[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the Ethereum network processed over 300k transactions today without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

the Ethereum network processed over 300k transactions today without breaking a sweat. The last few times we were at those kinds of numbers we saw massive transaction backlogs that caused a lot of headaches. Gas Limit is higher now and the network is humming along. ETH gas station says you can put a transaction safely through for $0.006.

For reference, the only other blockchain network to accomplish these kinds of numbers is Bitcoin and they are typically running transaction backlogs into the 10s of thousands in order to sustain a 300k+ day with fees running to several dollars per transaction. Look at the stats yourself if you don't believe me.
>>
ETH IS A SCAM
>>
>>2700914
>>2700914
kek majority transactions on eth network are just 0 ETH ddos attacks

check yourself https://etherscan.io/txsPending
>>
>>2700970
Says a lot about what's going on doesn't it?

Dude, eth is literally the least scam of a coin there is....
>>
>>2700914
>ETH gas station says you can put a transaction safely through for $0.006
That's strange...
I just sent 0.09646786 eth from coinbase to my wallet and only received 0.08892501
That's a 0.00754285 difference.
I'm no mathematician but that's over 2 USD for a transfer, coinbase claims to take no commissions for sending ETH.
So what the fuck am I missing?
>>
>>2700970
And I just went and looked at a random bunch of transactions. One registering an ens domain, an etheroll contact transaction, someone sending 28 bucks to an exchange, etc etc. Usage. Your anti eth shilling is hollow and useless
>>
>>2700983

you cannot send 0 value transactions on BTC network, it just says lot about how ETH is extremely overvalued

and with lot of scalability issues
http://bc.daniel.net.nz/

very legit indeed
>>
>>2700983
ICOs based on ETH will soon start to cash out or turn out to be fraudulent. That's when the price of ETH will suffer A LOT.
>>
>>2700989
Are you aware of coinbase fees? You're supposed to do the free transfer to gdax because there's no charge to withdraw from there
>>
>>2700989
Maybe coinbase uses a high gas price to speed up the transaction.
>>
>>2701002
Go ahead and explain what you linked there, I dare you.
>>
>>2701008
>Maybe coinbase uses a high gas price to speed up the transaction.
It took about 20 minutes, is that considered fast for ETH?

>>2701006
when sending eth on coinbase it says:
Network Fee: This fee is charged by the network to process a transaction. Coinbase does not get any portion of this fee.

And the network fee they show was around 10 cents or something worth of eth
>>
Blockchain Size:
BITCOIN - 144.89 GB
ETH - 78.49 GB
>>
>>2701034
You just confirmed that it was a coinbase fee. Read the fine print on the fees page. Why would the network fee be more than it says it is...that isn't how this works.
>>
>>2700989
Coinbase jews you about 3%

Get the fuck off coinbase that site is shite
>>
>>2701105
This. Really inhibits the wild day trading lifestyle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.