[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I just take my 430k usd that I made from crypto and walk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bitcoin-ponzi-games.jpg (25KB, 349x243px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-ponzi-games.jpg
25KB, 349x243px
should I just take my 430k usd that I made from crypto and walk away? (started with 28k back in 2015)
It's getting really shakey and disgusting..
>>
Take out 300k, leave the rest on the off-chance you'll 10x it
>>
>>2676955
Take out a majority of it. You've already made it.
>>
the minimum you should take out is your initial investment after 10x, then if you lose it all, you didn't lose anything, just wasted time
>>
Get the fuck out you fool
>>
>>2677224
This sounds about right
>>
Invest in me, I'll raise a glass of water to you.

1AjWLgTouHwi3xYZufT9HvQax8mLAksUEr
>>
>>2676955
I dunno, pretty soon the normies will be using some of these products that all this bullshit has pumped up...also I can see fiat tanking soon and everyone flooding into crypto/PM to hedge.
>>
Take out like 100k or what you need to live comfy and stress-free. Leave as much as you can in, it's still early.
>>
Take out all except 28k and start over.
>>
>>2676955
Do you have a job? Other savings? Cash flow generating assets?

If you have 10mm you could give a fuck less

If you have 0 anything else, you should probably pull most of it out and put it into 'safe' assets that generate cash, like bonds

Its not a black and white question opie
>>
File: ConstanzaApocalypse.jpg (30KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
ConstanzaApocalypse.jpg
30KB, 467x350px
>>2677593
>buying bonds before a systemic collapse

5G's of smart investing atm are:
-Ground
-Grub
-Gas
-Guns
-Gold
>>
>>2677716

>no silver

Nut gun maek it
>>
put it all in ans and youll be a millionaire by monday or tuesday
>>
>>2677224
do this anon decent risk/return ratio
>>
>>2677716
>the sky is really falling this time guise believe me
>>
>>2676955
cash out 330k and keep 100k in crypto?
>>
File: 1474794143680.jpg (10KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
1474794143680.jpg
10KB, 366x366px
>>2677781
The sky is falling since the 70s. It's just reaching terminal velocity now and will soon hit the ground.
>>
>>2677728
Granted. Add silver to the list. Silver should be at 800$ per ounce anyway but muh derivatives.
And cryptos because why the fuck not at this point.
>>
>>2676955
And just think you sponsored that disgusting all the way up. Hope you have 30% for the IRS anon. Another 5% for fees and another 65% for lawyers when they indict you for domestice terrorism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.