[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop being absolute pussies. i am a newcoiner although i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1498543217127.jpg (65KB, 460x763px) Image search: [Google]
1498543217127.jpg
65KB, 460x763px
stop being absolute pussies.
i am a newcoiner although i've spent hundreds of bitcoins years ago on drugs sadly.
over the last few weeks i've been adding money to crypto every pay period, and although i'm down, when i get paid monday i'm still buying more. we're still going to make it anon. it's time to add to your coin stash while prices are down. it's time to go to the moon, faggots.
>>
>>2684943
Similar story, I've injected and snorted so many gainsss.
>>
>>2684958
still IVing anon? i hope not buddy. i've gotten past that stage in my life though it took a lot, and i mean a lot of hard lessons to get through it. glad to be in a better place now.
>>
>>2684958
it wouldn't be a real currency if you couldn't put it up your nose sempai

blindly holding is more toxic to the asset than anything else
>>
>>2684966
i used to spend the current equivalent of 100 grand every week on various substances man.
>>
>>2684962
Yeah man, that was the point of no return. Addiction escalated, dropped out of law school, still picking up the pieces now. Character building stuff... Had to move to another state, but it has been eight months since I last injected anything.
>>
>>2684983
glad to hear it man. stay strong. i went to prison and have been out for about 16 months. my stupid ass has shot up a few times since then, but the weird thing is, as an ex H addict and very occasional IV coke user, the draw to shooting up rocks is 1000x stronger than the pull to dope and sometimes i just give in.
but i'm doing very well for the most part.
>>
File: 1*xv9TOF8xAoxpYN7qjVpi0w.jpg (124KB, 600x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1*xv9TOF8xAoxpYN7qjVpi0w.jpg
124KB, 600x1189px
>>2684943
>>
>>2684990
I'm from Aus, no way I could afford coke, probably a good thing. Heroin is my poison. Good to hear man, slip ups are just apart of the process.
>>
>>2684982
Yeah, it would have been wise to save at least some of it, but you gave the currency value by purchasing items with it. That's all I meant.

If everyone held onto it forever, it would have never been "100 grand". There would be no demand, as the "store of value" would be purely speculative and couldn't be realized
>>
are you diversifying or loading up on a select few?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170702-054159.png (245KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170702-054159.png
245KB, 1080x1920px
>>2685010
i've invested $491 so i'm doing shit. most of that investment was made at ATH's for btc and eth. yeah i fucked up but i'm not giving up.
>>
>>2685099
>investing in altcoins
are you 13 or something?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.