[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you lied to activate margin trading on GDAX? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: eth.jpg (137KB, 990x550px) Image search: [Google]
eth.jpg
137KB, 990x550px
How many of you lied to activate margin trading on GDAX?
I want money during the dips, but I don't want to lie if I don't have to.

What's the worst that can happen if you lie?
>>
...what?
How do you "lie"?
The activation process works by giving them proofs of identity in the form of documents, how do you lie?
>>
>>2672899
Don't you just say "make declaration"?
I know people here are trading on margin and are basement dwelling nobodies who aren't backed by 5 Million
>>
>>2672915

You have no fucking idea about what margin trading is or how it works
Literally any nobody can margin trade
>>
>>2672953
>Literally any nobody can margin trade
what's the downside on that?
>>
>>2672956

If your position is liquidated you lose everything you put inside it
Can you please read a five minute guide on how margin works and stop asking retarded questions?

If you open a leverage position for $1000 the maximum amount you can possibly lose is $1000
>>
>>2672953
On GDAX you need to verify that you are a ECP.
Any "nobody" would have to have at least 5M backing them, or GDAX would be shutdown for being a gambling site

And have I margin traded? No, obviously not since I'm asking if others have lied to activate it
>>
>>2672956
You pay to keep the position open, there's a spread and your position liquidates if you don't have a trailing stop loss and the price dips too low
>>
>>2672970

...you have no idea what you're talking about.
If your gambling equivalence was valid then no American would be allowed to buy stocks.
>>
>>2672970

To that I'll add that every shitty exchange from Kraken to Poloniex allows margin as soon as you verify your identity, and you can margin with amounts as low as literally $1
>>
>>2672881

It doesn't matter, because margin trading is disabled on gdax right now even if you click the thing.
>>
>>2672881
>What's the worst that can happen if you lie?
Like with poker sites or affiliate programs - you're giving them a reason to take your money and throw you off their platform.

It's an unregulated exchange. They could say some shit "lol OP is a scammer, he lied to us and that's why we have banned him and forfeit any funds he had with us".

If you do business with some shitty web company - being it a crypto exchange, an online poker site or some other shit where you have possible a lot of money in some virtual account - don't give them any reason to ban you. because that's 100% profit for them under the guise of removing scammers.
>>
File: ecp.png (67KB, 1029x500px) Image search: [Google]
ecp.png
67KB, 1029x500px
>>2672989
Actually I do have an idea of what I'm talking about you dunce
Are you trying to act retarded?
And yes, websites that don't collect ECP information CAN and HAVE been shut down and classified as gambling sites.
>>
Margin trading with scummy little crypto trading shops is seriously the most retarded thing I could think of doing

You'd be safer fucking 2 dollar whores bareback
>>
>>2673021

My opinion of you being completely new and ignorant of this (on top of being American) comes from how you're so fixated on gdax as if it was the only margin platform on the web.
It is no coincidence that it's the exchange for coinbase, aka crypto newfag central.

And no, to date there hasn't been a single exchange closed for 'gambling'. The closest that has happened has been some sites denying service to American IPs to avoid the pain in the ass involved with dealing with the worst jew-controlled jurisdiction on the entire planet.

Again, you can margin trade in pretty much every single exchange there is on the market right now, without the need to disclose anything like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.