[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you faggots realize that altcoins are in a massive buble right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: atomic-bomb[1].gif (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
atomic-bomb[1].gif
42KB, 300x300px
you faggots realize that altcoins are in a massive buble right now, right?

a whole bunch of suckers moved into cryptos earlier this year and threw their money at literally everything that looks new and shiny. and now theyre slowly starting to realiize that they bought mostly worthless shit... and theyre starting to panic.

its already happening.

sure, there are SOME altcoins that might go somewhere... but even those are massively overvalued.

and what about shit projects like bancor? 150 million for literally nothing. 1st blood? 100 million for some gamer streaming shit that will never go anyhwere (inb4 "bruh, theyre live on twitch right now).

hell even ethereum is a piece of shit with zeror real world use except scammy ICOs.

speaking of which there are tons of sociopaths and scammers preparing their own ICOs right now, because they realized how gullible buyers in this space are.

now I do hold some long term bets but Im expecting to lose them all. the only crypto thats massively undervalued and that I can hold without losing sleep at night is BITCOIN

tl;dr a lot of clueless fags will lose a bunch of money
>>
>>2696847
>bitcoin maximalism
>reddit spacing
>tl;dring a 500 word post
kys faggot
>>
>>2696847
Buy signal. The more they fud the more you should buy. They have been saying this exact thing since altcoins were invented.
>>
>>2696847
why do you put so many spaces in your post?
>>
Shorting btc / eth OP?

1/10 FUD.
>>
>>2696870
>maximalism
i hope you didnt fall for that shitcoin pumper meme
>>
>overvalued
>no real world use
>he recommends Bitcoin
I'm not disagreeing with you, but BTC is just as shit. It has no real use either and it's slow as fuck. The only thing that makes it valuable is its limited supply.
>>
>>2697067

>limited supply
>you can buy all kinds of shit with it
>oldest coin
>biggest market cap
>most rusted coin

BTC is in a league of its own. still a gambe... but WAY better odds than any shitcoin out there.
>>
You should look into LoMoCoin. It's one of the few things undervalued. 90% of the shit in the top 100 coins don't even have an App or any major conferences this year. LoMoCoin has an App, android and apple capable, huge global investment conference this month. ETC ETC ETC!
>>
*most rustled coin
>>
Oh and lomo has less then a 10million market capital in the LBS league of things which is a multi billion dollar area in china. Wake the fuck up retards all the money isn't in dash, zcash, or whatever the fuck. Look into an innovative and fun app that will promote businesses and product globally. You people are asleep on this website it's hilarious.
>>
>>2697067

I really do wonder what the next big standard for crypto is gonna be a few years down the road. BTC is just too inconvenient overall at this point, way too slow for real world use outside of just using it as a long-term store of value. But perhaps that's good enough to keep it on top
>>
>>2696847
Does anybody get the feeling when I see posts like that they are talking from their personal experience?

Like, that this person put a bunch into 1st Blood?
>>
>>2697067
this is why i sold my jetta and put 10k into IOTA. in 5 years i'm going to be a new goy; reborn, if you will.
>>
>>2697134

>only good as long-term store of value

in a world where every market is manipulated to the max... where central banks are printing money like crazy... and where youre getting fucked over by the government on every turn...

that alone is MASSIVE and will keep bitcoin on top for a long time
>>
File: Screenshot_20170703-232801.png (130KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170703-232801.png
130KB, 720x1280px
>>2696847
Lol i'm semi new and i have 12000$ in Alt and Shitcoins and i'm HODLing tight.

I made accidently 40$ into 2000 by buying 5 ETH when Btc was around 800 and I Forgot about it for half a year.

As long i'm not down to 2.5k i'm in the plus here so i'm not worried at all.

I put most of it on top 50 coins and some shitcoins for speculation.

Will post pictures of my lambo in 2 years.
>>
>>2697134
>next big standard for crypto
bnt.
>>
The only fucking reason you are recommending Bitcoin is because you are higher on the BTC ladder. Go fuck yourself I refuse to give you more buffer from your initial investment.
>>
We've known we're in a bubble since the beginning, OP.

The question is, which one of us are smart enough to profit from it?
>>
>>2697535
nigger
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.