[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I currently work as an hourly supervisor at a fast food restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Fast_food_meal.jpg (169KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Fast_food_meal.jpg
169KB, 500x389px
I currently work as an hourly supervisor at a fast food restaurant (6 months now), I have 7 years of experience as a food server as well, is there anyway I can spin this into an actual career or am I doomed to continue up the depressing ladder of fast food management?
>>
>>2684826
>I have 7 years of experience as a food server

"I wasted 7 of the best years of my life"
>>
>>2684826
you trollin right?
>>
>>2684826
how old are you?
>>
You could take out a huge loan against your kidneys and liver from a loan shark and open a store if its a chain/franchise.
>>
>>2684826
Most up the chain of command. You dont have to go far in to management to make six figures, thats assuming you arnt shit and your chain does profit sharing.
>>
>>2684851
>>2684855
I dunno, there's only 2 people above me where I work right now, the manager makes like 44K and the assistant manager makes 11.50 an hour, according to my own research the district manager for the chain I work for only makes 60-70K and that requires spending like 10+ years of you life as a GM and then spending almost every minute of you day dealing with inane customer complaint bullshit and underling bitching.
>>
>>2684885
>24

You're still just a kid and therefore you have an excuse. However, that excuse is becoming less valid by the minute. You still have time to make something of yourself, but only if you do it now. Sit down and think about your life.
>>
>>2684885
I suggest applying for management at another chain. 15 years ago the place I worked at the general manager made 80k a year after salary and profit sharing and his store was in a small town.

That is if working with impressionable high school girls and free food is your thing.
>>
Start your own fast food chain.

How hard could it be?
>>
>>2684951
Easier to open up a McDonalds or something
MickeyDickeys is going to be king shit once again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.