[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my $1300 investment in ark is now worth $700 less than 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1497997801675.png (471KB, 1060x666px) Image search: [Google]
1497997801675.png
471KB, 1060x666px
my $1300 investment in ark is now worth $700 less than 2 weeks later. wat do
>>
Hodl
>>
File: 2345345214.png (154KB, 1451x648px) Image search: [Google]
2345345214.png
154KB, 1451x648px
>>2684506
I was so close to selling at 40000 sats
>>
buy litecoin
>>
File: p45a9.jpg (39KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
p45a9.jpg
39KB, 620x450px
>>2684506
he bought the meme
>>
take the loss and never buy bizcoins ever again
>>
>>2684738
>>2684731

pretty much this.

think for yourself.
>>
>>2684506
sell it for a loss and put it into a new memecoin that is at an ATH
>>
cry
>>
pls give some ark :(

AKdMNcFjTBZLa9btXKcVn5EMExrNxFVm6z
>>
>>2684763
This. It's on my mind when I try to sleep. I think about getting caught up in FOMO when I fap, buying the shit out of the tip, then I see all those red candles and think about panic selling when I cum. At work I think about buying a new coin and selling it five minutes later if the price drops more than a percent or two. I check the graphs even when I don't have any coins because they dwindled away. Every time I ask my mom for a little more money she makes me rub her feet. It's worth it though.
>>
>>2684506
trade bitch
>>
sell it and buy whatever is at its peak at the moment
>>
>>2684506
Nothing, i am in your situation and i had a sell order at 39k but it didnt reach it last time so i am just stucked with those bags
However unlike the other shitcoins depicted in that pic you posted i think Ark has a future, see the dev team and their project, i am not worrying much, the whole market is bearish now so it doesnt matter what you are holding, you would lose anyway, in a year or 2 you are going to be rich
>>
>>2684522
Every time a coin drops by 5%,/biz/ rants about how we have weak hands
More than 15%,how FUD threads are everywhere
Eventually,at some point,all the bagholders say is Hodl..
Hodl..hodl..ho..dl...h..o..d..l....h........o.....d......l
>>
This current pattern is entirely in line with historical data and we know the market is being manipulated by the bot to stay low. It drifts up and down like a wave.
This is entirely expected behavior and if you bought in over 35k then you didn't know what you were doing or what to expect.
>>
>>2684506

Listen kid, The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.
>>
just wait holy shit, its a long-term investment what do you guys expect? making a trillion in 2 days or what? let the devs work for fucks sake
>>
Hodl friend. Im in the same situation. It's easy to be sad about the present but i can guarantee you will regret selling in a few months.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.