[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocurrency newbie here , am thinking to buy 15k$ of bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: random-pic-internet-01.jpg (69KB, 512x632px) Image search: [Google]
random-pic-internet-01.jpg
69KB, 512x632px
Cryptocurrency newbie here , am thinking to buy 15k$ of bitcoins ,mostly to get value from august 1 hype am seeing , is it stupid to buy right now? Right know i have ~1k$ in btc.My only fear is that so far whenever had a big upswing it dipped hard afterwards . cause am seeking for serious answers will be giving 0.015 btc to the most informative answer (don't forget to post your address)
>>
File: b.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
no it's not stupid to buy. Bitcoin in 2020 should be worth 250k, so the more the merrier i say.
1Mhrb93WbCyU7MTj95vjV82cG5mjju3jay
>>
>>2693908
you should off yourself

1MFkPGncP8neXirv6j8yVHGRq3UEQA4Mge
>>
>>2693908

DO IT!

BTC: 1CuumasJvUsDS2vwFhLqZgcELuB1S4H2aR
>>
File: 1498308139804.png (450KB, 495x396px) Image search: [Google]
1498308139804.png
450KB, 495x396px
>betting 15k on btc before Aug 1st where bitcoin could probably shit the bed for good
Mfw
>>
>>2693908
The best advice i can give you is to not ask /biz/ for advice
>>
>>2693923

250K? for 1 bitcoin?
then everybody will be a millionaire of billionaire
well a lot of people will
>>
>>2693968

I think 250k is a bit ambitious, 100k at a push

BTC: 1CuumasJvUsDS2vwFhLqZgcELuB1S4H2aR
>>
>>2693953
This is technically /biz/ advice and one should therefore do the opposite.
>>
>>2694021
still, invest 6000, get 300K

i would sign for that,
my guess is that after august all will go crazy and everybody will start investing in btc, eth, and then it will be to late to jump the bandwagon

i'm contemplating between buying btc since it's so expensive already and buying more eth
>>
>>2694054

I have a small amount of BTC and ETH but you are right... aug will be turning point.
>>
>>2693908
Forget about August 1 hype. Think of it long term, the only reason anybody even trades alt coins at all is to build up more bitcoin. Trades between coins are measured in btc. You literally cannot go wrong with putting money in btc because its the actual foundation of the crypto market and if it goes up or down the whole market will.

Not to mention from a branding point of view the name bitcoin is one of the few that actually sounds legit and will stick in peoples minds and continue to build traction with normies. Every other coins name sounds retarded compared to bitcoin. Just buy it op, its going to be 10k someday and who knows how high it'll go from there

1CXeR4DRBCJvMLEkRHzevY4bLEi8kHazFE
>>
>>2693908
BTC will go through a big change and therefore is very fragile. Like, 2013 fragile as far as I'm concerned. Current price of 2500$ seems a bit too high to go in at this point, where a single piece of news casting a slight shadow on August 1 caused a massive drop to below 2200, just last week.

I am also thinking of accumulating more but am going to wait at least for a week in case something like this happens again. If it doesn't and the price keeps rising steadily until Aug 1, that means "buy the rumor, sell the news" is in effect, a famous phenomenon seen in crypto for years. That means a sharp fall in the first week of August is expected which would also mean a good opportunity to buy in. So in short, you cannot lose if you wait for a while to buy in.

18zaGbjPMkU2eus2Z5j3xE8YD1oKJxMdU1
>>
>>2694029
If he does follow the advice, then he would have to follow /biz/ advice due to it being the opposite. But if he follows /biz/ advice, then he would be back to "don't follow /biz/ advice", causing an endless cycle of /biz advice following.
>>
>>2693908
you can make decent profit before august 1, but be cautious and maybe cash out a few days prior to the final judgement day.

Better skim a bit off the top than getting caught in handcuffs.

leave your pocket money that you earned in btc so that you gamble it in case of a big surge and reinvest the whole after the situation has settled

No btc address i don't need to beg senpai
>>
Appreciating your posts guys ,will choose winner in 4 hours so i can collect some extra post
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.