[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need opinions on my business idea. Buy a food truck Hire Mexicans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Obesity2011.jpg (56KB, 711x375px) Image search: [Google]
Obesity2011.jpg
56KB, 711x375px
Need opinions on my business idea.
Buy a food truck
Hire Mexicans to cook
Serve food like chipotle
The catch is literally everything we sell is swimming in lard. Im trying to take advantage of the childhood obesity meme.
I will specially target high schools for the lunch rush
>>
Bitches love memetrucks. Just serve good food at prime locations and you'll make good money.
>>
>>2672840
yes. do this.
>>
>>2672773
That's a winner. Just make sure you have a white chick running the cash register.
>>
>>2672773
You posted this a while ago. Why didn't you just do it?

Hipsters and busy business people like food trucks. You could try a factory or construction site. Real lard isn't that unhealthy. People get fatter with carbs than with fats.
>>
Food truck.

Wow Such original idea.

You trendsetter.
>>
>The catch is literally everything we sell is swimming in lard. Im trying to take advantage of the childhood obesity meme.

sugar caused obesity, not fat.
>>
File: yes.jpg (39KB, 601x472px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
39KB, 601x472px
At least use the updated version.
>>
File: 1406305155977.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1406305155977.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
>>2672941
who cares about health, It's to sell, not to eat
>>
File: DSC_8861_640.jpg (140KB, 640x339px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8861_640.jpg
140KB, 640x339px
>>2672773
I was thinking of doing that with Ramen because I'm asian. Costs a few cents to make and white people still pay like $10 for a bowl.
>>
>>2672773
It'll attract hipsters. Use organic ingredients and charge high prices.
>>
>>2672773
My family has been doing this for about 14 years
The money is pretty good if you make good food and have a good location
we just work on weekends and in a couple fairs, and its enough to live a somewhat upper middle class life
I would say do it, but just be prepared the shit show that is rush hour
and also get the best workers that you can find
the space on a food truck is limited and the heat is unbearable
they better be good at working together or you'll have a hard time maintaining a crew
>>
>>2672773
also, flea markets
that's where the money is at
especially if you're serving authentic mexican food
beaners love flea markets
that's why we set up there
>>
The Bitbean generation are too smart and well meme'd to fall for that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.