[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy while prices are going up >sell when they go down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470746895834.jpg (28KB, 475x423px)
1470746895834.jpg
28KB, 475x423px
>buy while prices are going up
>sell when they go down
>infinite money

Am I missing something?
>>
>>2690876
to buy and sell you pay commision fees, so you if they go down you lose 2x commision fees
>>
>>2690890
Are there markets with no commission fees?
>>
>>2690896
no

but the shit i said got me thinkin - if the exchanges have bots that don't pay commision fees then they can pull this shit off for infinite money
>>
This works fine but it's rare that a coin price moves like that. You need some kind of event or article for a predictable pump and dump. Like right now you can probably look at a chart and say oh eventually it will be higher and lower depending on the timeframe but you'll be wrong 50% of the time, and even when you're right it might take weeks to pull out your money. Also it's a lot of monitoring which is a waste of time, only works if you automate it.
>>
>>2690876
>buy high, sell low
Nah you've found the little known secret to lambo buying
t. Warren Buffet
>>
>>2690876
You're assuming you know what is up and what is down. A coin could crater 10%- is it "down"? You buy it and then it drops another 40%. And then it stays there. What do?

If you could call the top and bottom perfectly, you'd have infinite money. But you can't.
>>
>>2690949
Is there a way to predict top and bottoms?
>>
>>2690961
Yeah but it involves black magic or a time machine.
>>
>>2690876

>buy when prices go up
>it shoots back down

>sell when they go down
>it shoots back up

what happens then?
>>
>>2690979
the /biz/ life
>>
>>2690961
you don't actually have to predict tops and bottoms, you can cause them too :^)
>>
>>2690876

the problem with that is they never go up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.