>
File: Frosch_pepe.png (73KB, 502x533px) Image search: [Google]
Frosch_pepe.png
73KB, 502x533px
>>2702406
>we have millions of low iq subhumans in the country who rely on gibs and affirmative action.
Also die ehemalige DDR?

>bazinga
>>
File: 1328554698663[1].jpg (48KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
1328554698663[1].jpg
48KB, 600x538px
>>2702516
>>
>>2701966
found the cuck

its people like you that emberess us infront of the world everyday
>>
>>2702482
>The Luftwaffe couldn't even beat an isolated UK in the Battle of Britain
Because they didn't destroy the airfields first, like I said. They allowed the bongs to regain air superiority
>just had surprise on their side
Literally how most wars are won. If Germans didn't have half of their forces fighting in the east they easily could've pulled through and exploited that "just a surprise" attack, and won the war, just like they did to France, UK, Belgium and Netherlands at the start
>>
>>2702516
Hahahahaha yes, thanks.
I really think Germany needs prober borders. All around the eastern states to be specific, so they can keep their incest tradition alive and don't bother the rest of the world with the diarrhoea their brains produce
>>
>>2702531
Well, if your world is some low life white trash scum from apalachia, Merde a la mer or Ober Klein Klein an der Spree or similar flyover districts, then yes, I'm emberressing you. And enjoying it.

But if you talk to people with an education and money, it's you, that are the laughing stock of any party, with your lead clown the Donald.
>>
>>2702460
you sound like a nigger
>da german man be keepin us down

you are a subhuman just look at your behaviour
>>
>>2702576
im from hamburg you retard my standard of living is probably above your pathetic little existance and you are a goddamn microdicked impotent cuck
>>
>>2702545
>Because they didn't destroy the airfields first, like I said. They allowed the bongs to regain air superiority

Yes, and it was proof of their utter incompetence. If they couldn't even do that, how could they beat both America and the UK?

> If Germans didn't have half of their forces fighting in the east they easily could've pulled through and exploited that "just a surprise" attack, and won the war, just like they did to France, UK, Belgium and Netherlands at the start

Won the war with what fuel and manpower, exactly? Even if the Germans had all the troops from the Eastern front, it would've just been a matter of time before American and British manpower and industrial might ground them to dust. Or until the Americans nuke Berlin. Just like the real Nazis, Wehraboos cannot into logistics and think that wars are won solely by superior tactics and gimmicky wonderweapons.
>>
File: 1477262504491.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477262504491.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>2702580
>hurr durr if you point out we are parasitic niggers then you are a nigger
I am sorry that your lack of arguments and your lack of education propels you to spout this sort of garbage, but it's better if low-iq retard like you let adults speak and stay silent, mkay?
>>
>>2702596
britain and the usa are nothing but a paper tiger you cant even win a war against rice farmers haha
>>
>>2702601
>da german man be keepin us down we dindu nuffin we good shieeet

you dont even have an industry your government is corrupt and you are a good little cuck who believes they want just the best for you and its all the germans fault

you are bezond pathetic
>>
>>2702576

>hurr durr if you dont like having your country flooded with shitskins you must be poor and dumb

typical commie drivel

Im university educated, high income earner and still hate shitskins with a passion. you traitors really are an embarrassment.

you fags literally got ZERO arguments. all emotional bullshit and smug virtue signalling.
>>
File: 1486558186814.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1486558186814.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>2702615
>you dont even have an industry
nigger we have a primary surplus despite the macroeconomic euro-river flowing against us and you tell us we don't have an industry? As I said, kindergarten kids should not apply. Go play with your DGB or something and fuck off.

>Im university educated, high income earner and still hate shitskins with a passion. you traitors really are an embarrassment.
t.Hartz IV manlet dicklet that masturbates to cuckold porn

>you fags literally got ZERO arguments. all emotional bullshit and smug virtue signalling.
plenty of arguments were made, both economical and political. There was literally zero emotional bullshit, contrary to the delusion of supremacy of a retard that thinks he's anthropologically cut for success because he has blonde pubic hair. I could probably buy your whole family and keep it in my basement as sex slaves, that's how rich I am germancuck.
>>
>>2702618
>>2702633
>>
File: mysize.png (24KB, 564x221px) Image search: [Google]
mysize.png
24KB, 564x221px
>>2702590
>im from hamburg you retard my standard of living is probably above your pathetic little existance
That might be (though doubtful, what's your net worth?), but at least my spelling and punctuation is above your pathetic little bit of english knowledge.
>and you are a goddamn microdicked impotent cuck
Nah, I'm good in the dick department.
>>
>>2702633

lol i wasnt even talking to you, you mongrel
>>
>>2702604
>britain and the usa are nothing but a paper tiger you cant even win a war against rice farmers haha

The UK and US are good at conventional warfare, not unconventional guerrilla warfare.

Besides, the USSR beat the Germans yet couldn't even win against goat herders in Afghanistan. Who knows if the Nazis would've fared any better against the Vietnamese or the Afghans.
>>
>>2702656
your shit's all retarded no matter who you point it to
>>
i think this is the best discussion /biz/ has had in a long time. it is a testament to how badly /pol/ has been shitted up.

it is an honor to shitpost with you all today.

why did Merkel throw away her country's flag?
>>
>>2702576
Trump is a real man. You Germans probably have a hard time identifying a real man, hence the misplaced hatred.
>>
>>2702618
>>hurr durr if you dont like having your country flooded with shitskins you must be poor and dumb
Where did I say I like the current "refugee" flood?
On the contrary! Me must stop this shitshow ASAP, because long- to midterm, this is a disaster in the making.
But you right wing retards do not have any solution on offer, you are just making it worse, and you are a whole different - though quite similar in its phenomena - problem in itself.
>>
>>2702675

yes I do have a solution you faggot

close the borders, shoot every shitsin on sight and start deporting everyone who looks remotely brown

now whats your solution? except "uh Im gonna vote for merkel again and just hope for the best"
yeah thats totally gonna work you centrist faggot

at some point you have to realize that those "right wing idiots" you detest so much are the ONLY ones who work in your interest. you are on your fucking own and still would rather choose the elites that want to slaughter and enslave you.

morons like you deserve what they get. its just too bad everyone else has to suffer from it too.
>>
>>2702671
>Trump is a real man.
Well, his biological sex and the gender he assumes - to use some SJW speak - are certainly male, but a real man?
Like, a get-shit-done, become successful on your own, stand by your word, provide for your kind, be honest and loyal to your family and country, man?
How deluded can you be?
you are worse than the North-Koreans clapping for Kim Yong Joke, while they are starving to death.
>>
>>2702654
you bought them for your refugee bull to fuck your girl?
>>
>>2702693
Facts bro b they don't like em. Cucks shall be cucks, the just like their women to be raped and killed
>>
>>2702633
your "argument" basically was da german man be keepin us down

you also seem to have an obsession with blonde people did a blonde guy steal your girl?

i have brown hair btw
>>
>>2702693
>yes I do have a solution you faggot
>close the borders, shoot every shitsin on sight and start deporting everyone who looks remotely brown
And in the best case, have the whole world boycotting Germany/German products and refusing to sell us the stuff we don't have (fuel, food, …) thus just letting us wilt to a level not really better than the homecountries of the sand people we so successfully got rid of?
And in the worst case, we'll probably get "liberated" again. But no, that's actually the best case, since we are such Übermenschen that we will easily make a second Wirtschaftswunder.

>now whats your solution? except "uh Im gonna vote for merkel again and just hope for the best"
I agree that this mindset is not a good one, but assuming the only other option would be voting for the AfD, this is the better one.
but I'll probably just vote for the FdP or the PARTEI.

>choose the elites that want to slaughter and enslave you.
But I am the elite…
>>
>>2702715
Na, they are for my 100% white dick, that is only going into 100% white girls.
>>
>>2702727
>your "argument" basically was da german man be keepin us down
no it isn't, although I wouldn't be surprised if your illiteracy and low-iq would only let you interpret my thoughts that way. Then again, it's not my fault you're a retard.

>you also seem to have an obsession with blonde people did a blonde guy steal your girl?
It is not me the one who has an obsession with blonde hair, it is you, which is the reason why you think that even though you are a complete loser irl you can still tell yourself you are better than people who were born more south than you

>i have brown hair btw
you probably have a brown brain too
>>
>>2702734

>oh no some mega corporations could lose their profits!

you are literally a cuck and a consumer slave. you care more about a companys bottom line than the future of your own country.

you would rather watch your country slowly die than take some drastic but effective measures. bottom line you are everything thats wrong with this country.
>>
>>2702759
>>oh no some mega corporations could lose their profits!
And all the poor Aryans working for them will loose their jobs, and grandmas savings will probably evaporate too, and we all will have a hard time buying stuff to eat and I probably won't be able to shitpost on the internet anymore since we'll be either cut off, or will simply run out of power when we can't keep our coal plants running anymore.

Yeah, I literally only care for the companies. Fuck those stupid white people.
>>
>>2702703
He checks all those boxes. I'm not the deluded one here. The propaganda has made you incapable of seeing things for what they are.
>>
>>2702837
>He checks all those boxes.
>a get-shit-done,
I'll give him that for his previous life, but in politics? Nope.
>become successful on your own,
Nope. had he invested daddies money into the stock market and done nothing, he would be much richer than he is now.
>stand by your word,
Nope. Where's the wall? Where's Hillary? Where's the greatest health care ever? Where's the jobs for his voters? Where's the swamp… Oh, wait, that one is bigger and better than ever
>provide for your kind,
OK, that one he does too.
>be honest and loyal to your family
Talking about grabbing random pussy, while married? Yeah, very loyal. And getting rid of your wife to grab some immigrant model trophy wife? Yeah, loyal too.
> and country
What has Trump actually done for America, besides making it even more funny than it was before?
>>
>>2702896
You're the exact type of liberal fruitcake that makes it infuriating for me to deal with society. I won't justify that with an answer because it sounds like I'm talking to fucking CNN. Everything you said is wrong however. If you really wanted to learn because you're open minded, you would have done your own research and seen it. So fuck. you.
>>
>>2702812
>Yeah, I literally only care for the companies. Fuck those stupid white people
You can't have nationalism while a bunch of international sovereign powers are ruling your land and there's no way to oust them without breaking a few metaphorical eggs.
>>
>>2702923
>You can't have nationalism while a bunch of international sovereign powers are ruling your land and there's no way to oust them without breaking a few metaphorical eggs.
And now your probably also telling me how the BRD is not a country but a company, proven by our Personalausweis…

OK, lets assume getting rid of some multinationals would a a price we are willing to pay. So Germany now only has 100% German companies that only use German resources to build products they only sell in Germany, such as… uhm, err… sorry, can't think of any.
But you'll certainly explain to me how an isolated Germany will prosper and tend for it's people.
>>
>>2702896
>I'll give him that for his previous life, but in politics? Nope.
>Nope. Where's the wall? Where's Hillary? Where's the greatest health care ever? Where's the jobs for his voters? Where's the swamp… Oh, wait, that one is bigger and better than ever
>What has Trump actually done for America, besides making it even more funny than it was before?

It's been less than a year, though. The separation of powers + checks and balances means that shit takes time.
>>
>>2702920
>Everything you said is wrong however. If you really wanted to learn because you're open minded, you would have done your own research and seen it.
I have done my research, and what I have seen is a clown, way past his prime.
Yes, he got lucky a few times, and he might even had some successes by being a ruthless asshole (on the backs of the common man he now pretends to love), but the only thing that makes him special is his ego, and the fact that he somehow managed to get some right wing cucks to vote him into the white house.
And now he is lost and has no clue what he is doing, apart from embarrassing himself and his country.
>>
>>2702923

this is what these centrist faggots dont understand
you can either have globalism or nationalism

you cant have both.

if you really believe that germany cant even enforce its EXISTING immigration laws, without triggering another world war or other countries starting a trade war, then what does it say about your country?

it means you are a slave to the globalists already. and isntead of breaking free these cucks would rather stay slaves and be fed the table scraps of their masters, instead of fighting for whats theirs and making it on their own.

these slaves will never wake up before germany hits weimar republic levels of poverty again. until everything is taken from them and they are starving in the streets like back in the 1920s.
>>
>>2702958
>It's been less than a year, though. The separation of powers + checks and balances means that shit takes time.
Of course it does.
Everyone with half a brain knows this.
But he promised all kinds of stuff, and he promised he was special.
Well "special" he is indeed.
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA
As said, everyone with half a brain would have know, but with a quarter of a brain, probably not.
>>
>>2702953
Trading between nations isn't the issue, it's immigration you idiot
>>
>>2702992
The fact that he's pissing off liberal fruitcakes such as yourself is what makes him special and is exactly why people voted him in. People are sick and tired of your hypocritical marxist utopian bullshit. Sick and tired.
>>
>>2702953

there is PLENTY of countries germany could still trade with
also might I remind of you hitlers economic miracle 1933-36? germany rose from third world poverty to being the richest european nation in three years.

exactly BECAUSE we broke free from the globalists influence.

you are choosing globalism so YOU choose open borders and shitskin hordes in your countires. you cant cherrypick and have it both ways.
>>
>>2702480
>What the fuck are the jews doing to destroy the us?
How about owning 50% of the top government positions despite being 2% of the population
50% of the billionaires despite 2% of the population
90% of Hollywood despite... oh why bother.
If you don't understand statistical disproportion of that level, you can't get anything.
Go back to trading your shitcoins so you can make paper gains until you're predictably dumped upon, and then you'll be baffled and join the thousands of willingly blind sheep pretending nobody could have seen this coming.
>>
>>2702984
>this is what these centrist faggots dont understand
>you can either have globalism or nationalism
And that's what you right wing faggots dont understand:
We want globalism. It's only you uneducated loosers who can't learn and adopt that are being fed the our scraps, while we happily earn money in interesting jobs, while flying around the world and always having a home and a loving family and a girl to come back to.
Meanwhile, you sit in your basement and masturbate to Trump and Hitler and complain on /r9k/ that girls are whores while you secretly hope you magically can rescue one from the brown hordes while you pic up your tendies tomorrow, so that she will be forever yours.
>>
File: 1463119076748.jpg (18KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463119076748.jpg
18KB, 183x200px
ITT: faggots who still believe their countries are sovereign.
>>
>>2703003
follow this discussion. This all started with anon suggesting to do a brown-purge in Germany. And all nations will certainly continue to trade with Germany, if we go full on Nazi again…

>>2703005
>marxist utopian
Nah, I'm a capitalist cynic. I happily took in my gains from the Trump-rally on Wall St and am now in defense stocks and on the verge of going back into fossil fuels, but this does not mean that I'm not seeing trump for what he is.
>>
>>2701966
>didn't take long for the AfD to show up…
>Yes, we do have issues, but you fuckers don't help at all. Thanks to you, no one touches these topic

Listen cuck, the afd is the only party of hope in this more and more socialistic hellhole. Bow to Mohammed and let leftys, merkel and sandniggers rape your butthole you fuckin brainwashed utter moron.
>>
>>2703006
>here is PLENTY of countries germany could still trade with
I'm really curious about your definition of plenty…
>also might I remind of you hitlers economic miracle 1933-36? germany rose from third world poverty to being the richest european nation in three years.
And the money came from where exactly and it ended how?
>>
>>2702138
Have you ever been to Germany? Because you write like someone who's never been outside his village and only sees these things on the internet.
>>
>>2702172
In a country of 82 million... You people are beyond retarded and were it not for the sheer numbers of you morons, nobody would take you seriously.
>>
>>2702197
>>2702200
>>2702213
>>2702250
>>2702516
>>2702576
>>2702654
>>2702675
>>2702703
>>2702734
>>2702738
>>2702812
>>2702896
>>2702953
>>2702977
>>2702992
>>2703022
>>2703040

You are part of the problem. You are the reason a great party like the afd, the only party in opposition to EUdssr-Centralism, tax-raping the shit out of germony, shitskin invasion and islam appeasement, is stuck at 20%.
I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you and your loved ones will get a big chunk of cultural enrichment soon. You utter fuckin moron with your smug lefty FAZ "arguments", voting for volksverräter like cdu/fdp and being brainwashed middleclass scum on moral highground, lookin down to actually rightwing conservatives who truly care about their homeland.
I swear to god, i am prepared and if the shitskins the upcoming, inevitably clash don't fuck you up, i will hunt people like you!
>>
>>2702305
Let me guess, your from east Germany and living off welfare because some nigger with a better education and more brains than you has taken your job and is fucking white wiminz with his bigger benis. No wonder you're so salty.
>>
i like germany

there are many things wrong with this country but i like my people
>>
my granddad was a child soldier for hitler

we live on the heritage of nazi germany

and with that we fuck fascism. most peeps in this thread are scared that their holy daughters will get fucked by ahmed in their ikea beds
>>
>>2703069
>>2703092
>>2703140

Oh look another lefty cuck.
How does ufufus delicious thick niggersemen taste? Since the bbc is the only thing your thoughts and arguments are revolving about.
There will be civil wars in Europe soon. We all know that. Its inevitable. Guess who will be fucked first? Yea, traitors like you. Enjoy your apparent superiority as long as it lasts.
>>
File: 1308731267089.jpg (94KB, 470x427px) Image search: [Google]
1308731267089.jpg
94KB, 470x427px
>>2703124
>You are part of the problem. You are the reason a great party like the afd, the only party in opposition to EUdssr-Centralism, tax-raping the shit out of germony, shitskin invasion and islam appeasement, is stuck at 20%.
>I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you and your loved ones will get a big chunk of cultural enrichment soon. You utter fuckin moron with your smug lefty FAZ "arguments", voting for volksverräter like cdu/fdp and being brainwashed middleclass scum on moral highground, lookin down to actually rightwing conservatives who truly care about their homeland.
>I swear to god, i am prepared and if the shitskins the upcoming, inevitably clash don't fuck you up, i will hunt people like you!
Oh, wow, geiles Pegida Bingo.
Your butthurt must be incredible.

>a great party like the afd,
They can't even stop fighting amongst themselves. Yeah, truly a sign of greatness.
>I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you and your loved ones will get a big chunk of cultural enrichment soon.
I just had some nice Falavel, so I'm already plenty enriched. Thanks, though!
>You utter fuckin moron with your smug lefty FAZ "arguments",
Jokes on you. I linked to their right wing blog. But reading ain't your strong side, it seems.
>voting for volksverräter like cdu/fdp
Bingo
>lookin down to actually rightwing conservatives who truly care about their homeland.
So care = running things to the ground? Fuck, all these years I was doing it wrong.
>>
>>2703192
>There will be civil wars in Europe soon. We all know that. Its inevitable.
Not if we all fight it, instead of standing on the sidelines like a moron at a B-Liga soccer match, cheering the kids who got in a fight over a fuckin swallow, waiting for a chance to start to riot, hoping to impress Jaqueline, standing on the other side of the field.
>Guess who will be fucked first? Yea, traitors like you.
Nope. Idiots who think they are sacrificing themselves for the higher good, no matter if that good is Allah or the superiority of the white race.
>>
File: 1497969440993.png (446KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497969440993.png
446KB, 808x805px
>>2703155
>>2703167
>>2703193
>>2703209
goymans are more cucked than Swedes. Goddamnit

it's over
>>
>>2703014
So what do you want to do about these Jews? Kill them? Forcibly remove them from their positions?

Making money and being successful is encouraged in Judaism. This is why they run a lot of shit. No need to hate just because they managed to make it.
>>
>>2703193
>>2703209

Yes, you're a good goy. Living the dream senpai, being a nihilistic cunt obedient to your globalist jewish overlords.
But thats not my idea of freedom, dignity and a live worth living and dying for.
You're just an opportunistic cunt, suckin whoevers dick promising a few shekels or some privileges.
That's why you'll lose. U have no heart, you have no soul. You're just like anybody else, mindless goy.
Illiterate IQ80 goatfuckers, mudslimes and niggers, the pets you feed and exploit are already turning against you as their numbers grow.
If they don't fuck you up, be sure buddy, we'll do the job, since traitors are always shot first.
>>
>>2703224

True, no hate if someone is successful, everybody should strive for being better and making gains. Thing is, they are are using cultural marxism to exploit and destroy western civilisation for the sake of some shekels and that is diametrically to my interests. So they are my enemy.
>>
>>2702311
>>2703006
I think you should read up on how this "miracle" was financed.
>>
>>2703192
You must be an American, so your angry ignorance is excused.
>>
>>2701747
Because Merkel and all the German banks are cancer that only want death to all the people everywhere.

CDU/CSU is probably the most destructive and counterproductive parties in all of Europe.
>>
>>2702531
>emberess
Go read a book, Piefke.

>>2702580
>you sound like a nigger
And you sound like the typical German Pisa-Opfer.
>>
>>2703431

I did
maybe its you know who needs some edumucation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKnFN8P21-0&t=272s

read the 25 point program of the NSDAP
read Gottfried Feders works
>>
>>2703360

people like this are worse than the subhumans who flood our lands.
these animals are just mindless cattle, they are too stupid to make their own decisions.

but race traitors who willingly sell out their countrymen for some table scraps are heartless pieces of shit. they will get whats coming to them.
>>
>Inflation is good to dilute debts, but affects building wealth and purchasing power
>Somehow young people are voting for their parents debt to be absorbed by their production

Why are millenials so fucking dumb?
>>
>>2703140

>lol you dont want your country destroyed, that means youre poor and stupid

you could really come up with some better memes instead of parroting the same tired shit over and over gain.
>>
>>2703360
>>2703530
Its funny how easy you are to trigger. Death treats over shitposting? Get a life.

But anyways:
You want race purity and nationalism, no matter if it destroys the lifes of ordinary citicens, whereas I want a wealthy region in the world called Germany, where folks can life and work in peace and prosperity.

Whos the traitor here?

>really makes you think.
>>
>>2701969

>immigrants
>taking jobs

Lmao
>>
>>2702745
Say, if the Euro has brought nothing but blessings to Germany and nothing but burdens to everyone else, why does the currency union still persist?

Germany is "only" 1/3 of the Eurozone GDP and less than that in population.

>>2703124
kys, stormfag. the likes of you ruined the country once; we won't allow a second time.
>>
>>2703709
>why does the currency union still persist?
I have explained why in some of my posts ITT. It's a mix of misplaced trust and idealism, and the delusion of some countries of being the strong ones together with Germany (obviously false) which brings them to spread their anus to german demands and leave the weakest ones to die first, because "hahahha it's only greeks, who cares, let them die, we totally won't end the same way though ahahah"
>>
>>2703572

>wants peace and prosperity
>doesnt want to deport shitskins

yeah good luck with that
>>
>>2703572

U fuckin idiot, im not some larping stormweenie. I don't advocate racial purity or pure nationalism. I wouldn't have a problem with SOME niggers, arabs, etc when they are peaceful and able to sustain themselves.
Immigration of a selected few decent people would be an unironic cultural enrichment, but i see that the point of return is far behind us. Traitors like u brought us this far and people like you are gonna pay for the damage is done europe through muslim and nigger invasion.
>>
>>2703572
>>germany ,once again, being the root cause of the upcoming disaster that will be europe.

US and Japan watch while your part of the world spirals into a shit filled street of Islamic cancer. This time I say we let it burn. Raid all the art from Europe before the islamists destroy it and then let them turn europe into the third world countries that want to live in.

Good luck with that. German citizens all became cucks after WWII.
>>
>>2703742
I believe the Greeks simply have no choice. They've even elected an anti-German government, but all they've got is more austerity.

As for Italy: the old policies of undercutting Germany through devaluation won't work in a time of free capital movements. Italy also imports energy and raw materials.
>>
>>2701747
It's the jews.
>>
>>2703790
>They've even elected an anti-German government
Tsipras is the most pro-germany politician in all of Europe. Goes to show how warped the German perception of these things is.
> but all they've got is more austerity.
Duh

>As for Italy: the old policies of undercutting Germany through devaluation won't work in a time of free capital movements
Currencies are goods like everything else. It would work just fine because devaluation is just the research of balance in an economy. The German approach is an anti free-capital and soviet-like one. Even if I took your ignorant argument into account, that devalution worked a lot better than the lack of it with the euro. Italy is going through the worst recession in its whole history. This shit is worse than 1939 and the fact Germans don't realise it just goes to show how disconnected from reality your lot is.

> Italy also imports energy and raw materials.
All of Europe does. Germany is an export country just like us, you are not Russia or China
>>
>>2703758
>>wants peace and prosperity
>>doesnt want to deport shitskins
But I do want to deport those that don't "behave". We do have laws and rules, we just need to stick with them.

>>2703765
>U fuckin idiot, im not some larping stormweenie.
Then why do you post like one?
>but i see that the point of return is far behind us. Traitors like u brought us this far and people like you are gonna pay for the damage is done europe through muslim and nigger invasion.
We can still fix it, if we finally manage to get to an open and educated discussion of these issues.
And fun fact:
I'm the right wing dude in my circle of academic friends and coworkers who always speaks out against their "No borders" fantasies, but all you folks preparing for a race war are just an embarrassment.
>>
>>2703861
Do you have an example of successful devaluation policies in free markets (so not China) after 1990?
>>
File: file.png (151KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
151KB, 1024x576px
>>2703910
>Do you have an example of successful devaluation policies in free markets (so not China) after 1990?
the rest of the world, pic related. Again you are one of those cucks that thinks devaluation doesn't happen naturally between competing economies due to the buying and selling of currency, and therefore the natural difference in price between different goods. So it's useless to waste my breath with you. There is literally no other country on earth that has an a priori fetishism for "muh STRONK currency" like germans do.
>>
File: IMG_1886.jpg (224KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1886.jpg
224KB, 590x322px
>>2701780
>ruling over an ethno-masochistic third world shithole that's a mere shadow of its former self

Enjoy
>>
>>2703929
If you have a positive trade balance right now, why do you propose devaluation in the first place?
>>
>>2703987
http://webtv.camera.it/evento/11497
Can't be bothered to spoonfeed you 2bh, I have better things to do. So educate yourself.
>>
>>2704030
>11 hours
C'mon. Here up North, people have to attend their jobs.

The short version of your narrative probably is: German labor costs are too low (in real terms) for our productivity, therefore, we stole capital from S. Europe and amassed surpluses.
Or: Italian labor costs are too high due to an overvalued currency.

One of that.
>>
File: destroyoclock.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
destroyoclock.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>2701747
>Why is Germany trying to destroy Europe for the third time
it's what they do.
>>
>>2703868

>But I do want to deport those that don't "behave". We do have laws and rules, we just need to stick with them.

fair enough
but you will never see that if you keep voting in centrist parties

shitskin invaders are such a huge block in germany that the established parties are already pandering to them. and it will only get worse as the demographics shift more in their favor. in short your moderate politicians are already selling you out.

so it makes no sense for you to scoff at the "right wing" AFD - which is in reality a pretty moderate right party, much like the CDU was a couple of decades back. only in the extreme leftist political landscape of germany it stands out as right wing.

Im not a fan of the AFD either. Theyre too soft for my liking and already infiltrated by Goldman Sachs bankers. but its still the best option we have by far. if you think voting CDU/FDP is gonna change anything youre just retarded. at least with AFD theres a slight chance.

so bottom line is you need to get over your disdain for "right wing" idiots. everyone whos not a complete communist is right wing now in germany.

personally I want full ethnic cleansings and would prefer to genocide all brown people worldwide. I realize thats an extreme and unpopular position of course. so to compromise I would be happy with cutting off gibs for non-germans, deporting all illegals, deporting all shitskins that are on terrorist watchlists, deporting all non-german criminals and enforcing strict border controls.

those are pretty reasonable points and would lead a lot of these hordes to self-deport, as soon as the money stops flowing. they would certainly not lead to WW3 or trade wars with the US. but again, you will never get that if you keep voting CDU/FDP
>>
>>2704051
>C'mon. Here up North, people have to attend their jobs.
not going to accept that bullshit excuse from a shitcoin trader on 4chan. Watch one hour per day and you'll get to the end of it eventually, no need to watch it all at once.

>One of that.
those are part of the picture, but not everything. If you want to understand how this thing works, and why Germny is purposedly trying to destroy Europe, read:
http://www.laika-verlag.de/edition-provo/anschluss-die-deutsche-vereinigung-und-die-zukunft-europas
>>
>>2703987
This isn't about devaluation, it's about sovereignity. I want us to have control over our currency rather than a foreign country. It's not hard to get, you know?
>>
>>2703414
This
>>
>>2704092
>muh suveräiniti
Kek.
>>
>>2704066
Just gimme the short version.

Germany restrained wage growth for several decades, but so did many Western countries in response to globalization.
For example, real wages in the US haven't grown much either for decades, yet Mexico doesn't attributes it's problems to this.

>>2704092
Now you sound like the /pol/ brainlets you (rightfully) condemn. Many countries in the South, the Balkan for example, have hopeless economies, despite keeping the holy grail of national sovereignity.
>>
>>2704133
>Just gimme the short version.
this isn't reddit, we don't spoonfeed. You are obviously too ideologized to understand things just by telling you the conclusion. So you need to educate yourself and go down the rabbit hole.
>Germany restrained wage growth for several decades, but so did many Western countries in response to globalization.
you can already see from the pic in OP that is not the case

>For example, real wages in the US haven't grown much either for decades, yet Mexico doesn't attributes it's problems to this.
perhaps because the emigration alleviates their economy and helps suppress US wages? Either way we are talking about Europe here. Your example is absolutely retarded and completely off-topic, so much that it's making me cringe.

> Many countries in the South, the Balkan for example, have hopeless economies, despite keeping the holy grail of national sovereignity.
Again comparing apple and oranges. You obviously know nothing about economics.
Nobody says having your own currency is a sufficient condition for prosperity, nonetheless it is a NECESSARY condition. Is that clear enough for you? Especially when the countries that adopted it were doing just fine right till the day they fucking started using it.
I think you are an actual brainlet, not just sounding like one
>>
>>2704130
>kek
wow I am totally BTFO anon, nice set of arguments. Since you don't like sovereignity, would you mind selling me your soul and body so I can sell them in the black market? Sovereignity is just a meme after all ahahah, amirite?
>>
>>2704062
>so bottom line is you need to get over your disdain for "right wing" idiots.

>personally I want full ethnic cleansings and would prefer to genocide all brown people worldwide. I realize thats an extreme and unpopular position of course. so to compromise
See, that right there is the problem with you folks. Unless you are speaking out freely, you never know if someone is just "not a comunist" or a downright nazi that wants another holocaust.
That is just too big of a risk to take for most people.
>>
>>2704218

what kinda risk is that? wtf are you even talking about? and why do you care so much about brown people?

you want them out - I want them out
we have the same goal yet you have to cling to this idea that youre somehow morally superior

yes full-on genocidal NatSocs support AFD and yes the party probably has some crypto nazis in their ranks. so fucking what?

you need to uncuck yourself and get over this shit. by the time the majority of germans would agree with you (about law and order) it will be too late for civilized measures. youre gonna have to choose sides pretty soon, and it might come faster than you think.
>>
>>2704179
>this isn't reddit, we don't spoonfeed.
You've dumped tens of postings containing text walls here, so feel free to continue doing so. If I weren't open for altering opinions, I wouldn't be leading this discussion.

>you can already see from the pic in OP that is not the case
What point of the video is that?
I'm sure that if we were to compare German and Italian wage increases between 1990 and today, the Germans have gained more.
(The graph shows that Italy violated the rule - whatever it is - as well, btw.)
>>
Politics. >>2703770
This whole thread reminds me of an interview of musk where He talked about that things dont improve on themself they degrade like the roman empire.
I think any massive uprising of shitskins will unite the right people to start the change.
>>
File: file.png (60KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60KB, 400x282px
>>2704296
>I'm sure that if we were to compare German and Italian wage increases between 1990 and today, the Germans have gained more.
Wrong. 1990 is too early, the dumping started as the EMU was enacted, around 1997. The dumping is relative to one's own economy and growth btw, it isn't just about fixed numbers, economics is a social science.
italy violated it slightly, and not to gain a competitive advantage. Germany violated it massively, and purposely to gain a trade advantage.
>>
>>2704364
Sorry I meant the dumping started having an effect on other euro countries since 1997. It started before that of course as you can see from the graph
>>
File: goodone.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
goodone.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>2704182
>nice set of arguments

As if you edgy /pol/tards are open to "facts" or "reason".
You entered /biz/ for fast gains on cryptos and now that we encounter a little bit of a bear market, you start to throw around your political bullshit. Because you have nothing else to talk about than "muh superioritah" or "muh countreh" or "look I made sick gains in a bullmarket".

You started to become more pathetic than any fat lgbt/blm-SJW you hate so much. Without realizing it, without the ability to reflect on what you became or change it somehow, as this would mean to say that you were an idiot.

And I know that the next bearish phase will finaly initiate the purge of your kind from this board. And while you panic sell, I am comfy, as I know what to do, as I do this for 2 years now.

So yeah, /pol/tard: k fucking e fucking k. Do your superiority memes and tinfoil bullshit - I know that these threads are only a symptom of failing /pol/tards left and right, who have no idea how to trade in a bear market.
>>
>>2704371
is this pasta or a bot? None of what you wrote has anything to do with me
>>
File: file.png (57KB, 512x246px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
57KB, 512x246px
>>2704296
your wage suppression is pretty easy to spot
>>
>>2704364
Your graph shows several things, neither of which indicate a German exceptionalism:

1. Our share of salaries is going back up and should've reached French levels by now.
2. The decline in Italy was, arguably, just as dramatic and resulted in an distribution that's even less fair.
>>
>>2704408
>should've
>arguably
lmao. Again, you speak about things you know nothing about. I suggest you watch those 10 hours of lecture by esteemed economists.
Other economies will arguably reach Germany by lowering their wages like they have been doing (the graph is old), but it will take a lot of time and it won't solve anything, only put us on par with germany on that front while in the meanwhile our whole economy has been destroyed in the process and no industry remains. I repeat, your ignorance is showing and does nothing but make me cringe.
>, just as dramatic and resulted in an distribution that's even less fair.
Income inequality in Germany is higher than in Italy, you don't know what you are talking about anon.
>>
>>2704441

>Euro destroys Italys economy
>Italian banker runs the ECB
>"ITS THE GERMANS FAULT"

lol just go away
>>
Why did your country join the Euro if it's so bad for you?
>>
>>2704646
>if an italian runs the ECB that means he will do the interests of italians instead of the highest bidder
>bankers ever having any sense of patriotism

so germans really are brain damaged after all
>>
>>2704717
>patriotism
LOL
>>
>>2704672

thats the question these mongrels wont be able to answer
because lazy southern europeans came for the gibs and partied like its 1999 on cheap EU credit
now theyre shocked that their economy is in the shitter and blaming everyone but themselves

in other words, your typical negro behaviour
>>
>>2704672
>>2704727

I have already explained why you fucking cucks. This stubborness is why you need to get bombed everytime to put some sense into you.
>>
File: 1307200900121.gif (57KB, 351x336px) Image search: [Google]
1307200900121.gif
57KB, 351x336px
>>2704729
>tfw your country is too lazy to bomb anyone
>>
>>2704727
sounds like someone got bullied by turks in school for being a fat dork
>>
>>2704735
>implying we need to bomb you ourselves
they'll be making competitions about who genocides your kind first. As usual germancucks won't listen to these warnings, and after they get BTFO they will scream "y do u hate me???"
>>
>>2704735

LMAO
italians are incompetent in warfare anyway

just look at the mess they made in WW2
we even had to bail out their beloved duce from prison... and now we have to bail out their shitty economy

history repeats itself again
>>
File: china-angela-merkel-xi-jinping.jpg (98KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
china-angela-merkel-xi-jinping.jpg
98KB, 1300x731px
>>2704750
China has our back now :-)
>>
>>2704751
>says this after Deutsche Bank and Air Berlin
ahahahahahahhaha holy shit germans are really the lowest-iq people on earth

>>2704765
keep dreaming
>>
Man ,man. Was muss ich hier für eine Pisse lesen. Es leben 82 m Menschen in DE. 10% Ausländer , 10% mit Migrationshintergrund. 82 - 16.4 = 65.6 Deutsche
Auf 60 Deutsche kommen 16 Ausländer. Plus die Flüchtlinge , sind wir bei 60 zu 18. Das ganze durch 6. 10 zu 3 . So was ist das erste Gefühl das hier zu lesen. Man müsste noch die Bevölkerungsabnahme von 200.000 verrechnen.Aber das ist mir zu aufwendig.
>>
>>2701747
Don't excite the faggy skinheads.
>>
>>2701896
>>Italians

literally the niggers of europe
>>
>>2701794
worked pretty well, it was trying to own more than europe that got us
>>
OP you retard. can’t you count?

> Holy Roman Empire of German Nations (1st Reich)
> German Empire (2nd Reich)
> Nazi-Germany (3rd Reich)
> EU (4th Reich)

Conspiracy? Read the fucking book „Mitteleuropa“ from Friedrich Nauman. It’s from the year 1915. Basically the complete layout for the EU is presented in this book. The Germans never translated it into modern german. Guess why..

And besides all of that: did you never wondered why Germany can fuck up as much as they want troughout history… and still play a major role in world domination, ah?

> It’s the Germans again stupid

And now go sell your ETH
>>
what if Hitler was right...
>>
>>2704937
>Read the fucking book „Mitteleuropa“ from Friedrich Nauman
I will, thank you anon

>And now go sell your ETH
this
>>
>>2704937
>And besides all of that: did you never wondered why Germany can fuck up as much as they want troughout history… and still play a major role in world domination, ah?
if you are going to say that's because "muh Herrenrasse" you should kys.
The short answer is: population
>>
>>2705311
and geography of course
>>
>>2704937
also those "empires" were not empires at all and lasted less than a trip to the bathroom. Calling them empires is just another symptom of German delusion and cognitive dissonance
>>
>>2704441
Just ignore the "arguably" part, if it irritates you: the graph shows that German salaries as percentage of GDP declined somewhat, then picked up again, while staying well above the Italian percentage all the time.

There's no long-lasting, game-changing trend to be here. If you find a temporary decline of 5% spectacular: look at Italy between 1990 and 2000 to find the same one.

>>2704800
>aufwendig
*aufwändig
Inshallah, mein zugereister Bruder!

>>2705316
What's so special about German geography?
>>
>>2706007
>What's so special about German geography?
it's at the center of Europe

>Just ignore the "arguably" part, if it irritates you: the graph shows that German salaries as percentage of GDP declined somewhat, then picked up again, while staying well above the Italian percentage all the time.
it doesn't show that you illiterate nigger

>There's no long-lasting, game-changing trend to be here. If you find a temporary decline of 5% spectacular: look at Italy between 1990 and 2000 to find the same one.
stop trying to speak about economics, you clearly know nothing about it, it's making me cringe
>>
>>2706030
Wat?

Germany is above Italy, all the time. Then it picks up again at the end. Look at your own graph you're trying to use as an argument.
>>
>>2706047
you didn't even understand the argument I was making with that graph, it's hopeless. Functionally illiterate people are a lost cause
>>
>>2706187
Eh, whatever. You constantly refer to some knowledge that's obviously unique to you, so you're always right by default.

I'll go to sleep for today, if the thread is still up tomorrow, we'll continue.
>>
>>2706295

dude just watch this 10 hour seminar by some obscure economist
it will all make sense
THE GERMANS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING!!!!
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.