[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I invest in Elastic? If so, why? Can anyone else recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Elastic.png (35KB, 1000x306px) Image search: [Google]
Elastic.png
35KB, 1000x306px
Should I invest in Elastic? If so, why? Can anyone else recommend some coins that will go up in the next 24 hours?
>>
It's undervalued at the moment imo. I don't know if it will go up in the next 24 hours but it should be a good mid term bet.
>>
Which coin will go up in 24 hours?
>>
>>2685107
kill yourself
>>
your asshole better be elastic cuz you gonna get raped
>>
>using HEAT exchange
Sketch af also confusing. I honestly wouldn't put any coin on there.
>>
>>2685179
elastic is on bittrex now, but yes i agree with you about he heat thing
>>
I was nervous sbout going to sleep afger getting this coin and now I see that it's still in the same price range wtf, somebody tell me that this is actually a good golem competitor
>>
File: 1449417624878.jpg (30KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449417624878.jpg
30KB, 450x600px
>>2685326
Just calm down. You guys have some super weak hands if your coin being in your buy-in range for a few hours makes you feel dizzy.
>>
>>2685326
Lol that 139 btc wall is flashing in and out of existence again, this dude needs to chill out and leave the damn thing alone for a while
>>
>>2685344
No I'm holding I just think it's funny I guess, it was stuck this way yesterday with the voume climbing and I wake up to see it STILL STUCK. I expected a dump from these wall whales or a moon mission. We'll see what happens today I guess.
>>
>>2685107
CACAPERRO (CACA)
MOONCOIN (MOON)
AUSCHWITZMARK (ASH)
>>
File: aeggbg.jpg (9KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
aeggbg.jpg
9KB, 165x163px
>>2685366

>AUSCHWITZMARK (ASH)
>>
>>2685091
>Can anyone else recommend some coins that will go up in the next 24 hours?

Etheroll DICE
>>
>>2685348
Brahhhh i know right i saw it and sold the fuck out im not fucking with something that has someone who can buy the bid book out 2.5x over
>>
>>2685511
Every coin has whales. It's actually better that way, you would not want a coin with some bullshit "equal" distribution.
>>
i bought the dip at 15k just bragging lel
>>
>>2685532
Ofc every coin has its whale. Its that he keeps flashing it in the ask bids. It doesnt make sense its driving the price down on a coin hes holding a good chunk of.
>>
>>2685575
Accumulation? I don't know but no one seems to really be reacting to it anymore.

He's definitely being a real dick with it.
>>
>>2685589
Could just be taking some profit too of course. It's starting to get eaten now.
>>
this fucking faggot and his shitty wall
>>
>>2685596
Yes it's being eaten slowly, people are less and less scared of it. I'm still betting this thing will push to 30k sats once it's gone.
>>
this dude is just bragging with his 250k $ in XEL
>>
>>2685664
He would have $500k if he wasn't being such a faggot
>>
>>2685107
If we told you and you bought it based off our opinions, then you deserve to lose money. I think viacoin will go up. But I'm just a bag holding faggot so really you shouldnt listen to me
>>
>>2685673
You do realize whales know exactly how to maximize their profits right?

This guy knows what he's doing.
>>
>>2685683
Enlighten me then. He has to have accumulated plenty by now if that was his goal. What's his endgame? Just building pressure? If he's not careful he could kill interest.
>>
>>2685689
his goal is to get more xel before take off
>>
File: Untitled.png (191KB, 1859x891px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
191KB, 1859x891px
that stock background animation killed the coin for me. Every second shitcoin uses that one.
>>
>>2686768
I'm worried that there won't be a take off if he keeps this up for another day or two.
>>
File: xel2.jpg (184KB, 2473x461px) Image search: [Google]
xel2.jpg
184KB, 2473x461px
>>2686829
yes very good goyim! sell sell sell *rubs hands*
>>
>>2686883
I understand the chart looks good at a glance but it's really important that the volume is big when it's supposed to break. Idk how long pump interest in this coin will last. I've seen manipulation suck the life out of many coins that otherwise would have soared. I'm not selling, of course.
>>
I cringed when I read about their description of the programming language they use. I doubt they even have programmers judging from that.

Still, I might buy some cause people are starting to hype this.
>>
the ico price has been at 700sat. It looks more like the early adopters want to keep the price high so they can cash out.
>>
>>2687082
This is why I'm staying the fuck away
>>
>>2687082
There's been a lot of trading since then, before bittrex. It was going for around this price. Doesn't mean there aren't ico whales, but at this point I think that's not as huge of a risk as it might seem.
>>
>>2687127
How many millions were put into the ICO? Have they already unloaded a significant amount?
>>
File: xel5.jpg (148KB, 696x754px) Image search: [Google]
xel5.jpg
148KB, 696x754px
>>
>>2685091
I thought Elasticsearch had a coin and was so confused
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.