[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw when lost 6k daytrading shitcoins. don't daytrade folks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px)
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
tfw when lost 6k daytrading shitcoins.

don't daytrade folks. it's all a fucking gamble. i hope the people out there enjoy my money. enjoy it good fellas. enjoy it good.

go ahead. call me a faggot. i deserve it.
>>
>>2700774
How do you lose money? If you're down, hodl.
>>
>>2700774
>I don't know how to daytrade
>don't daytrade folks. it's all a fucking gamble
You can't call everything gambling just because you suck.
>>
I laugh giddily at the misfortune of the OP. Haw haw haw haw haw.
>>
>>2700774
You should've buy and hold BTC. Wait a year and you'll make lots of money. Everything else is a scam.
>>
>>2700784
found the n00b who still thinks you can daytrade strategically and isn't just making random bets
>>
>>2700783
not when a lot of those coins end up being bags full of shit that'll take a LOOONG time to recover if they will at all.
>>
>>2700837
Oh, I assumed you weren't a fucking retard buying shitcoins
>>
>>2700793

i agree that btc is the safest investment. But not every altcoin is a scam. Take a look at ETH which has gone from $10 to $350 since earlier this year...that's a 30-35x return whereas if you held just BTC in that time, you would gain around 4-5x. Similarly with stratis, waves, litecoin, etc. Just do your homework before you invest in a shitcoin.
>>
>>2700837

>lost 6k daytrading shitcoins.
>don't daytrade folks

you just admitted to gambling with shitcoins. its extremely easy to make money on poloniex or whatever else legit site
>>
>>2700774
dont worry, i literally decided to have a crack at it when we started going into this shitstorm of a bear market and lost about the same as you.

I feel you man.

Remember, the majority of your holdings should be long term. only play around with a small fraction of your investment capital.

And only gamble/invest what your willing to loose.
>>
In about the same situation OP. Still I'm up overall so whatever
>>
>>2700799
Found the retard that is going to get eaten up in any bear market
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.