[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/ never had one of these before, what's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Alright /biz/ never had one of these before, what's the best way to get the most out of one of these cards? I want to build some credit. I'm only 20.
>>
>>2678276
Don't use it to buy shit you can't afford. Use it for common things like Gas or groceries and pay it off the next day. Keep doing that and your credit will be stellar.

If you do buy something large with it also pay it off the next day. Don't let it roll over to the next period even if you paid some. Pay it in full EVERY MONTH BEFORE IT IS DUE.
>>
>>2678296
This.

Don't use more than 30% of your available limit either. If your credit limit is $1000, keep your balance below $300 always.
>>
>americucks and their credit score

jesus you guys really fell for the jew maymay
>>
>>2678296
>>2678319
pretty much these
just hodl low utilization until you can
A. increase your credit limit to x3 whatever it is now (mostly likely $500, so to $1500)
B. your score is high enough that you're targeted by level 2 cards like capitalone ''''''platinum''''' mastercard or other entry level cards

just open up as many cards as you can as long as they dont have an annual fee or dont come from some shady bank
the hard pulls will lower your score for a little bit this year but having more than 6 cards will skyrocket you to mars in 2+ years

do this until your score is high enough that you can get approved for a card that you actually want
keep in mind some banks have 5/24 rule where if you opened 5 accounts in the last 24 months they'll auto deny you like chase

heres a quick rundown https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAffnc1joZvZm8w9u8YlUeV90rYCK_18n

remember that 0 util is not the same as 1% (you want more than 0 util because then it looks like youre using their card), and that total util and per card util are calculated into your score differently, you dont want $300 out of $5,000 across 2 accounts where the $300 is on a card that has a max of $300

things to remember when you moon your score:
amex and others run targeted offers that have no rhyme or reason behind them, sometimes if you change your IP or go into incognito mode theyll give you an offer for 75k points instead of 25 or 50
all of these in depth can be found at leddit /r/churning
>>
>>2678405
forgot to link this faggot as well
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQPSilAQoCkMINJdg2th_1QE1UkKnmoCv
absolute GOAT learning material even though he is some sort of bank loan shill
>>
File: Capture.png (66KB, 791x653px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
66KB, 791x653px
>>2678276
also heres some cashback with regular usage of about $400 a month on random shit, better than using debit in any case
>>
>>2678405
I heard utilization only affects credit score for the next month
so if you utilized all of your credit one month, pay it off the next month, your credit score should drop a bit and then go back to where it was.
>>
>>2678276
that's a nice trinket
+10 good goy status points
>>
>>2679438
>not using the jews' tools against them
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>2679368
yes thats true i was mostly talking about percentage of util per card vs total util out of combined credit limit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.