[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to make a million dollars if you have a hundred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497984661095.jpg (298KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497984661095.jpg
298KB, 1280x1024px
How hard is it to make a million dollars if you have a hundred thousand dollars?

How hard is it to make 10 million dollars if you have one million dollars?

How hard is it to make a hundred million dollars if you have 10 million dollars?

How hard is it to make one billion dollars if you have one hundred million dollars?
>>
>>2691488
You should get a small loan for the amount of kys
>>
>>2691488
It gets easier as it goes up I would imagine. The hardest would be turning 100k into a million.
>>
>>2691488
its not exactly easy
>>
>>2691502
Why are there so few billionaires compared to hundred-millionaires then?
>>
>>2691506
If you have $300,000,000 what's your motivation to reach $2,000,000,000?
>>
>>2691502
It really doesn't get easier.
When you're so big that moving just 1% of your portfolio into something causes a massive fluctuation, that makes it harder.
Warren Buffet said they have this problem, and if you have like 5 BTC you can see it yourself on a lower volume coin.
>>
Easiest is probably 1m to 10m.
>>
>>2691488
>How hard is it to make a million dollars if you have a hundred thousand dollars?
hard
>How hard is it to make 10 million dollars if you have one million dollars?
easy
>How hard is it to make a hundred million dollars if you have 10 million dollars?
easier
>How hard is it to make one billion dollars if you have one hundred million dollars?
hard again
>>
Is not difficult. The problem is that at a certain time when the person makes so much money she wants to take advantage of instead of having the hassle of investing and taking risks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.