[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are against shitcoins and getting scammed, get numera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: NumeraiHP2.jpg (202KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NumeraiHP2.jpg
202KB, 1910x1000px
If you are against shitcoins and getting scammed, get numeraire.

https://youtu.be/dhJnt0N497c

They already have had this shit working and already paid their data scientists that contribute. They've grown from 19k to 25k people in the last week.

Anyone here can stake, make predictions, and make models. You get paid if you're right or not.

This is the key to buggatti land, we can crowdsource and take out jewy hedgefunds and steal their trust fund money.

You've been warned, do the research. This coin is actually being fucking used to make money RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>2679209
modeling and predicting the stock market? if you could model and predict the stock market why the fuck would you wanna share that with anyone?
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 1657x52px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 1657x52px
>>2679295
they aren't sharing it with anyone. They're sending data scientists encrypted math puzzles that the scientists can send back and stake them with NMR (more nmr = prioritized by the A.I.). The AI than decrypts the data and only the Numerai guys have the prediction.
The data scientists who have the most accurate predictions get paid back in NMR (1510 are paid out each week) and some $$$.

Full disclosure, pic related I'm not a bag holder but I'm waiting for a dip to get back in and I'd advise you to wait too.
>>
>>2679295
Cause the stock market is run by jews.

Every hedge fund has ivy league people because it makes them look good, they all compete against each other.

A crowdsourced hedgefund is literally a godsend to siphon money from (((god's chosen people)))

This is literally the anti-bnt.
>>
>>2679353
>>2679353
ok thanks for the explanation. not sure why anyone who's able the predict the stock market to any significant degree would care about earning some measly coins though. they would profit from the stock market itself, and probably a lot more than what the coin would yield
>>
>>2679513
you are clueless.
this coin was $180 per not even a week ago.
watch when people realise this can EASILY get there again. watch the FOMO. it could take months but it's gonna happen. not hours or days but it will happen. screen cap this.
>>
>>2679513
The fact is that smart people usually don't have tons of money to invest in stocks.

Thats why hedge funds are profitable, some even have 300 employees.

Aggregation creates more gains in terms of knowledge. People good at tech predictions may be shit with utilities.

The blockchain maximizes everyone's good predictions.
>>
>>2679513
ignore this idiot >>2679564, the initial pump was just because of a very good whale group.
The data from 1 scientist is is useless but the meta data that they can make from thousand different data sets is what they're looking for. Numerai aren't the first people to build meta models but they're the first one to use the blockchain in their business model.
Also, they've paid 10 million in the last month to the data scientists, that's not measly.
>>
>>2679714
desu, this is imho THE long term coin because it will stand even if BTC/ETH fails. It's just that he's being manipulated and I don't know in which direction yet.
>>
>>2679714
i see. thanks for the info. i'll look further into this coin
>>
>>2679714
>the initial pump was just because of a very good whale group.

So, no more pahmps?
>>
>>2679209
>
Anyone here can stake, make predictions, and make models. You get paid if you're right or not.

If you read the actual rules on their actual website you need to be a millionaire & a data scientist to start "staking and earning", and guess how much the nmr is worth- what suckers will trade btc for it on the markets.

You aren't participating in the numinaire AI whatever contest you are just _buying a token_ which is worth whatever anyone will pay for it which is now less than 1/3 of what it was worth during a single pump n dump
>>
>>2679714
>muh 10mio

No they fucking didn't. That's calculated when the price of a nmr was 160$. They pay out like 3000$ a week.
>>
>>2679714
>Also, they've paid 10 million in the last month to the data scientists, that's not measly.

So whats the incentive to buy a token? Because these millionaires need more of your bitcoin? Obviously they want more of your bitcoin and you're willing to give only if you think there is a value proposition which so far is something like this.

millionaire: I'm smart, buy my $40 token with your $2500 bitcoin.

You: Ok, sounds like a great deal

millionaire: Thanks for the bitcoin heres your token

(token's value in the market heads to zero)

You: Hey wait maybe that wasn't such a good idea

millionaire: Shut up pleb you can't play our game any other way so just appreciate that you can gibs me your bitcoins
>>
>>2679772

Nobody's letting you in cheap anymore faggot you should have bought the dip
>>
>>2679714
>ignore this idiot
muh initial pump was because muh whale group...
you are sitting on shit that I don't want to know about. I don't care what the price is short term. you call me an idiot and then ignore the possibility that this might rise close to ATH again at some point? what the fuck you smoking?
regardless what you are doing is fucking creepy.
>>
>>2679782
pajeet pajeet you shit on a street
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.