[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a point in investing in ICOs? How many of them are listed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: photo_2017-05-02_23-50-08.jpg (56KB, 552x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-05-02_23-50-08.jpg
56KB, 552x600px
Is there a point in investing in ICOs? How many of them are listed on exchanges after all?
>>
low cap only
>>
>>2685717
No. 99.999% of ICO's are vaporware cash-grabs designed to steal BTC/ETH.

Here's the truth:

Blockchains suck. They're slow, wasteful, and don't scale. Their only redeeming quality is decentralization which places their assets outside the control of governments and banks and offers NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW.

ICO retards like to talk about how "the blockchain will revolutionize X" or "we're going to do Y...but on the blockchain"

When confronted with this bullshit, ask yourself a simple question:

"Is this something governments/banks would regulate or crack down it?"

If not there is absolutely no reason to use the blockchain meme and what they're selling is without question vaporware.

If yes, ask yourself whether this service actually needs its own token. Examples here include things like the DICE or BET tokens. Gambling is a legitimate use of the blockchain but if these people had a real service, generating real revenue, why would they share this monopoly? If they needed a bankroll they would offer the ability to publicly contribute to the bankroll and offer a share of the house profit with respect to your contribution. This is what just-dice did and were wildly successful - they didn't offer shitcoin tokens.

You will be extremely hard-pressed to find any ICO which passes these two simple tests.
>>
most of my ICOs returned 2x at least, never took a lost
>>
>>2685834
desu senpai the only actual use of blockchain I've seen was from NMR
>>
>>2685717
who's this semen demon? he'd make a fine slave
>>
>>2686000
t. nmr bagholder
>>
File: 1461976352208.jpg (29KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1461976352208.jpg
29KB, 688x456px
>>2685834
>kvetches about blockchain and stateless media of exchange
> offers no solutions but implying to just trust the central banks, their government lapdogs, and their corporate lobbying posse
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2686451
Transacting value freely is the PERFECT use-case for blockchains. In fact, blockchains were invented to tackle this very idea.

Fuck central banks and government. I love bitcoin. I appreciate that blockchains make technology like bitcoin possible but also understand what blockchains are and their limitations.

"Blockchain" has become a buzzword meme understood by very few. It is hijacked to hype vaporware and spawn worthless ICO shitcoins.

ICO scams hurt this space and inhibit legitimate projects like bitcoin from growing.
>>
>>2685717
Holy shit, what's her name? I fapped to the face alone, please tell me there are nudes
>>
>>2686006
>>2686798

>google Bill Kaulitz

Thank me later
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.