[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally make enough crypto gains for a lambo. >completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 34c.jpg (116KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
34c.jpg
116KB, 330x357px
>finally make enough crypto gains for a lambo.
>completely forget about how expensive insurance is.
>>
>He can buy a lambo
>he cant pay for insurance

You are poor m8
>>
>>2689949

Not as poor as you faggot
>>
>>2689949

FAGGOT
>>
>>2689928
Just buy a cheap Ford/Nissan you chav
>>
You don't need car insurance. If someone questions you on it you tell them that you sexually identify as car insurance and if they don't accept it then they're a bigot.
>>
>people actually wanting to buy a fucking lambo

Unless you have at least 20 M....that's fucking dumb boyo.
>>
>>2691220
This.
Better off renting a hooker every now and then since it's pussy you seek, dumb faggot.
>>
>>2691142
>>2689978
YOURE BOTH FAGGOOOOTS
>>
Just rent exotic cars

It's cheaper, don't need insurance, and you can get a different one whenever you get bored of one
>>
>>2691891
Actually for most modern sports cars they tend to be way more mechanically reliable to even be used as a daily driver. if you don't look like a chump and do a tiny bit of research then going to a independent mechanic to fix a problem(or if youre a real man you can buy the part and fix it yourself) it isn't crazy expensive compared to most other cars. My insurance is 900 bucks a year for full coverage for example and I'm 28.

t. porsche 911 daily driver. Only thing I have had to replace in a year is the oil once , and charge a dead battery from not driving it for a few weeks when I was out of town.
>>
>>2691912
Uh I hope you mean you gave that battery a charge
>>
>>2691912
Oh you said charge I'm retarded lol
>>
>>2692034
You both are, a battery that goes dead in a few weeks needs replacement, not a charge. It's less crucial if the car never sees freezing temperatures, most of the danger is a dead battery freezing and then splitting and leaking all over its mounting, or it's remotely possible it freezes just wrong and causes a short that starts a fire next time it's charged.
>>
>>2689928

Why the fuck does anyone need a car when u have uber?
>>
>>2691729
nice id nutz
>>
>>2692060
Nicely done old chap, 8/10.
>>
>>2691912
>or if youre a real man
>le real man le reddit meme
Dropped. No matter how seemingly valid, if you throw that reddit meme in there, your opinion goes into the trash.
>>
>tfw insurance for a 70's Javelin is under $400 a year
>>
>>2691158
First joke lampooning gender identity that I have actually laughed at
>>
File: 1990-nissan-skyline-r32_1.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1990-nissan-skyline-r32_1.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>2689928
you can get 25 y/o Skylines with low ass mileage from animeland for a few thousand

the trick is to get the non-turbo models that no one wants because they'll last longer
>>
>>2692442
My dream car desu
>>
File: lamboland.jpg (380KB, 1571x884px) Image search: [Google]
lamboland.jpg
380KB, 1571x884px
>>2692468
This is my dream car.
>>
>>2692442
>non-turbo models that no one wants
Wonder why!
>>
>buying cars

Stay poor
>>
>>2691912
That's because porsches are well known for their reliability and easy to find reasonably priced replacement parts, you can't just say the same applies to other exotics because it's just not true.
>>
>>2692487

my fucken man
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.