[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just deleted blockfolio NO more impulsively checking "muh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: POOPOOPEEPEE.jpg (47KB, 590x345px) Image search: [Google]
POOPOOPEEPEE.jpg
47KB, 590x345px
just deleted blockfolio

NO more impulsively checking "muh gains" every 5 seconds which inevitably leads to making bad impulsive decisions. No sense in driving yourself crazy if you are investing in the long run. Only adds more stress to your life.
>>
is it too hard for you retards to use a spreadsheet to track your gains or something?
>>
>>2696238
welcome to club hodl
enjoy your stay
>>
>>2696246
yes it is, especially if you've made over 200 transactions since the past year.

I'll have fun with my taxes in a year or two.

Blockfolio can give me good quick update
>>
>>2696303
Fuck taxes, I need to find a way to launder my millions, once I make them
>>
im done with this shit
got my long term hodls tied up and dont really care anymore about the shitcoin of the day

ill just keep stacking bitcoin and spend my time making money while /biz/ faggots jump on every latest scamcoin, hoping it will free them from their miserable neetdom
>>
>>2696238
Anybody knows desktop app that does the same ?
>>
>>2696238
Moving to this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
>>
>>2696795
Excel
>>
>>2696843
i don't like excel scripts
i don't like idea of filling prices manually every day.

really want windows version of blockfolio.
>>
>>2696873
ledger-mode
>>
>>2696603
Paying taxes is the price you pay for flexibility to do anything you want with your money.

You shouldn't need to launder money unless it way made illegally.
>>
>>2696911
Also, bonus tip. Get a good Jewish accountant once you're in a high tax bracket.
>>
>>2696303
>yes it is, especially if you've made over 200 transactions since the past year.

bitcoin.tax, pretty much every single exchange has an export function and bitcoin.tax has an import for the same, it will literally do the math for you...
>>
>>2696915
You should not have to pay taxes on gambling/investing money in the first place.

It's literally "legal" theft. And kys for supporting it. Your money is something you own yet your are OK with giving some random jackass a cut FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER.

HE DID NOTHING, NOTHING! WHILE YOU DID ALL THE HARD WORK.
>>
>>2696911
Can't I "gift" the money to someone else and they "gift" it back to me. For all the govt knows I spent my Btc on goods and services
>>
I've made my choices. The problem is that they're likely to boom before I've accumulated enough. I need a nice 20x bump on some shitcoin to be able to put my gains on my favourite ones, then sit back and relax watching all the noobs and the day traders run around complaining about bags.
>>
>>2698139
>>2698139

do tell your choices anon
>>
>>2696873
Someone on /biz/ made this Google Sheet, it plugs into the CoinMarketCap API so you just input your coins and quantities, and it'll automatically update the prices. Follow the instructions to get it to work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l3HkkmmtPUET-F_-iNviAemTWmOh3U2KBewtsSTDmpc/edit#gid=0
>>
>>2697836
NO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.