[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> make $50k a year > take in $25k in cash (I never report

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1488691384014.jpg (2MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1488691384014.jpg
2MB, 5472x3648px
> make $50k a year
> take in $25k in cash (I never report it)
> write off $10k in business expenses

So according to my tax return I make $15k a year.

Well I want to buy a house and I'm getting rejected by mortgage brokers even though I have $20k in the bank and make about $1k per week.

Any way around this? I want a $150k home.
>>
>>2699216
Say the cash was a gift from your parents.
>>
>>2699225
They look into your parents' finances for that.
>>
>>2699216
Good, fuck you i hope you never own
>>
>>2699234
They didn't when I bought a house : )
>>
>>2699216
Save up cash, seriously. Just get in and slap down 115K and they'll usually take quick cash.
>>
>>2699216
Why does she have an etheruem on her nipple?
>>
>>2699216
Pay the Taxes Scum.
>>
>>2699301
taxes are theft
>>
>>2699225

The cash is not a problem, they won't qualify me at my income rate. Even if I put a large sum down, like $50k, they still won't do it.

>>2699239
Suck my dick

>>2699290
Sadly I think this is my only option

>>2699295
She's in love with Vitayliuk

>>2699301
Suck my dick
>>
>>2699313
Quote me on this. You're going to go to Prison in the next 3 Years for Tax Evasion.

Good luck trying to prove where that $150K House is coming from.
>>
>>2699380

You sound like Ferris's sister from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

You know what you're problem is?
>>
>>2699216
>mountain of black cash
>doesn't pay taxes on income
>writing off personal expenses as business expenses

You reap what you sow, faggot.

I'm afraid you only option now it to start paying your fair share of taxes to Mr Sheckleberg. Yep! Being an adult stinks, sorry honey.
>>
>>2699425

lol

/biz/ blown the fuck out by OP in this thread.
>>
>>2700375

>sorry honey

Why do all IRS cocksuckers talk like this?
>>
>>2699216
>>2700375

don't listen to him, anon. move to eastern europe. start a new life. be envied for wearing real adidas.
>>
No one wants to pay taxes....unfortantly it can be a double edged sword.....I came across this problem myself. I got married and put everything in his name. Get a partner in crime and preferably one with a cleaner paper trail than you.
>>
Don't listen to these fagfucks telling you to pay taxes. Faggots who promote that shit are bootlicking knuckle draggers from /pol/ that came over here when some cocksucker needed to dump his bags spammed pol with crypto news.
>>
>>2699216
Their decision to lend is based more on your ability to pay back rather than the amount you give upfront. I have £111.5k to put down for a house, but because I only earn £28k I would only be able to borrow £133k. Best bet is buy outright or do your taxes properly so that you're making more on the record. You could also get a guarantor mortgage which is based on your parents financials (if they're any good)
>>
why not just wait until u can buy one with cash? if ur able to save over 25k a year, then you'll have one pretty soon
>>
>>2699301
What should he pay to "the Taxes Scum"?
>>
File: pepe witch phone 7-4-2017.png (3MB, 1902x3094px) Image search: [Google]
pepe witch phone 7-4-2017.png
3MB, 1902x3094px
>>2699295
she doesn't. she is dressed in purple and has a perfect purple dress and is looking at her phone while gravity sucks her down into a kind of inspiring pear shape. she is a goddess and i made this ms paint of her

please save my image and associate it with strong financial decisions, such as my own to short LTC
>>
>>2701753
personally i would rather pay just because i live in a major metropolitan area and services getting cut directly effects me (feels less safe, more homeless, etc)

if you dodge paying tax you forfeit your right to complain about a lot of things
>>
>>2703492
I thought that woman looked like an aylium from Dr Who
>>
>>2702878
his last born
>>
Sounds like your in need of some Jewish accounting magic OP.
>>
>>2699216
>>2704040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebajv8mjPTo
>>
>>2700375

Even though this is exactly what the rich do.
>>
>>2703527
Good lad then. Pay just enough taxes to make sure services run adequately, but undercut them just enough to cheat the jew
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.