[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be college student >use student loan money to invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>be college student
>use student loan money to invest in ETH at $10
>make $56,000
>think I did really good and I'm rich!
>go to H/R block - tell me I owe $14560 in taxes
>$48000 in student loans

fug
>>
>>2682067
>cashing out
>paying taxes
What bullshit
>>
>>2682067
>living in burgerland
>pay exorbitant fees to attend 'college'
>strike crypto gold to pay for burger education
>get asshole torn open on taxes
>go to ameriburger hospital for anal repair
>pay the rest of gains for 'muh pharma'
>american doctor comes in to treat you
>pic related
>>
>>2682067
How TF do you owe that much in tax? I haven't cashed out yet, but I'm getting around that shit somehow
>>
>>2682339
Capital gains. Basically, if you take a risk and win, you owe the US government some money. On he flip side, if you take a risk and lose, you can take a capital loss on taxes and owe less overall.

It works both ways, so you can't be pissed when you make $50k on internet money and uncle sam wants his 15% or 20%.
>>
>>2682372
>you can take a capital loss on taxes and owe less overall
Just 3k per year
If you lose 30k one year, you only get 3k "back" per year
>>
>>2682067
>>2682170

> living in debtnation
> going crazy when paying taxes
> not raising voice when going into debt for basic education
^^ can't make this up
>>
>>2682067
>cashing out
>ever

Most places will accept BTC in a few years anyway. No need to cash-out.
>>
>>2682372
If you theoretically made 100k could you launder it and cash out with localbtc
>>
>>2682447
https://www.fbi.gov/tips
thanks anon, we got ur ip
>>
>>2682434
Or you can use a BitPay Visa card.

Anyone have any ideas on how to cash out your crypto in without paying US taxes? Maybe cashout in another country or something?
>>
>>2682494
$10,000. after that you need to fill an IRS Form 1030 i think.
>>
>>2682067

>Cashing out in debit

Find a local brokerage that handles cash transactions
>>
Nice larp, but not how taxes work.
>>
>>2682067
>>2682108
this. why anon? just.... why? you knew uncle sam wouldnt let your wealth live. shouldve got a Bitpay card and opened a Japanese bank account to put your gainz in if you really needed to use fiat. I thought about this only too late too tho with my money
>$4450 in refund money. all loans tho
>eth = $10
>over the next 4 months, price 40x
>$178,000 in opportunity costs alone
I'm in a bad financial and job market situation right now and this for the meantime could've given me financial stability and independence for 2-3 years, indefinitely through investing and trading. But i didnt and now i gotta try to short and jump on any upandcomer token coin that pops up on bittrex off of $300 and falling
>>
>>2682170
you forgot the tip.
>>
>>2682067
No student debt
Young

Pretty good for a retarded weakhand
>>
So you used a small fraction of your loans and mooned, so now you only owe like 7k on loans instead of 48k? What's the problem here?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.